176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Hey bensdad, can you put your timeline up? our document checklist everything is still required! How frustrating as were in team two as well. we are checking every day. had our meds last week and doc said she would be sending them to ehealth today. hopefully were have some news in the morning.

I see a few people have mention that the DIAC website says met in regards to the documents.Ours have all changed to received does this mean they will change again to met?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

Why did you booked Meds such far date.

I am sorry if I am asking a question which you already answered in previous post.

Thanks.

Horizone.

Work commitments mainly I'm starting a new contract which is for 3 months.

I see a few people have mention that the DIAC website says met in regards to the documents.Ours have all changed to received does this mean they will change again to met?

Look at my signature it's on there but briefly is visa app 25/5/11 case officer 15/6/11 my checklist said email sent, then went to met as each piece of info was given or uploaded. I did most of my uploading prior to getting a co.

hey, just check our online app and all our medicals have been received!! yah. our sons was finalised by our co the next day so thats what we are hoping for! any know how long it may take from here to be granted?? Just been and brought the biggest bottle of moet we could find for when that days comes!! :yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest hrimmer3011
hey, just check our online app and all our medicals have been received!! yah. our sons was finalised by our co the next day so thats what we are hoping for! any know how long it may take from here to be granted?? Just been and brought the biggest bottle of moet we could find for when that days comes!! :yellow_guy_smiling_

Hi, thats great! We had our meds day after you on 24th June, they were sent e health and were all recieved on 25th June, on 27th June 3 of our childrens were finalised, just waiting for the other 3 childrens and me and my o/h, hopefully won't be too long for us all now!! The waiting is dreadfull............:arghh:

Nath, before the end of the week i reckon!!!!!

He he love it :) our bottle has been in the fridge 4 months now!!! Our meds Thursday. Stil no sign of a CO. Arrah!! By god we Wil Hav the biggest party of al TIME.......... Wen we r granted that visa!!!! Come on!!!!

Very excited 4 u all...... Nearly there

Guest bowow2011

Hi Pedley, our's we're received yesterday.... finalised today.... hoping for Visa tomorrow :jiggy: ..........

Guest lexylou
Hi Pedley, our's we're received yesterday.... finalised today.... hoping for Visa tomorrow :jiggy: ..........

OMG that's fantastic and how quick for meds to be finalised. I bet you both won't sleep tonight.

We had our meds in Edinburgh yesterday and our status shows my youngest two's medicals are referred. Me and OH and older son's meds are showing received, consultant says it should be finalised by early next week but who knows.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you, keep us posted.

Gillian

Guest lexylou

Hi Jo,

I thought you might already have had your visa so I'm thinking it's only a matter of days or even tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed xx

Guest bowow2011
OMG that's fantastic and how quick for meds to be finalised. I bet you both won't sleep tonight.

We had our meds in Edinburgh yesterday and our status shows my youngest two's medicals are referred. Me and OH and older son's meds are showing received, consultant says it should be finalised by early next week but who knows.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you, keep us posted.

Gillian

Thanks Gillian I will do it's been a sleepless few nights :SLEEP: lol.... keeping everything crossed that tomorrow's the day, good luck for you too it won't be long now. I can't believe how quick it's all happening for us all. xxxx

Guest morris75

OH EXCITING, WELL DONE, WE GOT MEDS ON MONDAY BUT NEEDING TO GIVE CO MORE WORK INFO AND FORMS 1022 AND 80 AWRHHH :mad:

Hi Jo,

I thought you might already have had your visa so I'm thinking it's only a matter of days or even tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed xx

Thanks Gillian, no visa yet! But we are hoping in the next couple of days maybe!! I thought all the waiting we had done previously was hard but now everything is done and we are just waiting for it to be granted is even harder!

Cant believe how good DIAC are being, they always respond tous so quick. we was hoping our meds would be finalised today even though they were only received yesterday. and also nothing has changed to met yet on our doc checklist so we emailed them at 7am this morning, apparently they shut at 4pm so didnt expect a reply but just got one! being very hepful and now all our stuff is changed to met!! I dont think they mind us emailing at all. They said a medical officer has to clear our meds and then she will let us kow her decision!! ooh slightly excited. i think anyone out there who is hesitant about contacting DIAC dont worry just do it. xx

Guest PerthHopeful

Hello All

Well, after working myself up for these medicals - we went on Monday, and it was so much better than I thought it was going to be. My husband and I had an appointment for 9AM, and we were out of there by 10. It was really simple, definately not worth the anxiety I was feeling. The doctors tell you exactly what they are doing all the time - really professional. I looked on the website this morning - and it says our results have been received already - although it doesn't say it has "been met" yet.

So to all of you feeling a little anxious - there is definately no need.

Guest frenchieOZ
Cant believe how good DIAC are being, they always respond tous so quick. we was hoping our meds would be finalised today even though they were only received yesterday. and also nothing has changed to met yet on our doc checklist so we emailed them at 7am this morning, apparently they shut at 4pm so didnt expect a reply but just got one! being very hepful and now all our stuff is changed to met!! I dont think they mind us emailing at all. They said a medical officer has to clear our meds and then she will let us kow her decision!! ooh slightly excited. i think anyone out there who is hesitant about contacting DIAC dont worry just do it. xx

hi there

well done!!!! we are just waiting for mine to be finalised, philippes was done when we looked this morning,so now another day of worrying hope mine will be done tomorrow,god this is stressful. did they give you any idea how long it would be till you heard if visa granted? am agreeing with the big bottle of moet, good luck, emma n frenchie

Guest lexylou

So excited for you all Jo, not long now. Our consultant is not back until Friday so will only look at blood/xray results then. Im thinking we may hear something at the end of next week. Like you, our status has never changed and checklist shows that all documents still "requested". I can live with this for now.

Guest morris75

Do you just email you co at team 2? who is your CO, their name? i would like things to changhe to met so i now what they have and dont have eh. Oh so exciting for u guys, our meds monday but still getiing more work evidence together along with forms 80 and 1022, did you fill these in? if so for you both or just main applicant? :twitcy:

Do you just email you co at team 2? who is your CO, their name? i would like things to changhe to met so i now what they have and dont have eh. Oh so exciting for u guys, our meds monday but still getiing more work evidence together along with forms 80 and 1022, did you fill these in? if so for you both or just main applicant? :twitcy:

I believe DIAC don't like you posting COs names on here as they do monitor it so perhaps stick to initials. I'm Team 4 BTW

:wink:

Guest morris75
I believe DIAC don't like you posting COs names on here as they do monitor it so perhaps stick to initials. I'm Team 4 BTW

:wink:

oh do they ha ha ok best not to say then eh, better be nice ha ha

Guest Nickynoonoo

Reading about all of your waits is getting my belly all in a muddle, so excited for you all!! Our Meds are next Friday and have already instructed hubby to start drinking lots of water!

Good luck!

Nicky x

Guest morris75
reading about all of your waits is getting my belly all in a muddle, so excited for you all!! Our meds are next friday and have already instructed hubby to start drinking lots of water!

Good luck!

Nicky x

how do u upload police checks, do u just email them as an attachment? Cudnt see wot it was called on the drop down bar where i uploaded other docs, thanks

Guest Anitk

I have applied on 26th May by online. But no CO yet. i sent an email but yet get any reply. anyone here without CO who applied on or before 26th May 11.

Guest Nickynoonoo
how do u upload police checks, do u just email them as an attachment? Cudnt see wot it was called on the drop down bar where i uploaded other docs, thanks

My agent uploaded mine for me as he logged the Visa so had the password so cant help you there I am afraid. I did email the Team 4 address and attached my scans just to be on the safe side. This was acknowledged by them the following day.

Good luck!

send them direct to co by email, they prefer this and will deal with them straight away.

Archived