Friday the 13th is our lucky day we have our visa!

brideycollette

:jiggy::jiggy:omg omg we have our visa !!!!!

Would like to say thankyou to the people who have helped us on our journey

:notworthy: My children can have their daddy back now and I my hubby .......I guess he will be throwing his royal navy notice at the captain tomorrow.

:swoon:i can't contact him bY phone only by email arghhhhhhlol

Thankyou pio !

Brides xxx

Guest siamsusie

Oh Brides,

I am so so thrilled for you guys, a huge congratulations from me, I just know you guys are going to love living here in Australia... and dont forget you are taking your marriage vows again chez moi in Tasmania.

love Susie xx

Congratulations.gif

Oh Brides,

I am so so thrilled for you guys, a huge congratulations from me, I just know you guys are going to love living here in Australia... and dont forget you are taking your marriage vows again chez moi in Tasmania.

love Susie xx

Congratulations.gif

:hug:Thankyou so much ! :biglaugh:im in a right state here pmsl i want to wake my millie up to tell her ( best not lol )

Yup in Tasmina :jiggy: oh so much planning( can't wait ) xx

Love Brides xxx

Guest siamsusie

Terrific news, Dennis will be absolutely thrilled! I have always felt Australia is your destiny, and I think we are lucky to have you guys over here!

Now the fun begins girl!

love Susie xx

Guest The Pom Queen

Great news Brides, congratulations, don't worry we can help you celebrate on here until you get hold of your OH

champagne_toast.jpg

Guest perth42

Massssssssivvvvvveeeeeee congrats - just saw your fb post and thought I'd check you out on here... That's it Brides crack open some bubbles or tinned tonight. Be Den's jumping the boards!! Only 12 months (- his holidays) to go so before long it will be a distant dream and an actual reality! Didn't I say 24hrs after doc met! Yepieeeeee!!!! :laugh: :smile: :biggrin: :wacko:

:jiggy::jiggy:omg omg we have our visa !!!!!

Would like to say thankyou to the people who have helped us on our journey

:notworthy: My children can have their daddy back now and I my hubby .......I guess he will be throwing his royal navy notice at the captain tomorrow.

:swoon:i can't contact him bY phone only by email arghhhhhhlol

Thankyou pio !

Brides xxx

Hey

Congratulations Brides

Shane

Archived