GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

Hi redprimrose, I need to ask you about contacting HOC to know the status of my MEDs. My MEDs reached HOC today in Sydney, and I was searching for the e-mail address on the site of HOC. But I only see the phone and Fax numbers. Can you please send me the e-mail so I can contact them?

Which information should I mention in my e-mail in order to let them find my MEDs? Is it my passport number only? I'm actually asking this because I don't have any reference number for my MEDs.

Finally, do you know how long should I allow before I send them my enquiry?

Thank you very much.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

Hope you dont mind if i join this thread I to lodged a paper 176 application my lodgement date is 19th April 2011 they acknowledged on 10th May and im gutted to say that i have not heard anything since. Is there anyone else with WA SS in a similar situation? its really stressing me out not hearing anything and we are using an agent so we have been told that we cannot contact them direct to chase it up as our agents have been appointed to do this on our behalf.

by the way great thread good to read about everyones good news i just wish mine would come soon xx

Donna

Welcome Donna to the thread.

Thanks for sharing your information. Actually, our friend rex123 facing similar situation as yours. I really don't understand the logic for such cases. Hope you get a response from the CO so soon.

Good luck.

Thanks for that Oz or not to oz

Its really frustrating i have however noticed by reading various threads that people with WA SS seem to be waiting a lot longer than others.

Any ways fingers crossed i hear something soon!!!

Congrats on your recent allocation of CO must be exciting

Donna xx

Guest seban123
I was searching for the e-mail address on the site of HOC. But I only see the phone and Fax numbers. Can you please send me the e-mail so I can contact them?

Mate,

Here comes the contact email id.

Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

I sent them an enquiry one day after they received my medicals.. But they responded saying that medicals might be in the mail room..

I think it is better to enquire 1 week after the courier reaches Sydney.

All the best

Guest T3 500

im gonna try to call diac tom .. im getting so tired of worrying what is the problem with my app...its been more than a month now after charging the fee...and not a word from them ever since I sent the application...wish me luck :D

Mate,

Here comes the contact email id.

Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

I sent them an enquiry one day after they received my medicals.. But they responded saying that medicals might be in the mail room..

I think it is better to enquire 1 week after the courier reaches Sydney.

All the best

Thanks Seban. I really appreciate it my friend.

Hi rex123,

Hours of operation:

9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday (Central Australian Time)

So, you can call them Monday. Because it is after 4pm now (Central Australinan Time)

Monday is a public holiday in Australia because it's Queen Elizabeth's birthday. :notworthy:

armandra!

WAW Armandra, Australia still has holidays for the birthday of the Queen :wideeyed: I was reading about the Australian history and the structure of the country. Honestly, I still don't understand it clearly. :GEEK:

Thanks for correcting me Armandra :notworthy: as usual, You are accurate and helping.

Guest redprimrose
Hi redprimrose, I need to ask you about contacting HOC to know the status of my MEDs. My MEDs reached HOC today in Sydney, and I was searching for the e-mail address on the site of HOC. But I only see the phone and Fax numbers. Can you please send me the e-mail so I can contact them?

Which information should I mention in my e-mail in order to let them find my MEDs? Is it my passport number only? I'm actually asking this because I don't have any reference number for my MEDs.

Finally, do you know how long should I allow before I send them my enquiry?

Thank you very much.

hi

My medicals reached sydney on 27 May, and I send a query email after 3 working days. Then, HOC sent a reply, saying that medicals had been finalised.

In the query email, I quote info attached below.

Client Name:

Date of Birth:

Client ID:

Application ID:

File Number:

Visa Class: Skilled (Migrant) (class VE)

Date of Visa Application:

Case Officer:

EMS number:

Receive date:

Kumar,

Lucky to have file number within 10 days almost all who applied in march/april recieved it after 4 -5 weeks. DID u request orana to sent form 1100?

What is ur application date shown in the email? I submitted my application on april 18th (475 oana ) dont have a CO yet.

Rex

Hi Rex

The application date shown in the e-mail is 07-June-2011. and i requested RDA orana to send form 1100.

I received an e-mail form DIAC to submit a few documents within 28 days.

But the documents listed already included in my application except form 1221.

When i submit the application I did not include form 1221 because there is no one over 18 years old in my application except myself and my wife. So that i thought the form 1221 is not applicable.

Is it necessary?. do you have any idea about this form?.

Thanks

Kumar

Hi Rex

The application date shown in the e-mail is 07-June-2011. and i requested RDA orana to send form 1100.

I received an e-mail form DIAC to submit a few documents within 28 days.

But the documents listed already included in my application except form 1221.

When i submit the application I did not include form 1221 because there is no one over 18 years old in my application except myself and my wife. So that i thought the form 1221 is not applicable.

Is it necessary?. do you have any idea about this form?.

Thanks

Kumar

We had the same e-mail, asking for this form. When we checked on the http://www.immi site it said additional info. Decided not to fill it in as couldn't see why when filled in the 1100 form and agent did send it to us. just have to wait and see now.

Hello friends,

I received a reply from HOC. They speak about a delay until finalizing cases due to a back log.

This is the reply of the HOC:

Thank you for your email.

The medicals for your spouse and yourself have been received.

They are currently awaiting assessment from the Medical Officers of the Commonwealth.

Please be advised due to the back log, as well as some visa case loads now deemed a priority, the medicals may take longer to be finalised.

Should you have any further questions please contact us.

Kind regards

Jennifer

Global Health

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Guest fuel4mind

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Got my grant today. Time to party!

Thanks a lot for the support and wishes from you guys. I would continue to be part of this great forum helping other members.

PS: I have updated my signature for the timeline

Guest redprimrose

Thanks a lot for the support and wishes from you guys. I would continue to be part of this great forum helping other members.

Huge congrats.

I'm just wondering how can we confirm further documents like PCC&MEDS have been received by case officer. Since our app are papaer-based, it's difficult to check the status

Did you contact case officer after sending further documents?

Congrats mate!!! Good luck with the future!!!!!! :hug:

P.S: Your signature says NSW SMP: 19 Nov 2010 / NSW SS Grant: 24 Nov 2011. Guess it ought to be 19 Nov 2011, right?!

armandra!

Guest fuel4mind
Huge congrats.

I'm just wondering how can we confirm further documents like PCC&MEDS have been received by case officer. Since our app are papaer-based, it's difficult to check the status

Did you contact case officer after sending further documents?

Thanks redprimrose. When you send the docs via email to your CO. You will receive a confirmation email on reception. Reg medicals, do your medicals with hospitals with e-health system which will help you a lot with time.

Guest fuel4mind
Congrats mate!!! Good luck with the future!!!!!! :hug:

P.S: Your signature says NSW SMP: 19 Nov 2010 / NSW SS Grant: 24 Nov 2011. Guess it ought to be 19 Nov 2011, right?!

armandra!

Thanks a lot armandra. corrected my signature :)

Amazing :laugh: Congratulations Fuel4mind :cute: the first on this thread I think. Just read your news and feel happy for you. You definitely brought luck to this thread and hope to hear good news for the other members so soon.

P.S. Party on behalf of all of us :jiggy:

Guest fuel4mind
Amazing :laugh: Congratulations Fuel4mind :cute: the first on this thread I think. Just read your news and feel happy for you. You definitely brought luck to this thread and hope to hear good news for the other members so soon.

P.S. Party on behalf of all of us :jiggy:

Thanks mate :hug: and I wish everybody in this forum will soon get the magic mail. I will be around to celebrate it with you guyz.

Archived