GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fuel4mind
Hi! I received file number today!!! date of paper 176 application: 18.04.2011!

Congrats mate

Guest JSHAN

Folks - now after 2.5 months of SS I am still to get a CO , lodgement of paper based took 1.5 month and now have been waiting for CO for a month.

This procedure is the toughest....

Folks - now after 2.5 months of SS I am still to get a CO , lodgement of paper based took 1.5 month and now have been waiting for CO for a month.

Hi Jshan, it is strange to be waiting for a CO for too long! Mate, are you sure that DIAC did receive form 1100?

Guest redprimrose

Hi, why not try a PLE to check the status? Hopefully, you will get an instant reply from DIAC(with a CC to the team or CO).

Guest seban123

Mate,

get the phone and dial DIAC.

I am 100% sure that CO team is looking into your case if they have received form 1100.

As you have uploaded every required stuff, yours must be a direct grant..

All my wishes and prayers..

Seban

Guest JSHAN
Mate,

I am 100% sure that CO team is looking into your case if they have received form 1100.

Seban

I wish this week sees some great progress for all of us who have got file# and form 1100 sent.

Others who got CO;s and have completed everything... - Straight to grants :P:jiggy:

Guest JSHAN
Mate,

Seban

Hey seban - have called them twice in 2 weeks and was said form 1100 received but will have to wait for CO allocation ,both the times.. and a standard statament CO allocation will be made shortly.

As weeks are going by am loosing patience ... not sure what the new changes are gonna be for SMP.. whether 25000 visa grants over for this year etc etc..so want the CO to get my file and start looking at it:arghh:

Hey seban - have called them twice in 2 weeks and was said form 1100 received but will have to wait for CO allocation ,both the times.. and a standard statament CO allocation will be made shortly.

As weeks are going by am loosing patience ... not sure what the new changes are gonna be for SMP.. whether 25000 visa grants over for this year etc etc..so want the CO to get my file and start looking at it:arghh:

I think 1 month to allocate a CO for a Cat2 application is too much. Regardless whether it is a paper based or e-lodged, I think the CO must be processing it already. I think you should post a PLE mate.

Good luck :smile:

Guest JSHAN

All the very best for this week folks... may we see some good progress on our applications atleast... never mind can be anybody's

Guest redprimrose

I had medicals done last Friday. Since my app is paper-based, E-health can't be used. It will take 3-4 weeks before CO get the medicals results.

Still waiting.........

Guest JSHAN

Great news folks - Got a CO, this morning got email from Team4 saying found everything but just wanted to know where the medical documents were, we had attached a soft copy of the receipt, but have just told them I would be posting the actual results to them by eod today.

Nothing else has been requested, and I was also asked as to where am i plannign to go and accept my grant NZ or elsewhere.

I need to plan for my actual grant/stamping and where to go to. This is good.

All the best for rest of you

Guest redprimrose

Huge Congrats. You're very close to the golden ticket. Hope it will be sent this week:)

Great news folks - Got a CO, this morning got email from Team4 saying found everything but just wanted to know where the medical documents were, we had attached a soft copy of the receipt, but have just told them I would be posting the actual results to them by eod today.

Nothing else has been requested, and I was also asked as to where am i plannign to go and accept my grant NZ or elsewhere.

Thats great :) next email you will receive will be a golden one :) congratulations mate. almost done :)

Guest JSHAN

Folks - Thanks for your support, the CO is currently having issues with tracing the medicals outcome as I had reused my Xray from business 457 visa and only done remaining of the tests for 175/176 visa. Let me see what the Co has to say if he asks for full medicals again i might have to wait for a appointment and then 2 weeks for them to be dispatched to DIAC.

fingers crossed, but once you get a CO the lady has responded 3 times in a day today.

Regards,

JSHAN

Guest redprimrose

hi guys,

If you're still waiting for CO allocation, my suggestion is frontloading MED&PCC cuz it will save a lot of time for paper-based app.

Regards

Redprimrose

JSHAN,

Congrats for getting a CO mate. I can see you getting the grant in no time. Enjoy your waiting-on-the-edge-adrenaline-filled-ride for few more days. :wink:

armandra!

hi guys,

If you're still waiting for CO allocation, my suggestion is frontloading MED&PCC cuz it will save a lot of time for paper-based app.

Regards

Redprimrose

That is a good advice. I can't front load PCC because I have to receive a letter from DIAC to issue it. PCC will take 7 to 10 days to issue after I receive DIAC letter. However, I think I can front load the MEDs. do you think it worth frontloading the MEDs only? I know that it will take 9 days from me to issue.

Guest redprimrose

You'd better contact a local hospital, and figure out how long it will take to send medical report.

As far as I know, Once the MED report is received by Global Health, it might take up to 10 days to have it recorded in the system. Not so sure about the timeline.

Guest fuel4mind

Hi Guys, Congrats to all who has got a CO.

I got a mail from my CO Adelaide GSM Team 4 today. Need to do my medicals. I have done my PCC from my home country but I have stayed in Australia from 2007-2009. Do I need PCC from Australia too? I believe I need it but just want to confirm. Cheers

Guest seban123

I got a mail from my CO Adelaide GSM Team 4 today. Need to do my medicals. I have done my PCC from my home country but I have stayed in Australia from 2007-2009. Do I need PCC from Australia too? I believe I need it but just want to confirm. Cheers

hey, congrats..

you will have to go for AFP if you have lived in Aus for more than 12 months.

Congratulations mate for the CO assignment. Wish you luck :cute:

Name: PurpleDonna

Date of Visa application: 12th May 2011

Date of DIAC receival: 13th May 2011

High/Low Risk: LR

Visa type: 309/100

Which State Sponsored:VIC

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date of File# received : Not Yet

Date Form 1100 sent:Not Yet