GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All,

Got a CO today..

All the best for waiting guys..

Congratulations seban :) that's amazing. Is it team 4? I notice that all paper based application goes to the same team.

Congratulations again and wish you get the golden ticket so soon :wubclub:

Guest JSHAN

Redpri, Seban, Oz or not to, fuel4mind and others - I have got through and got a pre grant letter. Its a wonderful feeling. Have posted a long email in CAT 2 thread. But guys without this thread it would have been really difficult to know what was happening. thank each one of you who posted every bit of information.

guys - I agree to Redpri's comments - get your medicals and pcc ready and you will see a grant same day.

mine had a minor confusion with medicals they were no able to trace first and this morning I got a grant email.

Keep smiling

Regards,

JSHAN

Guest redprimrose

Congrats JSHAN,

It's the first golden ticket in this thread. I'm so glad. Hope mine will be sent in May.

Guest seban123

Fantastic news JShan..

booked medicals for next week. and applied for PCC. AFP application in progress

so, you heading to NZ?

Guest Doozclump

Name: Doozclump

Date of Visa application: 27th April 2011

Date of DIAC receival: 24th April 2011

High/Low Risk: LR

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: WA

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date of File# received : 17th May 2011

Date Form 1100 sent: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

That’s approximately 3 weeks in getting our ID number, this also included a few days of holidays and we received it on my daughter’s 8th birthday as well, hope that’s a good omen,:biggrin:

Redpri, Seban, Oz or not to, fuel4mind and others - I have got through and got a pre grant letter. Its a wonderful feeling. Have posted a long email in CAT 2 thread. But guys without this thread it would have been really difficult to know what was happening. thank each one of you who posted every bit of information.

guys - I agree to Redpri's comments - get your medicals and pcc ready and you will see a grant same day.

mine had a minor confusion with medicals they were no able to trace first and this morning I got a grant email.

Keep smiling

Regards,

JSHAN

Wonderful news :jiggy: congratulations Jshan you've made it mate :jiggy: as redprime said, you've got the first golden ticket in this thread and the first hope to see golden emails so soon. Wish you luck mate. :hug:

Guest vaskoka

Congratulations to all that have reason to celebrate and good luck in further process

Today we received acknowledgement from DIAC, second, SA Confirmed the sponsorship and the appropriate Form has been completed and sent directly to DIAC

Now we will wait again, and again....

Guest JSHAN
Congratulations to all that have reason to celebrate and good luck in further process

Today we received acknowledgement from DIAC, second, SA Confirmed the sponsorship and the appropriate Form has been completed and sent directly to DIAC

Now we will wait again, and again....

Now , not that long wait.. give it 2 weeks and if you have medicals and PCC done by that time you will get the grant the same day....:smile:

REgards,

JSHAN

Guest JSHAN

That’s approximately 3 weeks in getting our ID number, this also included a few days of holidays and we received it on my daughter’s 8th birthday as well, hope that’s a good omen,:biggrin:

Doozdump- please plan for your family medicals and also the police checks out of the way on the decision day which would be in another 3-4 weeks if you have all ready. you will see a grant same day

I only sent my application in one week ago today and yesterday i got an email assigning me a case officer and file number!!!! Can't believe it!! They also asked for my police check and medical plus a tiny bit more evidence from 2008-2011 for relationship. So quick!

Guest rex123

Hi All,

Any updates regarding CO Allocation. Oz or Not Oz, Galwygirl ---Do u get COs?

As seban123 has got CO then u will be the remaining infront of me for CO allocation.

Please update if u have already alocated a CO .

Thanks

Rexxxxxx

Hi All,

Any updates regarding CO Allocation. Oz or Not Oz, Galwygirl ---Do u get COs?

As seban123 has got CO then u will be the remaining infront of me for CO allocation.

Please update if u have already alocated a CO .

Thanks

Rexxxxxx

I sent a PLE yesterday asking for the status and I also asked for confirmation that DIAC received form 1100. I received a reply today from DIAC saying that form 1100 is received but they didn't tell me anything about the status. The reply was not from a CO. So I believe I have to wait for more time until I see the light. :unsure:

I only sent my application in one week ago today and yesterday i got an email assigning me a case officer and file number!!!! Can't believe it!! They also asked for my police check and medical plus a tiny bit more evidence from 2008-2011 for relationship. So quick!

Congratulations purpledonna. That was really quick :cute: did you apply for 176?

Congratulations again :wubclub: wish you Luck

Guest fuel4mind
I sent a PLE yesterday asking for the status and I also asked for confirmation that DIAC received form 1100. I received a reply today from DIAC saying that form 1100 is received but they didn't tell me anything about the status. The reply was not from a CO. So I believe I have to wait for more time until I see the light. :unsure:

You will get a CO within a week in worst case by looking at the speed they are processing.

You will get a CO within a week in worst case by looking at the speed they are processing.

Hope so mate :cute: I still have to wait for the letter of DIAC after I find a CO. I can't issue The police statement until the CO sends me a written official request to the authorities. That is totally unfair :mad: I wish if I can celebrate my 30th birthday in the rainy August of Australian :laugh:

Thanks for the encouraging words fuel4mind :wubclub:

Hi guys, DIAC finally specifies an accurate date for the CO assignment of paper based applications. I have sent a blank e-mail to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au and the following is just a part of the result:

Applications lodged before the following dates are currently being considered by a case officer:

Priority 2 State Migration Plan:

*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within a week of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. As a result applicants are encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready Priority 2 applications to facilitate more efficient processing and finalisation of these applications.

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

VE 176 (e-lodged): 27 April 2011

VE 176 (paper): 8 April 2011

-----------------

Previously, DIAC was specifying same dates for paper and e-lodged applications. The previous processing status said that Paper based 176 Priority 2 is 15 Apr 2011. So, obviously DIAC corrected the dates this time to 8 Apr 2011.

Guest vaskoka

Last updated 23 May 2011.

Please do not send enquiries or reply to this email address as this mailbox is not monitored. Contact details for the GSM processing offices are listed below.

Priority Processing

Under the priority processing arrangements for GSM, the highest priority is given to Priority Group 2- applications from people who are nominated by a state or territory government agency with a nominated occupation that is specified on that state or territory’s state migration plan.

For further information regarding State Migration Plans please visit the department’s website at:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/whats-new.htm

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/statmig-fs.pdf

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/statmig-faq.pdf

Processing of Priority Group 3 applications will commence once all applications from priority group 2 have been allocated to a case officer for assessment. Similarly, processing of Priority Group 4 applications will commence once all applications from priority group 3 have been allocated to case officers for assessment

To determine which priority group your application falls into please read the information on the department’s website at:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/updated-priority-processing-arrangements.htm

Processing Dates

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:

Priority Group 2

*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within two weeks of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. Applicants in priority group 2 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications.

VE 176 (e-lodged): 30 April 2011

VE 176 (paper): 15 April 2011

Can anyone post the entire update. I mean for 475,175 etc

Rex

Hi rex123, this is the rest of the processing status posted by voskoka. DIAC updated the status today. So, after two weeks new update will be available. Just send a blank e-mail body and subject to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au to receive it.

VE 176 (e-lodged): 30 April 2011

VE 176 (paper): 15 April 2011

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 30 April 2011

VB 886 (paper): 15 April 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

VF 475 (e-lodged): 30 April 2011

VF 475 (paper): 15 April 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

VC 487 (e-lodged) 30 April 2011

VC 487 (paper): 15 April 2011

Priority Group 3

(See attached file: Important Information for Priority 3 clients.pdf)

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175

VE 175 (e-lodged):30 March 2010

VE 175 (paper): 30 March 2010

VE 176 (e-lodged): 30 March 2010

VE 176 (paper): 30 March 2010

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

VF 475 (e-lodged): 30 March 2010

VF 475 (paper): 30 March 2010

Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) subclass 495 and

Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored subclass 496

UX 495 and UZ 496 (e-lodged and paper): All applicants who have an occupation on the new Skilled Occupation List (SOL) – Schedule 3 have been allocated.

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885

VB 885 (e-lodged) 15 December 2010

VB 885 (paper): 7 Decemberr 2010

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 15 December 2010

VB 886 (paper): 7 Decemberr 2010

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

VC 487 (e-lodged) 15 December 2010

VC 487 (paper): 7 Decemberr 2010

Priority Group 4

As stated above, processing of priority group 4 applications can only commence once all applications from priority group 2 and 3 have been allocated for assessment.

Priority Exempt Applications

Visa Subclasses 476, 485 and 887 are exempt from the current priority processing direction. Applications under these subclasses will be processed in the order in which they were received by the department.

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:

Skilled – Recognised Graduate subclass 476

VF 476 (e-lodged): 13 February 2011

VF 476 (paper): 13 February 2011

Skilled – Regional subclass 887

VB 887 (e-lodged) 20 March 2011

VB 887 (paper): 20 March 2011

Subsequent Entrant Applications

All subsequent entrant applications for subclasses 485, 487 and 475: 13 March 2011

Skilled - Graduate subclass 485

For important information about current processing arrangements for subclass 485 visa applications See: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/485-processing.pdf

1. Applications from people who have completed a Professional Year who lodged a subclass 485 application before 17 March 2011.

- All applications have been assessed.

2. Applications lodged from 9 February 2010 to 30 June 2010 where the nominated occupation was on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) Schedule 3 in effect from 1 July 2010.

- Applications lodged between 9 February 2010 and 15 April 2010 have been allocated for assessment

3. All other applications will generally be processed based on the date they were received.

* Allocation of these cases for processing will resume once all applications from categories 1 and 2 have been allocated. At the time of this announcement applications lodged prior to the following dates had been allocated -

VC 485 (e-lodged) - 22 December 2009

VC 485 (paper) - 22 December 2009.

Guest rex123

Thanks.

I think your application date is fall on the above dates.

Its Better to send a PLE so that we will get a reply from CO if they alloted it to any Team.

Rex

Archived