GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

Guest JSHAN
Hi Jshan,

Could you please let me know the procedure to apply for SS?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have ACS if so what is the job role that you are currently under? for state sponsorship you need to decide which state u want to move to and then have ACS and IELTS ready

Regards,

JSHAN

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JSHAN
Hey,

I think you can carry on with PCC. You don't need a letter from CO for that..

I agree with Seban-- continue with PCC...

Guest JSHAN
OMG! Officer wrote me! Team 6! he required husband's IELTS, medicine, and clearance certificate!
\\\\\

Huge COngrats Savanna.... :biggrin:

Hi all,

another day of silence and CO didn't contact me. I have simple papers and strong evidence for every piece of information i provide.

The only justification I find is that the CO didn't process the application yet and it is still in the queue.

I believe long waiting time is causing me anxiety in this stage. I'll go through the medical check tomorrow morning. Maybe that will keep me busy for a while.

Good luck to all :smile:

Guest rex123

Hi Oz or not to oz,

I too sent form 1100 closer to your date and still I am waiting for CO. As per DIAC there will be 6 weeks time for a CO to contact you evenafter you have been alloted. Try to upload all the documents in this mean time and you will get a direct grant.

Rex

Guest fuel4mind
Hi all,

another day of silence and CO didn't contact me. I have simple papers and strong evidence for every piece of information i provide.

The only justification I find is that the CO didn't process the application yet and it is still in the queue.

I believe long waiting time is causing me anxiety in this stage. I'll go through the medical check tomorrow morning. Maybe that will keep me busy for a while.

Hey mate, I think they are taking some breather. I know it is really frustrating and I believe CO is around the corner for you. Finish your PCC and medicals and keep it ready. Once you get your CO you can send them immediately and get your VISA approved in matter of days. :biggrin:

Guest T3 500

ditto!!! after 2 months from lodging and a month from charging the fee...no contact from DIAC at all! :skeptical:

Hi all,

Thanks guys for sharing concerns. I'm just back from the clinic. And feel little dizzy :happy_face_mummy_go it was a huge sample of blood :wacko: now it is the waiting thing again. Unfortunately, the clinic doesn't have the E-health service. Not a big deal though.

By the way, I just found an e-mail from team 7. They answered an enquiry I have posted about 2 weeks ago. But I didn't see any name of a CO. It was just saying "Team 7". So obviously I'm waiting in the queue of team 7 but no one has been working on it.

And hey T3, I don't know what to tell you mate. It is a really long time indeed! Which e-mail address did you send the form for the authorised recipient to? You should ask for confirmation my friend.

Guest rex123

Tomorrow I am going to apply for UAE PCC. Hope will get CO soon.

By the time How u people are adding your timeline?

OZ,

My heartfelt congratulations..

What about medicals?

Thanks sedan. MEDs done. And will be sent to GLobal Health next week.

The PCC will be a mission impossible in 28 days. So, I believe I should get evidence that I applied and send it to the CO later.

Good luck mate :)

Guest rex123

I checked with UAE pannel doctor about the health check and what I understood from him is

There is a seperate medical requirements for temperory and permanent visas . As am appliying for 475 which medical process I have to undergone. permanent or temperory ?

Which all forms we have to attach with the medicals?

In which address to courier the medical report?

Please advice

Rex

Guest savanna

OZ, I am very glad you got your CO!!!!

I applied for PCC, which will be ready in one month. So I asked my CO should I do translations of receipts and send it to him. He answeed that he will wait untill it is ready and that is not needed to translate it. Ask your CO the same! (also i sent receipt of medicals, which was in English)

I checked with UAE pannel doctor about the health check and what I understood from him is

There is a seperate medical requirements for temperory and permanent visas . As am appliying for 475 which medical process I have to undergone. permanent or temperory ?

Which all forms we have to attach with the medicals?

In which address to courier the medical report?

Please advice

Rex

Hi Rex123,

Please follow this link so you can find all details about where to send the MEDs.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/hoc-visa-class-list.pdf

I think your subclass requires to send the health requirement to the same address in the link (Level 3 26 Lee Street Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA Postal: GPO Box 9984 Sydney NSW 2001 AUSTRALIA).

The medical forms are: 1- Form 160. 2- Form 26.

I advise you to refere to a Panel Doctor who has the E-health service. processing will be faster in this case.

Good luck.

OZ, I am very glad you got your CO!!!!

I applied for PCC, which will be ready in one month. So I asked my CO should I do translations of receipts and send it to him. He answeed that he will wait untill it is ready and that is not needed to translate it. Ask your CO the same! (also i sent receipt of medicals, which was in English)

Thank you very much Savanna, your information is really helpful. I really appreciate it and I certainly will do the same thing.

Actually, I just went back home after I was collecting information from authorities about the PCC. Two PCCs from two countries can be finalized within the time frame. So, I will not have a problem with these two PCCs.

However, the 3rd PCC will be from Russia. And it was impossible to get any piece of information from the embassy today. I have to wait until they work Sunday. So, I need to ask if you have information about whether it is possible to issue the PCC from the Russian embassy. Otherwise, I have to travel to Russia then.

Please PM me if you don't need to reply in public.

Thanks again.

Guest fuel4mind
Hi guys, CO asked for health check and PCC.

I have to provide PCC from 3 countries. Within 28 days! :eek: I don't know how yet, but I will start working on it and see what will happen.

My best wishes to all.

Congrats mate! Just start applying for everything and if you need more time def you can go back and tell your CO about your situation.

Guest fuel4mind

Hi guyz, Just wanted to update the story from my side.

I received my PCC from Australia yesterday. I sent my application to AFP (Australian Federal Police) on May 20, 2011 and it was received by them on May 23, 2011. I have booked my medicals for this saturday. My best wishes to Oz or Not to Oz.

Cheers.

Guest vaskoka

Good morning to everyone,

We have COOOOOOOOOOOOOO:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My agent contact me, and they asked for medics and work reference

Guest rex123

can anyone send me the no to contact DIAC?

I tried to call on +611300364613 but getting response that no is not valid.

Rex

Good morning to everyone,

We have COOOOOOOOOOOOOO:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My agent contact me, and they asked for medics and work reference

Congratulations mate. Really happy to hear your good news :cute: join the club and start preparing requirements :cool: wish you good luck :wubclub:

Congrats mate! Just start applying for everything and if you need more time def you can go back and tell your CO about your situation.

Thanks mate :smile: obviously COs are tolerant about the timeframe. I panicked when I was reading the part speaking about 28 days. They made it sound scary :eek:

Wish you the best luck with your health check and PCC.

Archived