GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

Guest redprimrose
Thanks redprimrose. When you send the docs via email to your CO. You will receive a confirmation email on reception. Reg medicals, do your medicals with hospitals with e-health system which will help you a lot with time.

Thanks for the reply. Our medicals were finalised two weeks ago.

Now waiting patiently.......

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fuel4mind
Thanks for the reply. Our medicals were finalised two weeks ago.

Now waiting patiently.......

Soon you will join the club. Cheers..

Guest fuel4mind
Congratulations Fuel4mind

Good luck with your preparation and new beginning

Have fun

Thanks a lot vaskoka

One week passed & no one has news to share :GEEK:

Well, about me, I'm still busy preparing documents. 3 PCCs and still waiting for the HOC to finalise our MEDs. I have finalised 2 PCCs and waiting for the 3rd one. HOC informed me today that my MEDs still awaiting assessment. and the back log will cause me some more delay.

Wish our friends who already sent all needed documents to receive the PR golden email soon. And wish all the other the best luck.

My best regards to all :cute:

Guest savanna

Hi, responce of HOC to me:

"Thank you for your email. Your medicals have been received are currently undergoing assessment.

If you require further information please contact your allocated case officer or relevant business section."

Guest vaskoka

Hi

Last week I received a call from the Australian embassy in Belgrade – Serbia at my work and they asked me the same questions that I have sent them a thousand times about my duties and work experience and so, at the end of the conversation the lady from the embassy wished me luck and she said that she will write a rapport about our conversation. My agent told me that this is normal procedure. Now we are waiting again and again

Good luck to all I hope that our wishes will come true very soon

Hi, responce of HOC to me:

"Thank you for your email. Your medicals have been received are currently undergoing assessment.

If you require further information please contact your allocated case officer or relevant business section."

Hi savanna, I think your MEDs under the processing already. That's good news. I had a little deferent reply. HOC told me that my MEDs awaiting assessment. And i may contact them after two weeks to get further information. So, no assessor was assigned for my MEDs yet.

I believe you should hear news about your MEDs soon :)

Wish you luck

Hi

Last week I received a call from the Australian embassy in Belgrade – Serbia at my work and they asked me the same questions that I have sent them a thousand times about my duties and work experience and so, at the end of the conversation the lady from the embassy wished me luck and she said that she will write a rapport about our conversation. My agent told me that this is normal procedure. Now we are waiting again and again

Good luck to all I hope that our wishes will come true very soon

I believe that was a phone call to make sure of your employment. Did your CO ask for the PCC and the health check already? Usually they check for the employment before asking for the HC and the PCC

Guest vaskoka
I believe that was a phone call to make sure of your employment. Did your CO ask for the PCC and the health check already? Usually they check for the employment before asking for the HC and the PCC

We have sent the PCC with the application but I still wait for them to ask for my health check I hope it will be soon :daydreaming:

We have sent the PCC with the application but I still wait for them to ask for my health check I hope it will be soon :daydreaming:

As long the CO asked for the employment check. And it was done. I believe you should hear from your CO soon. I think you can prepare the health check already. It will save you time later. Currently, health check takes about one month to be finalised. So, I believe you better front load your MEDs :cute:

Wish you the best :smile:

Guest GalwayGirl

Hi all!

Just a quick post to let you know we got a pre-grant notification letter today. It says that our application is near completion and advises us how we need to leave the country etc (we're in oz on a 457 visa). I think this means we have a visa?

:smile:

Guest seban123
Hi all!

Just a quick post to let you know we got a pre-grant notification letter today. It says that our application is near completion and advises us how we need to leave the country etc (we're in oz on a 457 visa). I think this means we have a visa?

Hey congrats..

you will need to go out of Australia to make it grant..

stamping will take less than an hr if you are going to New Zealand, provided you inform them about the journey in advance..

All the best for your new move..

Hi all!

It's good news GalwayGirl, congratulations :)

I believe DIAC notifies you because you are already inside Australia. So you don't need to make a validation trip. However, you should know about the new traveling rules applying to you before DIAC issue you the grant.

Happy to hear your news. Congrats :)

P.S. I think I misunderstand something after reading Sebans post. Does Gal need to leave the country to issue a grant?

Guest seban123
It's good news GalwayGirl, congratulations :)

P.S. I think I misunderstand something after reading Sebans post. Does Gal need to leave the country to issue a grant?

Oz,

You will get a grant only if you are outside Australia.. If you are in Australia, you will get a pregrant and will need to go out of the country to stamp visa grant..

Guest fuel4mind
Hi all!

Congrats GalwayGirl..Thats good news

Oz,

You will get a grant only if you are outside Australia.. If you are in Australia, you will get a pregrant and will need to go out of the country to stamp visa grant..

Thanks Seban :) actually, I didn't know that. It's clear now.

Any news about you mate?

Guest seban123
Thanks Seban :) actually, I didn't know that. It's clear now.

Any news about you mate?

My medicals is referred.. Now waiting time..

I am expecting the medicals to be finalized by 18th July..

Hopefully I will hear something positive at that time.. :)

Guest mit123

My PR visa has been granted today, 23 June 2011. Below is the details:

Date of visa application: 23 March 2011

Subclass 885, LR Country, Cat 3.

Case officer allocation: No

It took exactly 3 months and I am over the moon now :biggrin: ...

Good luck to those who are still waiting for the grant and don't be surprise if you receive an email informing that your visa has been granted, without CO allocation :)

Guest fuel4mind

Good luck to those who are still waiting for the grant and don't be surprise if you receive an email informing that your visa has been granted, without CO allocation :)

Congrats mate

My medicals is referred.. Now waiting time..

I am expecting the medicals to be finalized by 18th July..

Hopefully I will hear something positive at that time.. :)

HOC is taking longer than I thought. It feels like an ss application! :GEEK:

I hope you get your results sooner than you expect mate. :cute: keep fingers crossed :arghh:

Congratulations MIT123 :v_SPIN:

Archived