GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, congrats!!!

Did you witdraw or planning to withdraw your 175?

Thanks Tanya :cute:

Actually, I don't have plans to withdraw my E-175 Application.

If I get a grant for VISA under subclass 175, that will let me settle anywhere in Australia without having to stay for 2 years in the sponsor state (VIC). That doesn't mean I wish to live somewhere else than Melbourne. I just like to have wider alternatives. I don't know what will happen in future :wink:

What subclass are you applying for?

Cheers,

The most beautiful morning ever! :jiggy: No more waiting for me!! I have the VISA :fish:

It feels amazing. Thanks everyone for your help and for sharing your information during all this time :hug:

My best wishes to all the waiting ones :hug:

Cheers :jiggy:

Congrats!!!!!

it would be great if you could share the Golden words used to communicate that you are the luky one!!!!!

enjoy these moments......

Congrats!!!!!

it would be great if you could share the Golden words used to communicate that you are the luky one!!!!!

enjoy these moments......

Thanks SJSabir :cute:

It comes as PDF files attached within some message which means nothing else than the decision was made (No matter what it was grant\rejection).

I copied the text inside the "Grant Notification" PDF. However, there are 4 files:

1 - Grant Notification.

2 - VISA grant notice.

3 - VISA Grant Important Information.

4 - Client Service Information.

The following is the text of the "Grant Notification":

25 July 2011

Applicant Name

APPLICANT NAME AGAIN

PO BOX XXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

In reply please quote:

Client Name: Applicant Name

Date of Birth: 11 August 1981

Client ID: 0000000000

Application ID: 000000000

File Number: BCC2011/000000

Visa Class: Skilled (Migrant) (class VE)

Date of Visa Application: 14 April 2011

Case Officer: CO Name

Transmission Method: EMAIL

Dear Applicant Name

Notification of grant of a Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) Subclass 176 (Skilled - Sponsored)

visa

This letter refers to your application for a Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) visa, which was lodged

at South Australian State Office on 14 April 2011. You have indicated on your application that

you wish to be considered for the grant of a Skilled - Sponsored (subclass 176) visa.

I wish to advise that a decision has been made on this application and visa(s) have been granted

on 25 July 2011 to the applicant(s) as listed in the attached Visa Grant Notice.

The Visa Grant Notice contains important information about your visa. No specific conditions

apply to your visa however additional information regarding your visa entitlements is outlined

in the Important Information attachment.

Please keep a copy of this letter and the Visa Grant Notice in a safe place for your reference.

Changes to your circumstances

If your circumstances have changed since you made your visa application, and as a result an

answer to a question on your visa application form or the information you have given to the

Department of Immigration and Citizenship about your visa application is no longer correct,

you must advise us in writing as soon as possible. Please make sure that you include your name,

date of birth and Application ID when you write to us.

GSM Adelaide, Level 4 55 Currie St Adelaide SA 5000

GPO Box 1638 Adelaide SA 5001 • Telephone: 1300 364 613 • Facsimile: 61 8 7421 7615 • Website: http://www.immi.gov.au

Examples of changes in circumstances include:

changes to address and/or contact details

changes to employment, (such as a new job)

obtaining a new passport

new member of the family unit

you or a secondary applicant has become pregnant

discovery that information previously provided is incorrect.

You can provide this information to the GSM processing office by letter or email, together with

any accompanying documents. If you are notifying the department of a change to your email

address by sending an email from your new email address, you must include details of your

previous email address, as evidence that you have authorised the change.

The following forms are useful for notifying the department of changes in circumstances and

are available on the department's website at www.immi.gov.au/allforms or at any of our offices:

Form 929 Change of address and/or passport details

Form 1022 Notification of changes in circumstances

Form 1023 Notification of incorrect answer(s)

Form 1193 Communicating by e-mail with the department.

Client service information

More information about your rights and obligations, including our Client Service Charter and

how to make a compliment, complaint or suggestion, is included in the Client Service Information

attachment.

Contacting the department

You can contact us with a general enquiry in a number of ways including by email, through our

website, by telephone through our Contact Centres or offices around the world, or in person. In

Australia you can call 13 18 81 between 9 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday. Details on contacting

our offices outside Australia are available on our website at www.immi.gov.au.

Yours sincerely

Thanks Tanya :cute:

Actually, I don't have plans to withdraw my E-175 Application.

If I get a grant for VISA under subclass 175, that will let me settle anywhere in Australia without having to stay for 2 years in the sponsor state (VIC). That doesn't mean I wish to live somewhere else than Melbourne. I just like to have wider alternatives. I don't know what will happen in future :wink:

What subclass are you applying for?

Cheers,

Congrats to you. Just curious if they would still process your 175 and override your 176? I thought they would drop the application since you already have one awarded under GSM.:huh:

Congrats to you. Just curious if they would still process your 175 and override your 176? I thought they would drop the application since you already have one awarded under GSM.:huh:

Thanx amer. In fact, DIAC will process the 175 in this case, and it will override the 176 VISA. That what happened with our mate 'JSHAN'. You can read his post on page 32 in this thread: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/110351-gsm-paper-based-applications-32.html

I'm not sure whether it works the same way when the 176 VISA is already used in a validation trip. I actually will start asking and searching about this. Which reminds me. I can ask here :cute: Does anyone has any idea about this?

Cheers, :smile:

Dear All

can anyone help me on this???

i applied to DIAC as paper application, since 14-June 2011 as received.

so far i am clueless what is the status and no CO has contacted yet (as per my agent)

is there any way if could see my application status online, as my agent got :mad:

answering my questions and status updates.

regards

sabir

Dear All

can anyone help me on this???

i applied to DIAC as paper application, since 14-June 2011 as received.

so far i am clueless what is the status and no CO has contacted yet (as per my agent)

is there any way if could see my application status online, as my agent got :mad:

answering my questions and status updates.

regards

sabir

Hello Sabir,

Unfortunately, a paper based application doesn't offer online tracking service. The only way to track your paper application is through PLE (Post Lodgment Enquiry). And as your agent is the owner of the authorized e-mail address, you will not be able to get any answer using it.

Hope you get information about having a CO soon.

Cheers

Guest redprimrose

hi there,

Just let you know that I got the golden ticket today.

After four months waiting, dreams come true.

Guest jaffarms

Hi All,

Just an update, i have checked the site and found my Medicals are Met and my better half's still outstanding. Hope they finalize by this week. :cool: ... Go Team 4 go....shower our mates with VISA approvals....

Cheers

Jaffar

hi there,

Just let you know that I got the golden ticket today.

After four months waiting, dreams come true.

Hi redprime, I'm extremely happy for you. :jiggy: After all the waiting and the anxiety! It is finished after all and I'm so happy for you. :wubclub: well done redprime :hug:

What's your plan now warrior ? are you moving so soon?:cute:

Guest redprimrose
Hi redprime, I'm extremely happy for you. :jiggy: After all the waiting and the anxiety! It is finished after all and I'm so happy for you. :wubclub: well done redprime :hug:

What's your plan now warrior ? are you moving so soon?:cute:

I plan to move to mel at the end of this year :biggrin:

Guest redprimrose
hi thr,

congrats.may i know your time line?

lodgement date:23/03/2010

File number: 20/04/2010

CO allocated: 13/05/2010

MED finalised: 02/06/2010

new CO allocated:14/07/2010

job verification:15/07/2010

grant: 27/07/2010

Guest jaffarms
Hello everyone :hug: We booked our tickets on 17 Sep to Melbourne :fish: we are really excited :jiggy:

We will stay for 1 month then prepare for the move Dec or Jan.

Best wishes to all :wubclub:

Congrats mate, all the best buddy... have a fun full flight and stay in melbourne...

Cheers

Jaffar

Guest jaffarms
PRE GRANT LETTER

:wink::wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats buddy, What is your timelines mate.

Cheers

Jaffar

Guest vaskoka

Family:Vasko(32), Biljana(30), Anastasija(9), Nikola(6)

Positive Skills Assessment TRA December 2010

IELTS Passed February 2011

SS App Online 03/03/11 SS App Rec 07/03/11

SS Granted: 13/04/2011 VISA (paper based)176 Lodged: 19/04/11 CO 02.06.2011

Medics 30.06.2011

Guest rex123

Hiii,

OZ,Seban,Redpri Atlast this is my dayyyyy

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!

Atlast my dream comes trueee.....Sdney( Dubbo,Orana) Here we come..............

Got the cal from my agent to tell us ur visa has been granted(475 Orana).

Thanks all of you for your wonderful support through out ...

And wish goodluck those who r waiting for the grant.......I would not choose agent if i would have been joined this forum during my earlier stages....that much informative and useful forum this issss.....The good thing I noted is the sincere approach of all the members ...KEEP IT UP GUYS.....

IELTS - Sept 2009

Assessment ( EA - Mech Engr)- Sept 2010 - Dec2010

SS Orana- March 2011 -April 2011

Visa - 475 NSW Orana applied on April 18 2011

Nationality - Indian (Kerala) / High Risk

Ack Recieved - May 13 2011

CO asked for Med and PCC - June 20 2011

Medical and PCC SUBMITTED - July 5 2011

Medical finalised - Aug 3 2011

Visa Grant - Aug 4 2011

THANKS

REX

Hiii,

OZ,Seban,Redpri Atlast this is my dayyyyy

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!

Atlast my dream comes trueee.....Sdney( Dubbo,Orana) Here we come..............

Got the cal from my agent to tell us ur visa has been granted(475 Orana).

Thanks all of you for your wonderful support through out ...

And wish goodluck those who r waiting for the grant.......I would not choose agent if i would have been joined this forum during my earlier stages....that much informative and useful forum this issss.....The good thing I noted is the sincere approach of all the members ...KEEP IT UP GUYS.....

IELTS - Sept 2009

Assessment ( EA - Mech Engr)- Sept 2010 - Dec2010

SS Orana- March 2011 -April 2011

Visa - 475 NSW Orana applied on April 18 2011

Nationality - Indian (Kerala) / High Risk

Ack Recieved - May 13 2011

CO asked for Med and PCC - June 20 2011

Medical and PCC SUBMITTED - July 5 2011

Medical finalised - Aug 3 2011

Visa Grant - Aug 4 2011

THANKS

REX

Congratulations Rex :jiggy: fantastic. Enjoy and celebration :wink: it is Thursday night in UAE:cute: you are so lucky to have a grant in a very good timing :laugh:

Archived