GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds great :fish: hope you enjoy it there :v_SPIN: We should make a thread for the Victorians and share our experiences after the move :cute: if I get my VISA before September, I'll definitely move in the mid maybe late September. Sure we will have alot to share and learn.

My best wishes to you Seban. Really happy for you mate :jiggy:

Vise granted today!!!

2 grants in one day :jiggy:

It's fantastic news Savanna :jiggy: I love this day, alot of good news :cute:

I wish you the best luck with your move (from me and my OH). My congratulations to you and your OH :cute: I'm really happy for you. So, what's your plan for the move? :wink: please share with us.

Enjoy your celebration savanna. :jiggy:

Thank you DEAR OZ!!!

We are planning to move to Me in Dec-Jan!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR VISA!!!

Amazing timing :cute: attend the first new year in Melbourne and make a wish. :biggrin:

We wish you luck, and wish you happy, joyful, successful, amusing, cheerful future :wubclub:

Guest vaskoka

Congratulations, great news and good luck to all that are waiting

Two weeks past after we did medics, we are still waiting

Congratulations, great news and good luck to all that are waiting

Two weeks past after we did medics, we are still waiting

Good luck to you too vaskoka :cute: it took 5 weeks to finalise my Medicals (since received by HOC). I think it is the processing time for meds at the time being. You are almost there my friend. :cute: so soon and hope you get great news. :notworthy:

Guest redprimrose
Friends,

Got my visa granted.. more details in cat2 thread,,

Oz, Redpri, Rex

What's the news at your end..

Congrats.

I got a new CO last week, who said my case is under routine checking and I'll be contacted in three weeks.

Congrats.

I got a new CO last week, who said my case is under routine checking and I'll be contacted in three weeks.

Hi redprime,

I'm glad you have got a reply after all. I wish this checking to finish sooner. :notworthy:

Cheers,

The most beautiful morning ever! :jiggy: No more waiting for me!! I have the VISA :fish:

It feels amazing. Thanks everyone for your help and for sharing your information during all this time :hug:

My best wishes to all the waiting ones :hug:

Cheers :jiggy:

The most beautiful morning ever! :jiggy: No more waiting for me!! I have the VISA :fish:

It feels amazing. Thanks everyone for your help and for sharing your information during all this time :hug:

Congrats Mate!

That's awesome news!!:biggrin:

Guest jaffarms

Hey Buddy, that's a good news... have fun mate...

Cheers

Jaffar

Guest mjkwon

Congratulation!!!! Yours is 176?

I have sent a withdrawal letter by email (gsm.documents@immi.gov.au).

Nowadays, the processing for 885 onshore visa is so fast, so I hope I will be allocated CO next month.

Guest rex123

I thought I would be the first person who is going to send congrats on your visa grant....but little late.................any wayyyyyyyyyyyyy am happyyyyyyyyyyyy for you mateeeeeeeeeeeee...................enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Inbetween i forgot to ask you ... wr r u from?

Rex

Thanks br4t, jaffarsm, mjkwon, and rex123 wish you all the best :cute:

Yes mjkwon, I received 176 VISA and I'm sure your grant will fly to you in no time mate.:notworthy: Wish you luck my friend.

Rex123, hope you get your VISA directly after you finalise your MEDs. I'm Russian and I hold a Jordanian citizenship after my family immigrated there. I'm looking to settle in Oz now and I believe that home is where I feel home :cute:

Going to work now :fish:

Guest vaskoka

Big congratulations,:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's celebration time after all the waiting

Good luck in your future life

Big congratulations,:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's celebration time after all the waiting

Good luck in your future life

Thanks vaskoka :cute: I only waited for one working day. I was prepared for a long wait though. It was a surprising grant.

and now, Party time :cool:

Archived