GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

Guest vaskoka

:yes:Hi

Congratulations MIT123 on your visa, my CO asked for my medics today and We will go to the doctor on 30.06.2011

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome kumar2020 to the camp of GSM paper based application. If you are a cat2 priority, you can prepare your MEDs and PCCs. Don't waste your time waiting in a later time. Until you finalise your MEDs the CO will be asking for it already.

Good luck.

Guest vaskoka
Congratulations vaskoka. And good luck with your MEDs. I advise you to do MEDs with a Dr. Who has the E-Health service. This may save you some time. Good luck :)

Hi Oz

in my country there is only one panel doctor, so I do not have other choice. With or without E-health she is the one:yes::yes:

Thanks on the advice

Guest rex123

Hi alll,

Atlast agent called me with a good news...........................CO ATLAST

App Date 18 April; Ack 10 MAy; Form 1100 May 16; CO 21 JUNE

Rex

Guest vaskoka
Hi alll,

Rex

Congratulations and good luck

Hi alll,

Rex

Happy you've got a CO at last Rex123.:cute: Did you know what was this long delay for?

Wish you fast processing mate. :notworthy: congratulations :)

Welcome kumar2020 to the camp of GSM paper based application. If you are a cat2 priority, you can prepare your MEDs and PCCs. Don't waste your time waiting in a later time. Until you finalise your MEDs the CO will be asking for it already.

Good luck.

Hi Oz 4 sure,

You are right. I received a letter form CO to submit the COC and MED . i am preparing for that now.

Thanks

Kumar

Hi Oz 4 sure,

You are right. I received a letter form CO to submit the COC and MED . i am preparing for that now.

Thanks

Kumar

Congratulations kumar. Yes obviously COs prefer to find All papers finalised when they start processing.

Before my CO asks for the MEDs, I sent an enquiry asking where to send the MEDs. And the CO replied to me with the address before she send me the official request.

If she wanted me not to do it until she asks for it, she was going to say so. So, if anyone has a cat2 priority, it is better to speed up processing by front loading MEDs and PCC.

Good luck :)

Congratulations kumar. Yes obviously COs prefer to find All papers finalised when they start processing.

Before my CO asks for the MEDs, I sent an enquiry asking where to send the MEDs. And the CO replied to me with the address before she send me the official request.

If she wanted me not to do it until she asks for it, she was going to say so. So, if anyone has a cat2 priority, it is better to speed up processing by front loading MEDs and PCC.

Good luck :)

Hi

Thanks for your comments. In my case, PCC will be late because i have to get form 2 countries. i hope MED will be ok and let see what will happen.

Wish you to achieve your goal soon.

Guest rex123

Hi Kumar,

AM in UAE, I have to obtain both indian and uae pcc.. we can obtain indian pcc from the uaae embassy right?

Wr r u working now and to obtain srilankan pcc ur going to srilanka or your residence country lankan embassy?

Thanks

Rex

Guest rex123

Happy you've got a CO at last Rex123.:cute: Did you know what was this long delay for?

Thanks OZ,

No I dea abt the cause of delay.

WHT ABT UR RUSSIAN PCC? U have told tht u will go to russia for a short visit to make it fast?

Rex

Thanks OZ,

No I dea abt the cause of delay.

WHT ABT UR RUSSIAN PCC? U have told tht u will go to russia for a short visit to make it fast?

Rex

Thanks for asking Rex123 :cute: Yep. I've got it and I'll receive the translation tomorrow :biggrin: It was going to take 3 months if I do it in the cosulate. I'm glad that I did it in Russia. :cute:

So, i finalised 2 PCCs and I have one more PCC to finalise. The Egyptian consulate informed me that it will take 15 days and it is 26 days since I applied for it. I'm just worried whether Egyptians have police in the first place in order to issue me the certificate. :eek: you know that they don't have a ruling system anymore! Well, I'll give it until 10th of July. And then I might pay Egypt a visit as well :S I remember I issued it once in Egypt and I received it in 2 days. I wonder how it will go now since I don't have an Egyptian working VISA anymore. Not mentioning that police stations are closed as some egyptian guys telling me! Wish for the best :smile:

Regards.

Hi Kumar,

AM in UAE, I have to obtain both indian and uae pcc.. we can obtain indian pcc from the uaae embassy right?

Wr r u working now and to obtain srilankan pcc ur going to srilanka or your residence country lankan embassy?

Thanks

Rex

Hi rex

Nice to meet you. yes i am working and applied for Pcc through High commission here in Singapore. It will take min 2 months to get it.

You may check your police web site. if you can apply via high commission they will state on the web site.

Thanks

Kumar

Guest mjkwon

If you lodge paper app and need to lodge before new point test, you must be careful for payment. After you lodge your paper app, DIAC will try to debit fee from your credit card. If DIAC fail due to the limitation of credit card, they will try one more time. If they fail again, they will contact you. If do, your lodgment date is changed. Originally, the date DIAC receives is lodgment date, but if you meet above case, your lodgemdnt date is the date DIAC successfully debits. This information is from my friend who is working at ASPC.

One more, at present, a lot of applications are stacked in the many boxes.

When they collect applications from post box, they stamps and then put into the boxes.

If you lodge paper app and need to lodge before new point test, you must be careful for payment. After you lodge your paper app, DIAC will try to debit fee from your credit card. If DIAC fail due to the limitation of credit card, they will try one more time. If they fail again, they will contact you. If do, your lodgment date is changed. Originally, the date DIAC receives is lodgment date, but if you meet above case, your lodgemdnt date is the date DIAC successfully debits. This information is from my friend who is working at ASPC.

One more, at present, a lot of applications are stacked in the many boxes.

When they collect applications from post box, they stamps and then put into the boxes.

Thanks for this information.

Guest mjkwon

Due to my fault in my online application, I've lodged 885 paper applicatios last Friday(24th of June). Unfortunately, Australian Post lost my tracking record, so they can't check my application. I have contacted DIAC yesterday. They said 'Your application has been recorded on our system.'. Also, they gave me BCC number (BCC2011/xxxxxx) and I found they charged visa fee today. I think my application was delivered on 27th of June. I hope I will receive an ack mail tomorrow. Once I receive the mail, I need to withdraw my online app.

Date of application: 24th of June,2011

Date of receive DIAC: 27th of June, 2011

Date of Visa fee by credit card: 30th of June, 2011 (Also, I received BCC number.)

Date of ACK mail: yet

Due to my fault in my online application, I've lodged 885 paper applicatios last Friday(24th of June). Unfortunately, Australian Post lost my tracking record, so they can't check my application. I have contacted DIAC yesterday. They said 'Your application has been recorded on our system.'. Also, they gave me BCC number (BCC2011/xxxxxx) and I found they charged visa fee today. I think my application was delivered on 27th of June. I hope I will receive an ack mail tomorrow. Once I receive the mail, I need to withdraw my online app.

Date of application: 24th of June,2011

Date of receive DIAC: 27th of June, 2011

Date of Visa fee by credit card: 30th of June, 2011 (Also, I received BCC number.)

Date of ACK mail: yet

Welcome mjkown. And Congratulations for knowing your file number :cute:

Guest rex123

Dear All,

I sent my medicals on 27 June and recieved at HOC today( tracking no).I have my Indian PCC AND APPLIED FOR UAE PCC . I think i can send both PCC s by 5th June.

Does any one know hiw to confirm the recieval of my courier by HOC? Do they sent any ack mail?????

what is the timeline for medicals to be finalised from the submission date

Dear All,

I sent my medicals on 27 June and recieved at HOC today( tracking no).I have my Indian PCC AND APPLIED FOR UAE PCC . I think i can send both PCC s by 5th June.

Does any one know hiw to confirm the recieval of my courier by HOC? Do they sent any ack mail?????

what is the timeline for medicals to be finalised from the submission date

I emailed the HOC with my tracking number this week and they confirmed receipt and that they'd be processed shortly.

I believe that the waiting time others mention (5 weeks etc) is only if they are referred to a medical officer. That referral will only happen if your results have identified any underlying issue (significant history etc etc)

Good luck

Well, HOC received my MEDs on 9th of Jun. HOC informed me on 24th of Jun that my MEDs still waiting to be assessed. And they asked me to contact them after 2 weeks. My MEDs didn't get referred yet. But I actually will wait 5 weeks until I know the result of assessment. I believe that the 5 weeks processing time has no relation to the result of the assessment.

Well, HOC received my MEDs on 9th of Jun. HOC informed me on 24th of Jun that my MEDs still waiting to be assessed. And they asked me to contact them after 2 weeks. My MEDs didn't get referred yet. But I actually will wait 5 weeks until I know the result of assessment. I believe that the 5 weeks processing time has no relation to the result of the assessment.

Hi,

I did say 'I believe'

Good luck with yours. Hopefully they won't be 'referred' when they eventually get assessed

Thanks yoyo. it's actually difficult to know how long it takes for processing in HOC. And it differs between Ehealth and papers. (that what DIAC says on the website)

Did you apply with Ehealth service yoyo?

I wish you fast processing as well my friend :cute:

Thanks yoyo. it's actually difficult to know how long it takes for processing in HOC. And it differs between Ehealth and papers. (that what DIAC says on the website)

Did you apply with Ehealth service yoyo?

I wish you fast processing as well my friend :cute:

Hi,

Ours were booked as ehealth however when we got there (Birmingham) the system was down so we ended up paper :(

All this waiting and sleepless nights is not doing my health any good!

All the best

Archived