GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

Guest T3 500
T3 did you confirm with your STATE whether they have sent Fome 1100 and if they confirm wait for a week or 10 days before you call up regarding the status.... I am not aware of your timeline so would need more details to suggest anythng more...

I am planning to call up on thursday to give them a days time to alocate aCO if thye havnt done so.

Regards,

JSHAN:biggrin:

I am applying for a 476 - Skilled Graduates visa. I have sent my application last March 27 which was received in Adelaide on March 30 (DHL notification). I then received a notification from my credit card that DIAC have already charged the app fee on April 27. Till now, I don't have any mails from DIAC.

good luck with your app!! :biggrin:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seban123

Friends,

I got the acknowledgement from DIAC today.

Application dated 4th April. I sent the info to VIC and now waiting for VIC to send 1100 form.

I am applying for a 476 - Skilled Graduates visa. I have sent my application last March 27 which was received in Adelaide on March 30 (DHL notification). I then received a notification from my credit card that DIAC have already charged the app fee on April 27. Till now, I don't have any mails from DIAC.

good luck with your app!! :biggrin:

Hey T3. I thought you are applying for a skilled sponsored visa! Actually, in your case, you will not be in need to get the file number to go forward with form 1100 (this is the reason you will need to get the file number). I believe as long you are not in a Hurry to receive the file number, it is enough to send DIAC an e-mail and save the money of phone calls. If you will receive a reply in this case, it will take at least 2 weeks.

Can I ask why didn't you apply online my friend?

Friends,

I got the acknowledgement from DIAC today.

Application dated 4th April. I sent the info to VIC and now waiting for VIC to send 1100 form.

Great news Seban :biggrin: hope you find a CO assigned so soon :notworthy:

Really happy to hear some good news, Congratulations mate :wubclub:

Guest seban123
Seban, can I ask you whether they charged your Credit Card the same day they sent you the e-mail or the day before?:radar:

Good question...

actually they took the money one day before..

Guest T3 500
Hey T3. I thought you are applying for a skilled sponsored visa! Actually, in your case, you will not be in need to get the file number to go forward with form 1100 (this is the reason you will need to get the file number). I believe as long you are not in a Hurry to receive the file number, it is enough to send DIAC an e-mail and save the money of phone calls. If you will receive a reply in this case, it will take at least 2 weeks.

Can I ask why didn't you apply online my friend?

Well at the time, my friends convinced me to lodge paper-based app ‘coz they did the same and it only took them 4 months to have their visa granted (compared to the average 7 months processing time). But then again, I don't think it affects the application whether you send it online or paper-based.

Well at the time, my friends convinced me to lodge paper-based app ‘coz they did the same and it only took them 4 months to have their visa granted (compared to the average 7 months processing time). But then again, I don't think it affects the application whether you send it online or paper-based.

Online application is more convenient. You can track application online and get more information comparing to the paper based one. Also, you'll save money to send physical papers. You should have applied online mate.

Well, not a big deal now ;) as long your application is already under process, so target is already fulfilled.

Wish you luck my friend :)

Guest GalwayGirl

Congrats everyone on getting acknowledgements and COs. Just checked our credit card and nothing has been taken out yet :( hopefully we'll hear something this week!

Goodluck everyone! :)

Guest T3 500
Online application is more convenient. You can track application online and get more information comparing to the paper based one. Also, you'll save money to send physical papers. You should have applied online mate.

Well, not a big deal now ;) as long your application is already under process, so target is already fulfilled.

Wish you luck my friend :)

yah..can't do anything about it anymore...Thanks anyways! :biggrin:

I wish you all a speedy application process!:cute:

Guest GalwayGirl

Hi everyone! Just letting you know we got our acknowledgement letter today (application date 5th April). Also, the money was taken out of our account today :)

Guest JSHAN
Hi everyone! Just letting you know we got our acknowledgement letter today (application date 5th April). Also, the money was taken out of our account today :)

Congrats now onto Form 1100 and CO allocation.... This is awesome news......:notworthy:

Congratulations GalwayGirl :) you've made a wish to have it this week and your wish just came true:cute:

Good luck with form 1100. I didn't see you in cat 2 thread, so maybe you can join the camp :wink: good luck :wubclub:

Guest fuel4mind

Congrats GalwayGirl. Your wish has come true.

Guest seban123

Great news.. congrats.

Now, you may join Connie's cat 2 thread..

Guest T3 500

Congratulations!:biggrin:

good luck with the rest of the app! :cute:

Guest GalwayGirl

Thank you all for the lovely comments! Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly now :) I'm going to join cat 2 thread now! Goodluck everyone!

Guest redprimrose

hi there,

Today I sent a PLE to DIAC, enquire whehter Form 1100 had been received.

Then I got a reply from case officer immediately, stating that they had received Form 1100.

So I've got a CO after all these painful waiting.

Regards

hi there,

Then I got a reply from case officer immediately, stating that they had received Form 1100.

Regards

Hi Redprimrose, congratulations :) it is great news. Wish you get the PR smoothly.

Can I ask you whether they provided you with the e-mail address to contact your CO? How long time passed since your state send form 1100? I remember you changed state from QL to VIC and you had some debates in this step.

Again, congratulations and wish you the best :)

Guest JSHAN
hi there,

Regards

Redpri -congrats , but if you get a case officer usually they send you a email saying you have got a CAse officer with some times additional information required in that email from DIAC etc. :confused:

just to let you know that even if its reply from CO for a PLE it doesnt always mean that you have a CO. I am just quering this as I should also be getting a CO almost immediately but I have not yet....

Please if yuou can post your PLE response removing your personal info that would be great... or if you have got CO email that would be great

:notworthy:

B

Guest redprimrose
Hi Redprimrose, congratulations :) it is great news. Wish you get the PR smoothly.

Can I ask you whether they provided you with the e-mail address to contact your CO? How long time passed since your state send form 1100? I remember you changed state from QL to VIC and you had some debates in this step.

Again, congratulations and wish you the best :)

The email adress is like GSM****team7@****. I guess I can contact CO directly by sending email to this address.

Vic sent form 1100 on April 28th, which mean it took DIAC six business day to allocate CO in my case.

Hope the info will be helpful.

Guest redprimrose
Redpri -congrats , but if you get a case officer usually they send you a email saying you have got a CAse officer with some times additional information required in that email from DIAC etc. :confused:

just to let you know that even if its reply from CO for a PLE it doesnt always mean that you have a CO. I am just quering this as I should also be getting a CO almost immediately but I have not yet....

Please if yuou can post your PLE response removing your personal info that would be great... or if you have got CO email that would be great

:notworthy:

B

Hi

I Just got the email from a case officer of team 7. He said that Form 1100 had been received.

Doesn't that mean A CO has been allocated? :shocked:

Guest redprimrose

hi JSHAN,

Did you call up DIAC today?

I got two email reply.

The frist Email:

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Your enquiry has been forwarded to your case officer.

Yours sincerely,

*** General Skilled Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

===========================================

After 30 minutes, I got the second email:

Dear ***

The Form 1100 has been received.

Regards

Team 7

Guest JSHAN

redpri - hearty congratulations.... I am sure you have got a CO.. way to go for a grant letter.....

I am awaiting my CO now....will wait for tomorrow and call them in the afternoon...

Thanks and congrats again for your CO

Guest fuel4mind
hi JSHAN,

Did you call up DIAC today?

I got two email reply.

The frist Email:

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Your enquiry has been forwarded to your case officer.

Yours sincerely,

*** General Skilled Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

===========================================

After 30 minutes, I got the second email:

Dear ***

The Form 1100 has been received.

Regards

Team 7

Vow I believe you have got a CO :jiggy:

Archived