gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Friends!

I want to share with you guys what I am seeing on my application's status page to seek your advice and experience on what you think.

The page has been always the same ever since we have lodged our application. Except when the Meds/PCCs were requested. Soon after we uploaded the PCCs, PCC field was removed from the status page and Meds have been changed to "finalised".

As per the CO's latest feedback last week; we are undergoing security check.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Engineers Australia +ve Assessment 18-06-2011 | IELTS 21-04-2012 | Application Lodged 31-05-2012 | CO Assigned 11-07-2012 | MEDs & PCCs 25-08-2012 | MEDs & PCCs Submitted 04-09-2012 | Security check is ongoing

Nos and other senior members; why the security check is in progress even after finalization of medicals and Pcc? This seems to be a very unique case! isnt it?

Nos and other senior members; why the security check is in progress even after finalization of medicals and Pcc? This seems to be a very unique case! isnt it?

Seems that he went on and did the medicals/PCC on his own (without receiving an official call from his CO) and front loaded or forwarded to DIAC. Now they have been finalised while he awaits for security checks. This is the reason they say wait for medical/PCC call as they have a validity of around 1 year and this effects the initial entry date on you visa.

Ash,

which visa class are you?

Like we've said before, if this is the same SC as the ones we're experiencing, you could expect your application to be finalized later this year (4th Quarter) or even early next year..

Your PCC seems to be finalized and so are your medicals.

I am applying for 175 Rezasol...

Seems that he went on and did the medicals/PCC on his own (without receiving an official call from his CO) and front loaded or forwarded to DIAC. Now they have been finalised while he awaits for security checks. This is the reason they say wait for medical/PCC call as they have a validity of around 1 year and this effects the initial entry date on you visa.

Hey thinktank,

I have done the MEDs/PCCs based on the CO request mate, not on my own.

Ash

Although its not very common, but I have seen 2 cases on other forums, where applicant received Med/PCC call and afterwards the case underwent security checks. So its totally possible that SC starts after even getting med/pcc call from CO.

Actually, after 1st July 2012, few applicants reported that they received a requisition for PCC/Meds, immediately after CO allocation. After submitting their PCC/Med reports, they were notified that their SC were in progress. This case appears similar to me.

Actually, after 1st July 2012, few applicants reported that they received a requisition for PCC/Meds, immediately after CO allocation. After submitting their PCC/Med reports, they were notified that their SC were in progress. This case appears similar to me.

Thank you Nosferatu!

Hey every one

Finally i have received my pcc/med calls last Thursday....any idea whts the current time frame after the med/pcc submission

My timeline: Applied sub class 175 on may 2011....Co n form 80 nov 2011....med/pcc call feb 2013.......

Congratulations Twistedspiky...all the best and a successful smooth process!

According to my agent, time varies from a week to around 3 months normally. At times, it could be more.

Hey every one

Finally i have received my pcc/med calls last Thursday....any idea whts the current time frame after the med/pcc submission

My timeline: Applied sub class 175 on may 2011....Co n form 80 nov 2011....med/pcc call feb 2013.......

Congrats dude. After submitting PCC/Med reports, you should receive your visa within 4 months.

Fellas,

Question! what does the below mentioned link on E-Visa status page mean?

"Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18471[/ATTACH]

It is appearing under primary applicant...

Have you submitted Form 80 and/or Form 1221?

I guess I was just lucky, may be! But they're making me pay now ;)

Dear Ash,

It seems both our cases are very similar. We were also requested for Meds/PCC right after CO Allocation on 18-Aug-12 (Application: 17-May-12) and all these formalities were completed by 08-Dec-12 (Including 3 Months Meds finalisation). We contacted our CO after meds finalisation, only to hear that our SCs are still outstanding.

One question that need to ask fellow members that I completed the character assesment form right after my application, including Form 80/1221. Can any one advise when the actual SC are started i.e. whether they start from Application date or after CO allocation date?

Congrats dude. After submitting PCC/Med reports, you should receive your visa within 4 months.

Thanks bro..i just did my medical yesterday....how long does it usually takes for the information to be uploaded on the "online system" so tht i cn be assured tht Diac has received the medical report...

WOW i thought once the medical is done its usually takes 3 weeks tops...but i guess things has changed so another small but annoying waiting period waits ahead....

Dear Ash,

It seems both our cases are very similar. We were also requested for Meds/PCC right after CO Allocation on 18-Aug-12 (Application: 17-May-12) and all these formalities were completed by 08-Dec-12 (Including 3 Months Meds finalisation). We contacted our CO after meds finalisation, only to hear that our SCs are still outstanding.

One question that need to ask fellow members that I completed the character assesment form right after my application, including Form 80/1221. Can any one advise when the actual SC are started i.e. whether they start from Application date or after CO allocation date?

WOW Umer! Our time lines are almost identical!

Did you check if your CO was changed? I only found out about this last week.

To answer your question, I don't think DIAC/IGIS will do any processing before the CO is assigned. It makes sense you know.

Seniors in this forum may could elaborate..

Wish you the best of luck!

Thanks bro..i just did my medical yesterday....how long does it usually takes for the information to be uploaded on the "online system" so tht i cn be assured tht Diac has received the medical report...

WOW i thought once the medical is done its usually takes 3 weeks tops...but i guess things has changed so another small but annoying waiting period waits ahead....

if Med is not referred - eHealth can finalize in 48 hours.

btw, i recall u had some questions from CO earlier. was it Team 4 or 2 u r with.

so its about 3 months for SC to be over since those questions were asked?

Cheers!

Archived