gr8leo87

Mate did you have to undergo medical exam again? If so, in how many days your meds were finalized?

As we were already in OZ on visit visa so our medicals & PPC were exempted. We only had to be offshore to to get PR granted which we did today by flying to NZ.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As we were already in OZ on visit visa so our medicals & PPC were exempted. We only had to be offshore to to get PR granted which we did today by flying to NZ.

Hi masvirk

Congrats on great news. Although your story ends, but the journey begins from now onwards.

Just curious, whats the difference between pre grant letter and visa grant. I can see you have mentioned it differently?

Nosferatu, Get ur NOS filled-up, any day, you will be pressing that ignite button to Australia PR approval!!!!! (InsAllah, All the best!!)

Insha Allah, thank you very much for your wishes my dear brothers and I wish swift grants for you too. Soulhuntsman, whats the update on your meds bro? What does the online status say?

Dear All,

This is to inform you that by the grace of Allah our visa grant notification came today. I would like to thank you all for your kind support and guidance throughout our journey to Australian PR. May you all get your PRs soon. Ameen.

:ssign19: Thats a great news .. Congrats bro... Good luck.

Insha Allah, thank you very much for your wishes my dear brothers and I wish swift grants for you too. Soulhuntsman, whats the update on your meds bro? What does the online status say?

The meds are completed and couriered to the dept. Being a paper based applicant, we are not entitled for ehealth. PCCs are stil processing.

Praying and heartedly hoping for successful Aus PR soonest.

: hello brother

I have an inquiry: I long does medical report takes to be uploaded on my online status....I did my medical on Saturday...and its Tuesday already my online status still refers as Requested....Should I be concern...I did my medical on a clinic referred by Embassy.. no drama there...

Thanks

The meds are completed and couriered to the dept. Being a paper based applicant, we are not entitled for ehealth. PCCs are stil processing.

Praying and heartedly hoping for successful Aus PR soonest.

I am also a paper based applicant brother. Yes Insha Allah all of us will get our grants very soon.

: hello brother

I have an inquiry: I long does medical report takes to be uploaded on my online status....I did my medical on Saturday...and its Tuesday already my online status still refers as Requested....Should I be concern...I did my medical on a clinic referred by Embassy.. no drama there...

Thanks

You should not feel unsettled bro. Sometimes clinic also takes time to dispatch your reports. Besides, online status is not always a very reliable source of info.

You should not feel unsettled bro. Sometimes clinic also takes time to dispatch your reports. Besides, online status is not always a very reliable source of info.

Hi Nosferatu,

I also did Paper Based application and Medicals were sent through courier ( Recieved 29th Oct, 2012) but haven't yet got any news regarding Final grant.

When did you submit your medicals? Is there any news regarding timeline of Paper Based Medical processing?

//Regards

Hi Nosferatu,

I also did Paper Based application and Medicals were sent through courier ( Recieved 29th Oct, 2012) but haven't yet got any news regarding Final grant.

When did you submit your medicals? Is there any news regarding timeline of Paper Based Medical processing?

//Regards

Hi yarofyarra, please share your timeline with us as well as your visa type. Then I will be in a better position to opine on this delay in your case. My medical exam was conducted on 22nd January 2013. Do you have any medical history?

Hi yarofyarra, please share your timeline with us as well as your visa type. Then I will be in a better position to opine on this delay in your case. My medical exam was conducted on 22nd January 2013. Do you have any medical history?

My Timeline is like

[TABLE=width: 377]

[TR]

[TD]Subclass - 175[/TD]

[TD]Paper Based[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]lodgment date:[/TD]

[TD]20-Aug-10[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CO allocated:[/TD]

[TD]6-Jun-11[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Medical / PCC Requested[/TD]

[TD]4-Oct-12[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PCC Submitted[/TD]

[TD]13-Dec-12[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Medical submitted :[/TD]

[TD]29-Oct-12[/TD]

[TD]Courier Sent[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I (including my wife) have no Medical problem etc. as confirmed by IOM at the time.

My Timeline is like

[TABLE=width: 377]

[TR]

[TD]Subclass - 175[/TD]

[TD]Paper Based[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]lodgment date:[/TD]

[TD]20-Aug-10[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CO allocated:[/TD]

[TD]6-Jun-11[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Medical / PCC Requested[/TD]

[TD]4-Oct-12[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PCC Submitted[/TD]

[TD]13-Dec-12[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Medical submitted :[/TD]

[TD]29-Oct-12[/TD]

[TD]Courier Sent[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I (including my wife) have no Medical problem etc. as confirmed by IOM at the time.

I think they are struggling with a huge backlog dude.

Hi Guys,

A quick about medicals. If someone is on prescribed medication for depression, does it create any problem in terms of visa result?

Thanks

I dont think so, unless the cost of medication is prohibitively high. Physiologically speaking, depression itself is not a contagious ailment and is quite curable so there is no need to worry.

Hi Guys,

A quick about medicals. If someone is on prescribed medication for depression, does it create any problem in terms of visa result?

Thanks

Pray and do not worry....that is also part of ur depression to think too much.

Allah forbid, If there is any problem felt by CO, Then CO will require the person to fill form 815 health declaration. If abide with that form, then the applicant must report to HUS (health undertaking service) upon reaching Australia within 4 weeks for a check up by MOC (some medical officer of commonwealth)... not to worry be happy listen to Bob Marley and drink more water and do not be depressed mate.

As long as ur urine test, x-ray and HIV tests are clear u'll be fine. Being an IT Skilled worker/applicant, even if there is anything else positive, it will not be a problem except for tuberculosis.

Eat good food (Grilled pepper chicken and Nachos with cheese and soda) over a nice movie or something, and u'll be alirite, INSALLAH.

Sorry if I am being stupid.

It is only ur state of mind, which only u can kick it out not the medicines. Be productive, keep urself occupied, work like a freak at ur office and always be productive, fast in responding to emails etc.. workout at a gym and then see if u get depressed, coz by the time u reach home, u will be so tired that only thing u can think and wish for is a nice bed to stretch ur legs and sleep rather than thinking of being depressed.

BIG Challenges await for u in Australia that will make u successful person INSALLAH....so u better kick that depression out of ur body my depressed friend. No employer in any country would like to hear that u get depressed.

Now I hope that is not depressing.....GOOD LUCK!!!! InsALLAH u'll be fine and successful.

Agree bro and like your suggestions :)

It is only ur state of mind, which only u can kick it out not the medicines. Be productive, keep urself occupied, work like a freak at ur office and always be productive, fast in responding to emails etc.. workout at a gym and then see if u get depressed, coz by the time u reach home, u will be so tired that only thing u can think and wish for is a nice bed to stretch ur legs and sleep rather than thinking of being depressed.

BIG Challenges await for u in Australia that will make u successful person INSALLAH....so u better kick that depression out of ur body my depressed friend. No employer in any country would like to hear that u get depressed.

Now I hope that is not depressing.....GOOD LUCK!!!! InsALLAH u'll be fine and successful.

Great brother. Can you kindly provide some suggestions like this daily, because waiting period to get med/pcc calls or grant is itself causing depression. So good initiative and keep posting those lovely thoughts.

Pray and do not worry....that is also part of ur depression to think too much.

Allah forbid, If there is any problem felt by CO, Then CO will require the person to fill form 815 health declaration. If abide with that form, then the applicant must report to HUS (health undertaking service) upon reaching Australia within 4 weeks for a check up by MOC (some medical officer of commonwealth)... not to worry be happy listen to Bob Marley and drink more water and do not be depressed mate.

As long as ur urine test, x-ray and HIV tests are clear u'll be fine. Being an IT Skilled worker/applicant, even if there is anything else positive, it will not be a problem except for tuberculosis.

Eat good food (Grilled pepper chicken and Nachos with cheese and soda) over a nice movie or something, and u'll be alirite, INSALLAH.

Thank you brother. Remember in your prayers.

Archived