gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
other tested remedy is.....try Call of duty.....kill as many as you can, as brutally as you can...sleep well then :)

are you talking about a video game? if someone kills u in game it really feel bad and you can have bad dreams whole night. so better to avoid while SC are in progress, yoga is still a better option :biglaugh:

other tested remedy is.....try Call of duty.....kill as many as you can, as brutally as you can...sleep well then :)

with "Payback" on this...try it if u have time .... I have been workin on "Project Blackout" last year...killed too fudging many..online multiplayer..so u can take ur rage out on the goras blue/red passport holders...lol...

Fellas!

For the brothers stuck with 175/176 and considering a 189/190 application to speed up the process following thread should set you straight! :no:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/144742-weird-behaviour-co-external-checks-complaining-diac.html

Hi guys!

This is a link to my post and I'll highly appreciate any ideas and advices from you!

Please answer on ExpatForum (http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/144742-weird-behaviour-co-external-checks-complaining-diac.html) or here as you wish.

Regards,

Kostya

Hi guys!

This is a link to my post and I'll highly appreciate any ideas and advices from you!

Please answer on ExpatForum (http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/144742-weird-behaviour-co-external-checks-complaining-diac.html) or here as you wish.

Regards,

Kostya

Your case seems to be the situation of a person when he tries to be over smart... The funny thing is we live in a modern world and with computers and I'm sure DIAC uses them too, and they can easily know how many times you applied. If you are from HR country they have the right to do security check and reading what you have done, it seems you have been very pushy, and yes it seem certain people have got their 190 visas quicker but so also have some 176 applicants....

I guess your experience is a good example to others who are also thinking of jumping the ship from 176 to 190...:cute:

Your case seems to be the situation of a person when he tries to be over smart... The funny thing is we live in a modern world and with computers and I'm sure DIAC uses them too, and they can easily know how many times you applied. If you are from HR country they have the right to do security check and reading what you have done, it seems you have been very pushy, and yes it seem certain people have got their 190 visas quicker but so also have some 176 applicants....

I guess your experience is a good example to others who are also thinking of jumping the ship from 176 to 190...:cute:

Hi,

Thanks for inputs! And you are probably right, my experience might be considered for simillar decisions.

I haven't ever tried to hide existence of the second application, both COs are aware about that and, as I wrote, DIAC's officer wrote me that there is no sense in withdrawal of 175th application after applying for 190th visa.

Are there any 190th cases which passed through security checks for sure? Or cases of all these Pakistani guys, who got 190th visas rapidly, were not referred to ASIO? Is there any info?

Regards,

Kostya

Hi,

Thanks for inputs! And you are probably right, my experience might be considered for simillar decisions.

I haven't ever tried to hide existence of the second application, both COs are aware about that and, as I wrote, DIAC's officer wrote me that there is no sense in withdrawal of 175th application after applying for 190th visa.

Are there any 190th cases which passed through security checks for sure? Or cases of all these Pakistani guys, who got 190th visas rapidly, were not referred to ASIO? Is there any info?

Regards,

Kostya

There were some cases processed quickly but i believe those gone through all the checks and I think DIAC has defined some timelines with all associated agencies.

I suggest to stop worrying, you must have paid for both applications. Sooner or later you will get both :dull:

Well said. All 175/176 applicants who are planning to jump much touted 189/190 bandwagon should draw lesson from this story.

Hi guys!

Regards,

Kostya

Why my friend? why? why do you have to be so smart? why do you have to chase them? why do you have to bombard them with inquiries? why do you think you are the only applicant who has applied for Australian PR?

A very negative approach, please try not to contact them anymore....

In reality, headache should be theirs, game of 'waiting' should be yours. not the other way!!!!...But still GOOD LUCK!! and all the best!!!

Can anyone Explain the scope of Security Check?

What things are usually covers in it?

I think they want to check if you have any past records or future plans or currently involve in any catastrophes.

They usually investigate the applicant's bio with FBI, CIA, ASIS, Police Force, Talibans, Ninjas, Mafia, Cartoon Network, MTV, Hollywood etc.

I really enjoy reading this thread...'HR Applicants What is Your Mental Condition Now?'

twitcy.gif

Are you seriously asking this question?

I think they want to check if you have any past records or future plans or currently involve in any catastrophes.

I really enjoy reading this thread...'HR Applicants What is Your Mental Condition Now?'

They usually investigate the applicant's bio wit FBI, CIA, ASIS, Police Force, Talibans, Ninjas, Mafia, Cartoon Network, MTV, Hollywood etc.

:twitcy:

Sure, we are getting mentally retarded waiting so long...

And it definitely reflects in your reply :Randy-git:

Well beside this funny part just wanted to inquire that does it cover the employment and academic checks also?

Sure, we are getting mentally retarded waiting so long ......... does it cover the employment and academic checks also?

Most probably yes, employment history, academic records and travel history including their own security check models (internal/external).

They usually investigate the applicant's bio with FBI, CIA, ASIS, Police Force, Talibans, Ninjas, Mafia, Cartoon Network, MTV, Hollywood etc.

twitcy.gif

Thank God, HBO and AXN are not in this list :laugh:

Archived