gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Further good news for people who are planning to go for 190. A Pakistani applicant DestinationJourney got visa today. Timelines are under

ACS: 14th May 12 | IELTS: 7 | Vis SS: 27th Jun 12| Visa App Filed 2nd Oct 12 | CO: 2nd Nov 12| Meds 15 Nov 12 | Form 80 & PCC: 18th Nov 12| Visa Granted: 27th Feb 2013

Come to think of it, if instead of waiting, if we apply for 190, we might also get 190 visa before we have any news for our 175/176 visa. What you guys think

Further good news for people who are planning to go for 190. A Pakistani applicant DestinationJourney got visa today. Timelines are under

ACS: 14th May 12 | IELTS: 7 | Vis SS: 27th Jun 12| Visa App Filed 2nd Oct 12 | CO: 2nd Nov 12| Meds 15 Nov 12 | Form 80 & PCC: 18th Nov 12| Visa Granted: 27th Feb 2013

Come to think of it, if instead of waiting, if we apply for 190, we might also get 190 visa before we have any news for our 175/176 visa. What you guys think

There are three secrets to managing. The first secret is have patience. The second is be patient. And the third most important secret is patience.

(Chuck Tanner)

Sorry if I am being stupid.

It is only ur state of mind, which only u can kick it out not the medicines. Be productive, keep urself occupied, work like a freak at ur office and always be productive, fast in responding to emails etc.. workout at a gym and then see if u get depressed, coz by the time u reach home, u will be so tired that only thing u can think and wish for is a nice bed to stretch ur legs and sleep rather than thinking of being depressed.

BIG Challenges await for u in Australia that will make u successful person INSALLAH....so u better kick that depression out of ur body my depressed friend. No employer in any country would like to hear that u get depressed.

Now I hope that is not depressing.....GOOD LUCK!!!! InsALLAH u'll be fine and successful.

Excellent suggestions by soulhuntsman. A bout of depression is the last thing a migrant needs. Besides, I want to say few words about applicants who can be found grouching about the processing delays etc and are purportedly stressed owing to those delays. Frankly, it is astounding that they are employed, enjoying good health, living with their loved ones and are still fretting over few months delays. Life will not be stress free anywhere, in this world, and anyone whose stress levels can be raised substantially by few months’ processing delays may find some unanticipated sources of solicitude and trepidation after landing.

So, as soulhuntsman said, they should better kick that depression and stress out of their bodies ASAP.

Excellent suggestions by soulhuntsman. A bout of depression is the last thing a migrant needs. Besides, I want to say few words about applicants who can be found grouching about the processing delays etc and are purportedly stressed owing to those delays. Frankly, it is astounding that they are employed, enjoying good health, living with their loved ones and are still fretting over few months delays. Life will not be stress free anywhere, in this world, and anyone whose stress levels can be raised substantially by few months’ processing delays may find some unanticipated sources of solicitude and trepidation after landing.

So, as soulhuntsman said, they should better kick that depression and stress out of their bodies ASAP.

I really enjoy reading ur heavy vocab...keep treasuring!! words that weigh!!

Sirs, you know what I am thinking about….

Time is not a flat line, it is not a route from the point A to the pont B, or from one achievement to another, or even from status of “NO AUSTRALIAN VISA” to the label of “AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE” in one’s passport…

This is much more complicated with multiplexed system of axes, it is like a spiral comprising many loops…

And if one of the loop for one of us is more protracted than average it does not mean that he/she is behind of something or somebody… These long loopers might be even way ahead….

Hi Guys,

Is there any requirement on the validity of passport before lodging the application. I have read somewhere that it is 2 yrs. Do you think it matters in terms of visa outcome if someone has less than 2 yrs validity on passport?

Yes, you should get it renewed ASAP bro.

Hi Guys,

Is there any requirement on the validity of passport before lodging the application. I have read somewhere that it is 2 yrs. Do you think it matters in terms of visa outcome if someone has less than 2 yrs validity on passport?

Yes you should renew your passport soonest.

After which, to answer your future question,which you would hypothetically inquire.

Once you have renewed your passport while the application is in process, fill in the change of circumstances form (not sure of the number so please check it, i guess it is 1022), then send it to your CO and then again, 'patiently wait':smile:

Bro, can you please explain in simple english what you want to say exactly? :laugh::jimlad:

Hi Yuri,

I've been trying to find pr applicants from Belarus on the forum and came across your post. I'm from Belarus and my application has been in 'external checks' for about 6 months now. Appreciate it's 2013 now and external checks process may be all different now but was hoping you could share few details to help me estimate my likely waiting time. I think my application is not very straight forward in that I lived in 4 different countries in the last 10 years and changed few passports due to extensive travel. Did you have any similar issues? Regards. Aleksei.

Guys, I have one question, hope someone will be able to answer.

When yor case officer sends your application for security checks, does this mean that he has done his initial assessment of your case? Means, that he is satisifed with your points and is forwarding the application for further checks?

I scored 65 points and you needed 65 to qualify points test at that time. Hence the worry.

When yor case officer sends your application for security checks, does this mean that he has done his initial assessment of your case? Means, that he is satisifed with your points and is forwarding the application for further checks?

I scored 65 points and you needed 65 to qualify points test at that time. Hence the worry.

This is what I have been told. CO is satisfied as long as you got Meds/PCC notification.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2

Correct. You are safe dude, there is no need to worry.

No need to worry bro :no:, its just a matter of time now

Thanks all. I am anxiously waiting for the medicals/pcc call. Guess it might take a while as people who applied in 2011 are still waiting.

Join yoga classes bro, you will get peace of mind and good skills to be a yoga trainer in oz :laugh: ... its in demand there, trust me.

Archived