gr8leo87

Thanks bro..i just did my medical yesterday....how long does it usually takes for the information to be uploaded on the "online system" so tht i cn be assured tht Diac has received the medical report...

WOW i thought once the medical is done its usually takes 3 weeks tops...but i guess things has changed so another small but annoying waiting period waits ahead....

Heed the advice of theworm bro. I would like to add that everyone from PK has to wait for at least 4-5 weeks, at present before receiving his/her grant letter.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that

I checked with my CO and she confirmed that my medicals are recieved and all OK.

That means my medicals including my family's medicals are not being reffered. smile.gif

Yahoooooooooooo.

Now

only waiting for my daughter's passport....

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds done on 19/02/13. PCC submitted 20/02/2013. Just waiting for daughther's passport

Yes, both of these forms were "MET" on the date of allocation of CO. Should I follow the link "Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" and complete the missing entries?

Plz guide.

Dear DB

Its very strange. I remembered of this link "Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" being active when I applied last year. But at that time I used this link to complete online form which was similar to Form80. Didnt you completed any such online form once you lodged your application?

Is this link appearing recently to you ?

Actually one I completed this link, then SRAF (Security Referral Applicaiton Form) will appear in your list of attached documents. Check whether you are able to see SRAF in your uploaded documents list ?

Yes, both of these forms were "MET" on the date of allocation of CO. Should I follow the link "Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" and complete the missing entries?

Plz guide.

I don't think so. Atleast not if you haven't been specifically asked. Form 80 and 1221 have identical information with this form.

Brother Imi,

This link has been appearing since I lodged, have been noticing it for ever, never occured to me to open it up and get through with it. I thought I would be asked if requirement comes in, so I left it as it was.

Dear Rezasol,

Brother, I thought that CO would ask specifically if following of the link would be required therefore like you said I didnt touch it.

Was just curious about doing anything about it...what do you guys say?

Brother Imi,

This link has been appearing since I lodged, have been noticing it for ever, never occured to me to open it up and get through with it. I thought I would be asked if requirement comes in, so I left it as it was.

Dear Rezasol,

Brother, I thought that CO would ask specifically if following of the link would be required therefore like you said I didnt touch it.

Was just curious about doing anything about it...what do you guys say?

Actually completing this links create a document named SRAF (Security Referral Applicaiton Form).pdf with your name. Can you check whether you can see this document in your checklist.

In any case, I think its better to call up DIAC and discuss this whole matter with them and confirm the next steps.

Why not fill it and complete your application? why are you keeping things like these pending which can delay your application?

Bro, I asked same on forum long time before when CO was assigned, I submitted my form80 and she never asked to fill this detail.

I think they ask if anything still need to be provided. they told SC are in still in progress in nov last year. So i think thats not a stopper.

Bro, I asked same on forum long time before when CO was assigned, I submitted my form80 and she never asked to fill this detail.

I think they ask if anything still need to be provided. they told SC are in still in progress in nov last year. So i think thats not a stopper.

Don't worry march is coming. You will inshallah get your medical call in march :)

Dear All,

This is to inform you that by the grace of Allah our visa grant notification came today. I would like to thank you all for your kind support and guidance throughout our journey to Australian PR. May you all get your PRs soon. Ameen.

Dear All,

This is to inform you that by the grace of Allah our visa grant notification came today. I would like to thank you all for your kind support and guidance throughout our journey to Australian PR. May you all get your PRs soon. Ameen.

Great, congrats dear. wish u all the best :biggrin:

Dear All,

Congrats dude, what a wonderful news.

Dear All,

Mate did you have to undergo medical exam again? If so, in how many days your meds were finalized?

Dear All,

Congratulation masvirk, That is a great news...InsAllah, all the best and have a blessed future mate!

Archived