gr8leo87

Guest Player
If you are an online applicant then you should upload it. As mentioned earlier, they usually process PCC within 1 week.

Hi Nos,

I uploaded my pcc on 25th/26ht jan but threre is no update on my online status about that...

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Nos,

I uploaded my pcc on 25th/26ht jan but threre is no update on my online status about that...

online status doesn't necessarily always reflect the status of documents. Sometimes the documents are met but status only changes when the visa is granted.

Player, have FL medicals?

online status doesn't necessarily always reflect the status of documents. Sometimes the documents are met but status only changes when the visa is granted.

Hi REza,

Which link did you use to book medicals? I am trying this link https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa but its giving me error message. I have applied for 190.

Guest Player

Actually have submitted both pcc and meds.....was asked by CO in the begining of jan and by the end of jan i submitted the required

Dear All!

Applied in august 2009

form 1100 issue resolved in jan 2013

Sub class...475

category 3

CO on 13 feb 2013

Asked for PCC and med checks...in process...

med check appointment on 6th march 2013.....

deadline for all documents 14th march...

wat should i expect next....

need to know if anyone was declined after all tension of docs what was the reason....please share...

or what you ppl think should i expect now...

So U did not fill any forms?

nope..

I just called IOM and they said to bring;

PKR 5,600

3 Passport Size photographs

Photocopies of Passport (2x bio pages)

Photocopies of CNIC (though they didn't use it)

and that's it.

Front page of my character forms (particular of character; system generated form) was my own idea and they kept the front page with them.

@Naveed; well we had some 190s over here.. not so sure about 189s.

Hi!

Rezasol,

For me the IOM Islamabad asked for the email by my agent and the letters from my CO...did nt they ask ou all that ????Also they said the results will reach in 48 hrs what about yrs????

Annoisa

nope..

I just called IOM and they said to bring;

PKR 5,600

3 Passport Size photographs

Photocopies of Passport (2x bio pages)

Photocopies of CNIC (though they didn't use it)

and that's it.

Front page of my character forms (particular of character; system generated form) was my own idea and they kept the front page with them.

@Naveed; well we had some 190s over here.. not so sure about 189s.

Why it looks like as this special thread is typically exploited for 175 and 176 applicants...I am hardly able to see any 189 applicants over this thread...?

You are welcome to join here, Majority of the members here are Bangladeshi and Pakistani applicants who applied under 175/176. You hardly see 189/190 applicants because there are not many of them due to EOI and limited number of invites plus not every one use Internet Forums.

Why it looks like as this special thread is typically exploited for 175 and 176 applicants...I am hardly able to see any 189 applicants over this thread...?

Dont worry naveed,

We are here as well...

There are many 189 & 190 applicants as well but since this thread is here for quite long time and from the time of 175-176 visa; you will find tham more.

Anyhow 189 & 190 visa applicants are not so many espacially from HR countries.

Is this system only for 189/190? Iam 176 applicant and could not login into this system. I usually use the following link for evisa

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Yes you are right...

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

this link is for evisa 189 & 190 visa system through skillselect which was introduced from July 2012. (Generally called skillselect)

Situation is like this that the new visa applicants can not login on the links for ppl who submitted 175-176 on old visa application system and vice versa.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[TD=width: 60%][/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 22/02/2013[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Further medical results referred[/TD]

[TD=width: 15%]Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Further medical results referred[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]HIV blood test referred[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Medicals Referred.. ~_~'

FL

I FL my medicals. Here is the online status now. I went for FL Medical considering 8-12 weeks delay (If Referred).

Has my medical finalized? (NOT REFERRED)?

Medical.JPG

Medical.JPG

I FL my medicals. Here is the online status now. I went for FL Medical considering 8-12 weeks delay (If Referred).

Has my medical finalized? (NOT REFERRED)?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18526[/ATTACH]

Yes. They are finalized. Congratulations.

Inform your CO.

might I ask if anyone of the persons above had 25+ BMI?

Yes. They are finalized. Congratulations.

Inform your CO.

might I ask if anyone of the persons above had 25+ BMI?

Yes my BMI is 25-26 (Exact = 25.6) (calculated myself)

I asked the print outs of my reports from the clinic, nothing was mentioned about BMI. Printed reports were about

1: Details urine analysis

2: HIV

3: Details x-ray report

My Wife's BMI is < 25

Wat happened to ompragash and his application ? Any updates pls!

Hi Brother,

I am here everyday watching all comments including yours about internal and external check.

Actually many things happened in this past 1.5 months. so many tensions and frustration. just kept quite not to disturb and overload others.

My CO asked for some clarification before 1.5 month and after i submitted, no mail from him. Tried to call him 3 times, every time going to voice message and no reply from him. Just I am believing only one statement from his earlier mail that " contact you if needed any further documents". I have no choice rather than waiting.

Any how, thank you for remembering me.

cheers.

Hi Brother,

I am here everyday watching all comments including yours about internal and external check.

Actually many things happened in this past 1.5 months. so many tensions and frustration. just kept quite not to disturb and overload others.

My CO asked for some clarification before 1.5 month and after i submitted, no mail from him. Tried to call him 3 times, every time going to voice message and no reply from him. Just I am believing only one statement from his earlier mail that " contact you if needed any further documents". I have no choice rather than waiting.

Any how, thank you for remembering me.

cheers.

no worries bro...ull be alright and Godwillingly, successful!!

well.. I wasn't that much of worried ... just that I can't figure it why mine were referred if it werent' for the BMI ~_~'

There are several applicants whose meds were referred without any known reason. You and me are not alone dude. :smile:

Archived