gr8leo87

Dear Brother,

Alhumdulillah, Today I have got my grant. This is special blessing from Almighty Allah.

Please below refer my Timeline:

IELTS 7 OVERALL MARCH 2010 | EA Electronics Engineer Sept 2010 | SS WA Submitted 15 Dec 2012 | SS WA Approved 17 Jan 2013 | 190 Invitation receivedthru Skillselect 19 Jan 2013 | 190 Application Logged 21 Jan 2013 | Medical 27 Jan 13 | CO Assigned 6 Feb 13| Additional Document Requested 6 Feb 13 | Additional Docs related to Employment submitted 15 Feb 13 | PCC requested 15 Feb 13 | PCC Submitted 1 Mar 13 (Friday) | Visa Grant 4 Mar 13 (Monday)

It took me around 1.5 months from date of visa logged and less than a month after CO assigned. I am glad on this quick processes which I never expected. Once Again Thanks to Almighty Allah.

I wish all my brothers to get quick grant....

Regards,

Syed

Congratulations Syed, MasAllah, a very delightful news..!!!all the best!!!God Willingly, may you always succeed!!

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AoA, hope everyone is doing fine. May Allah give grants to all soon. Started life in Brisbane. Hired 3 bed house, bought my 1st car here, medicare cards made, kids got registered at school, will start from next week. Now, I am desperately looking for a job as all the "jamma poongi" is coming to an end. Life here seems to be very simple and easy even if you have a family of 6 and just have an ordinary job at a gas station you can have a good standard. If you want to come alone 1st, it’s very easy but to bring family straight away you must have some saving for at least 2-3 months. Anyhow, do remember me in your prayers. If anyone wants any specific info do let me know. Regards

AOA mate!!!A smart start!!! all the best and please do remember in your prayers!!!

:biglaugh:

Dear Shah Sahib,

Congratualtions on the grant

But you forgets my Jins predictions on 18/02/2013....

you remember I told you "

No tension, your visa grant will be exactly 4 days after submission of your PCC. My jins already told me this.:wink:

Now you beleive on me or no????:wink:

For this prediction I deserve a treat with my family (including my Jinns) in a up scale resturent. true ha:tongue:

Yah yah why not. You desrves it:biggrin:

But most importantly, I wish to see your grant as well on the day of treat to enjoy more.

Dear Shah Sahib,

Congratualtions on the grant

But you forgets my Jins predictions on 18/02/2013....

you remember I told you "

No tension, your visa grant will be exactly 4 days after submission of your PCC. My jins already told me this.:wink:

Now you beleive on me or no????:wink:

For this prediction I deserve a treat with my family (including my Jinns) in a up scale resturent. true ha:tongue:

So what does your Jinns predict about the 175s & 176s applicants if 2012? the wait is killing us all.

Thanks Bro... for your kind wishes...

I can see that you had a successful assessment in 2010. If you dont mind, can I ask you why you waited 2 years to apply for the visa? Anyways it turned out good for you in the end.

Guest Player
AoA, hope everyone is doing fine. May Allah give grants to all soon. Started life in Brisbane. Hired 3 bed house, bought my 1st car here, medicare cards made, kids got registered at school, will start from next week. Now, I am desperately looking for a job as all the "jamma poongi" is coming to an end. Life here seems to be very simple and easy even if you have a family of 6 and just have an ordinary job at a gas station you can have a good standard. If you want to come alone 1st, it’s very easy but to bring family straight away you must have some saving for at least 2-3 months. Anyhow, do remember me in your prayers. If anyone wants any specific info do let me know. Regards

So how much money do you recommend to take with us for the first time?

So how much money do you recommend to take with us for the first time?

Good question Player. My suggestion is you only have to worry about the first 2/3 months. Calculate your expenses and that's it. When you run short you can work temporarily anywhere until you get lucky with a good offer.

Shawais, why aren't you FLing medicals?? It's taking like more than 3 months to finalize if referred.

I doubt your application will take more than a year to finalize now.

I agree with Rezasol. You should go for it. But if you are planning to delay your departure then better to wait for PCC/,Medical call.

I agree with Rezasol. You should go for it. But if you are planning to delay your departure then better to wait for PCC/,Medical call.

bro actually i dont want to have a surprise by getting one month entry time :eek:

Bro i think you should inquire from your CO that what is keeping the mdeical/pcc call so long? It's been 16 months. What do you say?

Bro, 18th Month will be over on this 15th March for the checks, i will inquire them on 20th of this month. overall this is 26th month in progress.

Dear Syed...What are your Timeline...Were you 175 applicant OR 189 applicant through Skill Select...?

By reading Syed's post I do not think he's on 175/176. It seems those two visas aren't given any priority no more :banghead:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Archived