gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forum as a posting member:-)

Keep on posting and discussing...it helps.

Salamalaikum fellas, like many I have been a silent member reading posts to get the idea of activities regarding the matter.

Brother Rezsol,

I was allocated CO on 20-Dec-2011...took the medical exam on 28-Jan-2013 without being asked by CO...I guess this is FL? The DIAC it seems is taking around 15-16 months for 175-176 aplicants from end of 2012. May ALLAH bless us all.

That's a great news. Congratulations.

I believe your earlier posts were not answered maybe coz none of us did have an answer for your specific query. However I believe that even as a silent member the posts would have helped you in your journey to visa grant.

Hi All,

Finally after almost 3.5 years I got my PR. I thought my timeline may be a little bit of help, so here it is :

Applied 886 State sponsor in September 2009

Occupation removed from the SMP in 2009 (Don’t remember exactly what date) so my case felt down under category 5

Occupation added to SMP in November 2011

CO allocated December 2011

form 80 requested December 2011

further information requested on June 2012

Medicals frontloaded in November 2012

PCC requested In February 2013

Visa Grant 5 days after PCC submitted

Therefore guys, just don’t lose hope even if you have already waited for a long time. It will be granted no matter what.

I always was a silent member of this forum except couple of times that I asked some question and got no answer for it :wink:.I was addicted to this forum and used to check it out more than 10 times a day.

Thank you all

Great Malik. At last you have decided to visit:-)

I'm also flying on 4th of May via Emirates to Melbourne.

Hahah its not via sea, plane may bitha k lay jayangay!!

Player: I am flying from karachi, went to Qantas airlines office (walking distance from Zainab market) and checked the fare. Then I went to my travel agent and got the tickets booked at same rate. You can book it either ways.

My departure is on 20th April and return is 13th May.

Hi All,

Finally after almost 3.5 years I got my PR. I thought my timeline may be a little bit of help, so here it is :

Occupation removed from the SMP in 2009 (Don’t remember exactly what date) so my case felt down under category 5

Therefore guys, just don’t lose hope even if you have already waited for a long time. It will be granted no matter what.

I always was a silent member of this forum except couple of times that I asked some question and got no answer for it :wink:.I was addicted to this forum and used to check it out more than 10 times a day.

Thank you all

Great news.:hug: Congrats brother.

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that my PCCs status become "received" and medical links are gone.

Do anybody know what it means?? seniors advice required.. How do I will know that my medicals are OK or they have been referred??

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds done on 19/02/13. PCC submitted 20/02/2013. Just waiting for daughther's passport

Hi All,

Thank you all

Congrats bro.

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that my PCCs status become "received" and medical links are gone.

Do anybody know what it means?? seniors advice required.. How do I will know that my medicals are OK or they have been referred??

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds done on 19/02/13. PCC submitted 20/02/2013. Just waiting for daughther's passport

Some other applicants reported the same issue as well.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[TD=width: 60%][/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%][/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 22/02/2013[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Further medical results referred[/TD]

[TD=width: 15%]Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Further medical results referred[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]HIV blood test referred[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Medicals Referred.. ~_~'

FL

Hello All

Just need to have expert advice on how would my case be effected if

1. I change jobs at this time when my sc is stil under way.

2. I change roles say from software engineering to business analysis, do I have to redo the ACS in that case

Does DIAC assess me for my experience til I submitted my application or will it require any updated on my current activities (say my job assessment from ACS in case I change roles)

Thanks for any advice.

1. No. Doesn't matter.

2. No. You don't need it.

You will just update your circumstances that you no longer work and etc!

Everything that will be assessed regarding your case would be up to the date of lodgement of application. Any changes after lodgement has little to no impact as the cases are processed as per the legislation applicable on the date of the application. [legislation and not the priority, both are different things altogether]

1. No. Doesn't matter.

2. No. You don't need it.

You will just update your circumstances that you no longer work and etc!

Everything that will be assessed regarding your case would be up to the date of lodgement of application. Any changes after lodgement has little to no impact as the cases are processed as per the legislation applicable on the date of the application. [legislation and not the priority, both are different things altogether]

Thanks for your quick reply.

Hi All,

Thank you all

Congratulations Brother. Remember us in ur prayers as well.

Fellas,

I FL'd medicals.

"Medicals referred" is showing on E-Business Systems Application status page

and on documents checklist link the three things related to medicals are corresponding to "Required"

I have the slight idea that reports are forwarded/uploaded by IOM and they are in the DIAC archive, what does this referred mean on the status page? Is this the same "referred" that we talk about on this forum all the time? :unsure:

Planning to visit adelaide in April. Just reserved the tickets today Cathay pacific+qantas: return ticket for Rs.78k baggage capacity is 23kg only. Much less than emirates but these is a considerable amount of saving (emirates return ticket is Rs.134k).

Malik Sahab

Can you please share with us details of your travel agent. I want to use the same agent for my bookings inshaAllah!

Hello Friends!

I want to share with you guys what I am seeing on my application's status page to seek your advice and experience on what you think.

The page has been always the same ever since we have lodged our application. Except when the Meds/PCCs were requested. Soon after we uploaded the PCCs, PCC field was removed from the status page and Meds have been changed to "finalised".

As per the CO's latest feedback last week; we are undergoing security check.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Engineers Australia +ve Assessment 18-06-2011 | IELTS 21-04-2012 | Application Lodged 31-05-2012 | CO Assigned 11-07-2012 | MEDs & PCCs 25-08-2012 | MEDs & PCCs Submitted 04-09-2012 | Security check is ongoing

Ash,

which visa class are you?

Like we've said before, if this is the same SC as the ones we're experiencing, you could expect your application to be finalized later this year (4th Quarter) or even early next year..

Your PCC seems to be finalized and so are your medicals.

Archived