gr8leo87

Planning to visit adelaide in April. Just reserved the tickets today Cathay pacific+qantas: return ticket for Rs.78k baggage capacity is 23kg only. Much less than emirates but these is a considerable amount of saving (emirates return ticket is Rs.134k).

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you get the MED/PCC call from the CO or you are going to front-load MEDs?

Lets see .. I've read on one of the forums that they usually contact current employer if you've been working there for more than 3 years. Again.. not confirmed.

In my case, I've provided them with;

- Appointment Letter, Confirmation Letter, Promotion Letter

- Salary Slips

- Bank Statements (referencing the salary slips)

- Tax Certificates

etc. etc.

In other news, went to IOM Karachi office for medicals today. They did both my physical and other tests on the same date. I'd learnt the eye testing chart btw.. I don't know why I do that everytime lol..

The madam that took my blood test was, let's just say, not skilled. Veins in my right hand were swollen as hell at the time of the test because she couldn't find the vein.. It's still hurting!! sigh.. Anyway.. I went at 8:30 and was done by 9:45ish it took 15 more minutes because I'd forgotten the money and they don't accept credit/debit cards.. so had to run out to the nearest HBL ATM for cash.

Planning to visit adelaide in April. Just reserved the tickets today Cathay pacific+qantas: return ticket for Rs.78k baggage capacity is 23kg only. Much less than emirates but these is a considerable amount of saving (emirates return ticket is Rs.134k).

PKR 78K return ticket? From which city in Pak?

Let me know you used a travel agent?

I have been MIA here since shortly after grant, because of a serious accidental injury and subsequent surgery on my right hand.

I just had a good look back...there seems to have been a fair few grants of late...my sincere congrats to all those whose wait is over

Get well soon bro. How and when this accident happen ???

Waoooo...Thats really cheap... Did you book it via Cathay Pacific ? Are you departing from Karachi to ADL ?

by the way what are the exact dates of your traveling ??

I'm still looking for a company to sponsor me on a 457 visa, I'm a Team Leader/Welder with 18 years exp. but still no joy with a sponsor :-(

It is very unlikely they will sponsor someone from HR country with no degree qualification and no experience in australia, for this kind of position they will sponsor someone from europe

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that I have done with the medicals for me and my family on 19/02/2013 and everything seems fine as per the doctor.

Also submitted the PCC on 20/02/2013 for me and my wife from two countries (PAK & UAE).

Now just waiting for my duaghter's passport to be issues (20th March date has been given by Pakistan Embassy as there is shortage of passport books :(

Plz pray for us that the medicals dont get reffered.

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds done on 19/02/13. PCC submitted 20/02/2013. Just waiting for daughther's passport

ALLAH will help InshALLAH bro. Keep praying!!!.

three updates on the portal;

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]21/02/2013[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Further medical results received[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 20/02/2013[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Further medical results received[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 20/02/2013[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]HIV blood test received[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

How many results are to be received?

78K return is very cheap, i hope this travel is not via sea :laugh:

Hahah its not via sea, plane may bitha k lay jayangay!!

Player: I am flying from karachi, went to Qantas airlines office (walking distance from Zainab market) and checked the fare. Then I went to my travel agent and got the tickets booked at same rate. You can book it either ways.

My departure is on 20th April and return is 13th May.

Hahah its not via sea, plane may bitha k lay jayangay!!

Player: I am flying from karachi, went to Qantas airlines office (walking distance from Zainab market) and checked the fare. Then I went to my travel agent and got the tickets booked at same rate. You can book it either ways.

My departure is on 20th April and return is 13th May.

Malik bhai this is really very cheap as i was searching on the internet the figure was more than 1,10,000/- per person.

Give me contact of your travel agent. Though i dont have a grant yet but its good to have my research done on the subject.

Regards

Hi All,

Finally after almost 3.5 years I got my PR. I thought my timeline may be a little bit of help, so here it is :

Applied 886 State sponsor in September 2009

Occupation removed from the SMP in 2009 (Don’t remember exactly what date) so my case felt down under category 5

Occupation added to SMP in November 2011

CO allocated December 2011

form 80 requested December 2011

further information requested on June 2012

Medicals frontloaded in November 2012

PCC requested In February 2013

Visa Grant 5 days after PCC submitted

Therefore guys, just don’t lose hope even if you have already waited for a long time. It will be granted no matter what.

I always was a silent member of this forum except couple of times that I asked some question and got no answer for it :wink:.I was addicted to this forum and used to check it out more than 10 times a day.

Thank you all

Hi All,

Finally after almost 3.5 years I got my PR. I thought my timeline may be a little bit of help, so here it is :

Occupation removed from the SMP in 2009 (Don’t remember exactly what date) so my case felt down under category 5

Therefore guys, just don’t lose hope even if you have already waited for a long time. It will be granted no matter what.

I always was a silent member of this forum except couple of times that I asked some question and got no answer for it :wink:.I was addicted to this forum and used to check it out more than 10 times a day.

Thank you all

Congratulations!!

Btw.. do we have anyone whose CO was allocated between Dec and Jan 12' who has yet to receive the med call?

Hi All,

Thank you all

Congratulations. It was really a long wait for you. Best of luck for your move.

Congratulations!!

Btw.. do we have anyone whose CO was allocated between Dec and Jan 12' who has yet to receive the med call?

Salamalaikum fellas, like many I have been a silent member reading posts to get the idea of activities regarding the matter.

Brother Rezsol,

I was allocated CO on 20-Dec-2011...took the medical exam on 28-Jan-2013 without being asked by CO...I guess this is FL? The DIAC it seems is taking around 15-16 months for 175-176 aplicants from end of 2012. May ALLAH bless us all.

Hi All,

Thank you all

Congratulation Brother. At last you finished the timeline

Archived