Anyone heard from WA re: SS??

GaryandGillDublin

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest travelsparks
WA SS approved yesterday guys !! Yipeeeee ! And it was my birthday. What a present eh?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well done

Congrats to everyone getting their positive result for WA. Let's hope if my husband ever gets around to doing his RPL, we'll be with you getting the SS sorted?

Quick question... How much are you expected to have cash wise to get state sponsorship? I can't find anything about this anywhere. Also what do you have to do with it? Do you have to physically move it to an Aus account and not touch it?

Be great if someone could answer.

Thanks.

Hi JLT, I'm not sure that there is a fixed level but someone night tell you different. You just need to put down what you personally have available to take with you. My understanding also is that you don't have to take it with you immediately when you leave for WA but available should you need it in case you don't get a job. They are basically making sure that you don't need any government help once you are out there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please. ;)

Good luck

Dawn x

Guest jackfrew
Hi JLT, I'm not sure that there is a fixed level but someone night tell you different. You just need to put down what you personally have available to take with you. My understanding also is that you don't have to take it with you immediately when you leave for WA but available should you need it in case you don't get a job. They are basically making sure that you don't need any government help once you are out there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please. ;)

Good luck

Dawn x

Hi Dawn,

You are right, they want to make sure you don't need there help in the first two years. So as long as you have enought to support yourself and family, then there is no set figure.

Sharon,x:wink:

Guest WA Jezza
WA SS approved yesterday guys !! Yipeeeee ! And it was my birthday. What a present eh?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congratulations Janie, great news

Jez

Guest travelsparks

:jiggy:oh congrats Janie, wow wicked birthday pressie lol !!!!!!
and well done you Brideycollette, go for it now yipppeeeeee

Guest jaffinoz

Delighted that our SS for WA was approved 11/02/11. Online application 22.12.10

Feels like at last things are progressing forward. JAFFx

Guest travelsparks

Woop Woop WA SS approved yesterday!!!! I can't believe it!!! The oneday I can't get to a computer to check is when it happens! :jiggy:
\well done

Guest WA Jezza
Delighted that our SS for WA was approved 11/02/11. Online application 22.12.10

Feels like at last things are progressing forward. JAFFx

Congratulations guys, i know how delighted you must be feeling, great news :wink:

Guest WA Jezza

I really hope all those that are still waiting to hear get the news they want this week, stay positive and it WILL happen, fingers crossed for you all, Jez

Guest DereckDana

Geez that was quick! Hopefully you will hear very soon.... we applied 28 days ago and I emaild WA yesterday, got a reply that they receieved my application successfully. I was hoping for more information, such as "being assessed"! Maybe this will give them a nudge:wink:

Guest travelsparks

Can't believe we've gone a CO. Only applied for WA SS 13 days ago. Any one get any idea how long from CO to decision? Thanks
Wow a case officer, when did you submit your 176?

Guest travelsparks

Wow I'd like to know when your visa was submitted too!!!!!!
i Do know someone who lodged there 176 in mid Jan and got a CO today

Guest DereckDana

It seems that the "nudge" worked! Our agent told us this morning that our application is awaiting sign off by WA! Ayone know how long now?

Archived