Anyone heard from WA re: SS??

GaryandGillDublin

Congratulations to all of you who have received WA SS. I applied for ours at 11:30pm on 19/12/2010 (our time). Received being accessed email on 23rd but still not heard anything yet. Keep checking emails every morning, my nails are getting shorter day by day. Is there anyway to check progress online or shall I just send an email?

Cheers, michelle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest perth42
Hi everyone.

Hadn't checked this morning as had kids to get ready. So just checked there. Got the email saying APPROVED.:spinny::spinny::spinny:

Our timescale is: Submitted SS on 20/12/2010 - GOT EMAIL TO SAY GETTING ASSESSED 10/01/2011 - APPROVED EMAIL TODAY 28/01/2011 - MOTOR MECHANIC

Hope you all start to hear soon.

I think a big drink is called for tonight.xxxxx

Congrates Sharon - Celebrations for you tonight then!!! :hug::jiggy:I've checked every hour this morning until 6.00pm Oz time... fingers crossed we will be at some point next week as we were behind you... xx

Keeping fingers crossed, still nice to know there are others still waiting who applied on 20th dec and we are not the only ones. desperate to hear something soon. Evan emailed agent today to ask if they had any news and have not heard from them either. Its hard work trying to be patient!

Congratulations to everyone who's been given the good news :v_SPIN:

Should I be worried that we haven't heard anything from W.A? Has anybody else who lodged their application on the 20th Dec (GMT) not received the "being accessed" email from W.A?

Another week over... ho-hum... role on Monday! I guess it's good to have a break from checking emails so regularly, trying to limit myself to 3 times a day (once would probably be sufficient) but failing miserably! :smile:

OH Bricklayer, TRA assessed May 10, WA SS submitted 20/12/10

Guest perth42

Just a thought.... Cyclone bianca is due to hit Perth late Sunday and the fact it's now cat 4... I guess unless down graded Perth is going to have some significant damage. After being caught up in last march's freak storm Perth was flooded and trees blocked roads and power was out for most of the city... If this happens again I doubt we will hear anything from WA in lines of assessed to approved..

I hope for everyones sake the storm breezes over and doesn't cause too much damage. For those of you who may already be in Perth - take care :hug:

Guest perth42

Just a thought.... Cyclone bianca is due to hit Perth late Sunday and the fact it's now cat 4... I guess unless down graded Perth is going to have some significant damage. After being caught up in last march's freak storm Perth was flooded and trees blocked roads and power was out for most of the city... If this happens again I doubt we will hear anything from WA in lines of assessed to approved..

I hope for everyones sake the storm breezes over and doesn't cause too much damage. For those of you who may already be in Perth - take care :hug:

Congratulations to everyone who's been given the good news :v_SPIN:

Should I be worried that we haven't heard anything from W.A? Has anybody else who lodged their application on the 20th Dec (GMT) not received the "being accessed" email from W.A?

Another week over... ho-hum... role on Monday! I guess it's good to have a break from checking emails so regularly, trying to limit myself to 3 times a day (once would probably be sufficient) but failing miserably! :smile:

OH Bricklayer, TRA assessed May 10, WA SS submitted 20/12/10

Hi

We submittted on 20/12 and got notified of our approval by our agent on 28/01. We never received the "being assessed" email, nor did our agent - so I wouldn't worry. They do seem to be doing them fairly quickly now - I reckon next week will be your week!

Guest jackfrew
Congrates Sharon - Celebrations for you tonight then!!! :hug::jiggy:I've checked every hour this morning until 6.00pm Oz time... fingers crossed we will be at some point next week as we were behind you... xx

Hi, M-L You will probably be next week, you got your assessed email a week after me. Finger's crossed. :hug::wubclub: Will phone you over the weekend.xx

Well, I really hope that your dreams come true soon guys and I don't want to discourage you but I got WA SS about 2 weeks ago, uploaded everything to DIAC online application, asked a question if I should book my medical because the info is ambiguous and have been waiting for 2 weeks now for any answer or a change of the status of my application. It's like out of the frying pan and into the fire..:wacko:

Guest perth42

Well cyclone threat was cancelled... And 50,000 have no power but fingers crossed wa migration staff process a few more assessing to approved in the morning and continue :biggrin:

Also thought I'd post to keep thus thread alive :fish:

Guest My Hubby is Irish
Well cyclone threat was cancelled... And 50,000 have no power but fingers crossed wa migration staff process a few more assessing to approved in the morning and continue :biggrin:

Also thought I'd post to keep thus thread alive :fish:

HI - just thought I would post an update for those who are still waiting. I rang WA State Migration today and they looked up our application which was submitted at 8.30am on the 20th Dec . I was advised it is with a case officer but that they have been on leave and won't be back till tomorrow!! Applications were also not given to case officers per occupation it was random so lets just hope this person has had a really good holiday and has come back to work in a great mood and is really fast at processing! Just might know this week.

Hi My Hubby is Irish my hubby is Irish too! Thanks for letting us know and yes hopefully they're still in holiday mood when they get to ours. We didn't submit ours till 28/12 so hoping to hear shortly after you guys.

Fingers crossed guys :rolleyes:

HI - just thought I would post an update for those who are still waiting. I rang WA State Migration today and they looked up our application which was submitted at 8.30am on the 20th Dec . I was advised it is with a case officer but that they have been on leave and won't be back till tomorrow!! Applications were also not given to case officers per occupation it was random so lets just hope this person has had a really good holiday and has come back to work in a great mood and is really fast at processing! Just might know this week.

Guest lisa maughan

Slightly different for us - as we have applied for an Employer sponsorship - our application got transferred from Paramatta to WA due to the back log and we applied on 25/08/10

!!! how frustrated are we!!! our 1 yr medicals expire soon too. Still no news.

:arghh:

Hi Everyone - sounds like we are all going to run on a similar timeline from now on. Shall we all try to stay in touch - check in with each other from time to time? If you're up for it I'll start a new thread called "WA SS 2011 - Where are we now"

Guest perth42
Hi Everyone - sounds like we are all going to run on a similar timeline from now on. Shall we all try to stay in touch - check in with each other from time to time? If you're up for it I'll start a new thread called "WA SS 2011 - Where are we now"

Thanks... This sounds like a good plan to me! We can all support one another lol! :wink:

Guest My Hubby is Irish
Slightly different for us - as we have applied for an Employer sponsorship - our application got transferred from Paramatta to WA due to the back log and we applied on 25/08/10

!!! how frustrated are we!!! our 1 yr medicals expire soon too. Still no news.

:arghh:

HI JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION THAT I CALLED IMMIGRATION YESTERDAY FOR ANOTHER MATTER AND THEY HAVE A SPECIAL PHONE LINE SET UP ALREADY FOR 457 VISA'S IN QUEENSLAND DUE TO FLOOD RELIEF WORK!! THIS MEANS WA WILL BE PUT ASIDE :no:. I AM IN AUSTRALIA AND LOTS OF PEU HAVN'T PEOPLE ARE GETTING THERE 457 VISA'S IN UNDER 12 WEEKS??? I WOULD BE CALLING AND FOLLOWING UP IF YOU HAVN'T ALREADY.

Yes we are also still waiting, contacted agent and they also have not heard anything. Great idea about the new thread, something else to keep me occupied as I too have PIO OCD.

Guest ukjackie

Sent a email to chase up sponsorship last thursday. Today got email confirming we have been approved ! . Never been so nervous opening an email ! . Good luck to all those still waiting , at least the approvals are still coming through.

Guest perth42
Sent a email to chase up sponsorship last thursday. Today got email confirming we have been approved ! . Never been so nervous opening an email ! . Good luck to all those still waiting , at least the approvals are still coming through.

Hi ukjackie

When did you apply? I'm hoping we hear something this week otherwise:eek: I'm going to send an email too!!

Cheers

Archived