Anyone heard from WA re: SS??

GaryandGillDublin

congrats hevchick, it really is a great feeling when another hurdle is jumped !!!!! for all those waiting it wont be long !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much woodymcfc. We're really happy but still got some more of those hurdles to get over! It feels a lot closer now though :biggrin:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHOOP WHOOP CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We got ours today too!!! Sooooo happy now to get on and lodge that visa!! Good luck to everyone else waiting wont be long!

Thank you very much and congratulations to you to! Excellent news. Yep we're trying to get ours lodged asap as well. :biggrin:

Guest AlandLucy

We applied on 21.12.10 and also got approval yesterday. Now to sort out a few bits and pieces before applying for the visa :)

Guest perth42

AlandLucy - Congratulations!!! Thanks for the update I see they are getting through them. Can I ask you what occupation you are?

Guest AlandLucy
AlandLucy - Congratulations!!! Thanks for the update I see they are getting through them. Can I ask you what occupation you are?

Lucy is classed as : 234611 Medical Laboratory Scientist

Guest WA Jezza

Well, another week passes and still no news for me from WA, will it be next week, i really hope so, i am beginning to worry now, i have until the 26th February (45th birthday) to get my visa lodged else otherwise it will be the family sponsorship route, please please hurry up WA, not just for me but for all the other anxious people here. :arghh:

Congrats Paulswin. I so hoped we would hear today, so I had an excuse to have a glass of wine tonight: but still no news. Hopefully will hear next week, really starting to get frustrated.

May still have the glass of wine anyway.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Guest AlandLucy
Congrats Paulswin. I so hoped we would hear today, so I had an excuse to have a glass of wine tonight: but still no news. Hopefully will hear next week, really starting to get frustrated.

May still have the glass of wine anyway.

Have a good weekend everyone.

After reading on here that someone had emailed to ask for an update and then the SS was granted shortly after we did the same, emailed Tuesday about average time to wait, got answer Wednesday of 4 weeks, and got approval Thursday ........

Yes another week gone by and still no news. We did email our agent last week they just said they would let us know when they know. Its so tempting just to email WA especially if it means getting a result quicker. Then again is that not our agents job? Just frustrated with waiting. Hopefully we will hear soon. Goodluck to all those still waiting and congratulations to all those who have been successful already.

WA JEZZA keeping fingers crossed for you that you do hear soon, make sure you are ready to apply for that visa as soon as the ss comes through, Im sure it will come in time!

Guest perth42

To email or not to email WA is a bit of a dichotomy!!! Jezza I can't imagine what you're going through most of us have the July date in our minds but you really are against the clock. I'm sure we will all hear soon - I know I keep saying that but we must be getting nearer to the top of the decision pile! I keep thinking that we've been put to the bottom because we called and sent an email about the cv... You do hear stories about this but I'm afraid if we've not heard by Monday then I'm sending an email...

Jezza could you look at trying to land a job and going out on a temp (457?) visa and continuing with 176 at the same time?

Let's hope we hear soon. I'm getting sick of waking up several times to check emails to find an empty inbox then suffering with a banging headache as a result of lack of sleep!!

Chin up peeps... We've surely got to be NEXT!!! Xx

Guest WA Jezza

Thanks guys for all your good wishes and words of encouragement, although i am very frustrated at not hearing from WA yet, i guess i am lucky in the respect that i do have the family sponsorship route if WA fails me. I have looked at going out on a temp 457 but again it is a time thing. I have everything ready to lodge my visa application, so as long as i get it in a couple of days before my birthday, things should be ok, so, fingers crossed that i, as well as the rest of you, hear something within the next two weeks.

Good luck to everyone and thanks again for the good wishes

Jez

Well, another week passes and still no news for me from WA, will it be next week, i really hope so, i am beginning to worry now, i have until the 26th February (45th birthday) to get my visa lodged else otherwise it will be the family sponsorship route, please please hurry up WA, not just for me but for all the other anxious people here. :arghh:

Have you tried ringing them or emailing explaining your situation? At the end of the day, what have you got to lose?:biggrin:

well its here, state sponsorship from WA, another step closer, couldn't be happier at the moment.............:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: fookin get in there !!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck for all thats waiting.............................One thing the agreement says is that I transfer around $100,000 into WA, thats what I put on the application form as having in savings, I wanted to leave it in the UK until the pound improves, what happens here, anyone know ????

Massive congratulations Gary I'm really pleased for you, fingers crossed all goes well for you with your daughter.

We also have decided to leave our money in the uk and I have been told on another post that it's fine it's just in case you ever need it.

Good luck and keep us posted on your application.

Dawn x

Guest WA Jezza
Have you tried ringing them or emailing explaining your situation? At the end of the day, what have you got to lose?:biggrin:

Hi Janie, yes i'm going to give it another week and then contact them, really dont want to push them, but like you say, in another week i won't have anything to loose :wink:

Guest AlandLucy
Hi Janie, yes i'm going to give it another week and then contact them, really dont want to push them, but like you say, in another week i won't have anything to loose :wink:

Do as we did, reply to the email you got saying your application had been received (this then gives them all your details and the ref number) and just ask what the average time to process is :wink:

Massive congratulations Gary I'm really pleased for you, fingers crossed all goes well for you with your daughter.

We also have decided to leave our money in the uk and I have been told on another post that it's fine it's just in case you ever need it.

Good luck and keep us posted on your application.

Dawn x

Thanks Dawn, hopefully i'll complete the 176 application by tomorrow, and attach the court order regarding our daughter later. Its reassuring to know about the funds ! Maybe that cold beer that Rob mentioned for us is getting nearer !!!!

p.s dont mention the mighty wolves !!!!!

Guest WA Jezza

Well here we go again,another week about to start and all that OCD with the emails, good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear from WA, lets hope this week is its our turn to get the good news

Jez

Guest perth42

Well I'm supping on my Sunday afternoon vino so here's to some news and up all night with the refreshing OCD action to see if anythings lurking on the inbox :wink:

Guest travelsparks

No news today again... So my feelings of today's the day was probably the knots in my stomach from all the waiting!!! It has to been soon... My wine rack is depleating far too quickly!!!
Maybe your luck tomorrow, just dont tell them you have turned into an alcoholic whilst waiting, it is better than me was slightly going mad!!

Guest travelsparks

Just think guys they are asleep at the moment and will be waking up ready to approve the applications as we go to sleep here in the UK. so that is a happy thought and happy Dream for tonights sleep!!

Archived