Anyone heard from WA re: SS??

GaryandGillDublin

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody has heard anything in the last couple of days from WA migration re state sponsorship?

I know at the beginning of the week there seemed to be a few posts on here about people hearing from them and getting approval. Just wondered has movement slowed down.. :confused:

Am so anxious to hear about ours and really hope it is a postive outcome :daydreaming:

Cheers x

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WA Jezza

Still patently waiting here, and i know what you mean by anxious times, really hoping mine comes back positive as i am on a tight timescale as my visa application has to be in before the 27th February, i suppose i am lucky in the respect that if it either doesn't come back in time, or comes back negative, i can still submit my visa application under family sponsorship, just a longer wait though. Fingers crossed WA get on with processing the SS quickly

Jez

Guest perth42

Thanks for starting this thread Gill... I had been thinking the same thing. My OH had an email a week ago today saying his application was being assessed.. Since then we've heard nothing. I do know some WA'ers have been approved (20th dec - 12 jan). We submitted our WA application on 22/12 due to the technical problems. I'm hoping it's any day now!

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody has heard anything in the last couple of days from WA migration re state sponsorship?

I know at the beginning of the week there seemed to be a few posts on here about people hearing from them and getting approval. Just wondered has movement slowed down.. :confused:

Am so anxious to hear about ours and really hope it is a postive outcome :daydreaming:

Cheers x

We're waiting too! :wacko:

we also submitted 20th dec and are patiently waiting. I may be wrong but I think all approvals were sent out and received monday and havent had any more since then so maybe again this monday we should see a few more, hopefully all of us!

Glad you started this. We're 20/12 and I've been obsessively checking emails since the other thread - but nothing doing!

I'm going to take some comfort from the Monday suggestion and try to reign in the email checking OCD till then!

Good luck everyone - especially you guys who are on a deadline.

Guest perth42
Glad you started this. We're 20/12 and I've been obsessively checking emails since the other thread - but nothing doing!

I'm going to take some comfort from the Monday suggestion and try to reign in the email checking OCD till then!

Good luck everyone - especially you guys who are on a deadline.

Lol!! I've been hacking in to my hubbys email account everyday, every hour (even though I know at 10 am our time no- one will be in the office @ WA!) since we sent the application... The OCD is uncontrolable!!! :wink:

Lol!! I've been hacking in to my hubbys email account everyday, every hour (even though I know at 10 am our time no- one will be in the office @ WA!) since we sent the application... The OCD is uncontrolable!!! :wink:

:biglaugh:Lol perth i have been doing that too, since hubby is away on a ship he can't do it . So keeps asking have you checked ?!!!!!!!!!

That is sooo funny because that's exactly what i've been doing! He's too laid back for my liking. I need to check all day everyday. Maybe its a girl thing :o)

Good Luck :hug:

Guest WA Jezza
That is sooo funny because that's exactly what i've been doing! He's too laid back for my liking. I need to check all day everyday. Maybe its a girl thing :o)

Good Luck :hug:

Nope, not a girl thing, well not the OCD thing, never have i spent so long in front of a PC screen willing it to pop up that one and only email i want to see :arghh:

Jez

Guest perth42

At least I don't have it as bad as when we were all waiting for the SMP for WA!! I checked every day from July and when we saw movement with the various states I checked every hour of the day...and sadly throughout the night! By the time 15 December arrived I was knackered!! Now I check at 11 & 11:30pm our time then from 6am till 11am... Just in case it's the emails are sent on an automated system or even a backlog on the server.... What a sad life I'm leading!! My hubby keeps saying "you're like a teenager always on that bloody iPhone!" :biggrin: :fish:

He He we have'nt heard anything yet either!!! I'm glad its not just me checking my emails pretty frequently lol!!! The Mondays thing is giving me something to look forward to! PLease Please Please let us hear Monday or its another week of constantly checking emails!!!

I love this website - it makes me feel normal! :wacko:

Me too!

Have you ever tried to tell someone who doesn't understand our completely different language?

SMP, CAT2, CLS, Non CSL, 175 to 176, WA SS, TRA

Hilarious !!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest Spencer

Hi Just thought i would let you know that we had our WA SS Approval on Monday 17th !!

We sent it on the 20th December 2010 so not to bad i think!!!

Thank god things look like we might be getting a few steps forward !!

Now for the Visa !!

Guest ukjackie

Applied on 20th December as well. Been thinking of emailing and asking if any news !. Will give it until close of play Monday and, if no news, will drop them a polite email !

Guest Nickynoonoo

Sorry to butt in on your posts but had to ask if you are waiting to hear if you have been successful or if your application is being accessed? We have been told by someone that it could take about six months which would mean we couldn't apply as would take us past the points change in July.

If you guys are hoping to find out if you have been accepted after a month then this gives us hope and we could make it!

Thank you so much.

Nicky x

Sorry to butt in on your posts but had to ask if you are waiting to hear if you have been successful or if your application is being accessed? We have been told by someone that it could take about six months which would mean we couldn't apply as would take us past the points change in July.

If you guys are hoping to find out if you have been accepted after a month then this gives us hope and we could make it!

Thank you so much.

Nicky x

Hey Nicky a few who went for SS for WA in Dec have already heard back and are applying for 176

:wubclub:Fingers crossed we all do soon

Guest perth42

All we've heard is that the oh is being 'assessed'. We are hoping we are approved tomorrow!!! I seem to think someone has said they were told it would be 7-10 days from assessed to approval.. (we hope!) I shall start hacking into hubby's email account from 11pm tonight!! Fingers crossed we all hear some good news very soon!!

Archived