Anyone heard from WA re: SS??

GaryandGillDublin

All we've heard is that the oh is being 'assessed'. We are hoping we are approved tomorrow!!! I seem to think someone has said they were told it would be 7-10 days from assessed to approval.. (we hope!) I shall start hacking into hubby's email account from 11pm tonight!! Fingers crossed we all hear some good news very soon!!

:wubclub:aw i do hope you hear soon, we won't hear anything till our agent gets back to us which is frustating because we know nothing at the mo lol

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thesalmons

Hi, I have a 176 visa application in the system and I applied for WA sponsorship on 20th Dec.

My agent phoned on 19th Jan to tell me it was successful.

If you have an agent ask them to chase it up, if not phone them yourself and give them a nudge.

At least it will put your mind at rest.

Hopefully you will have some good news real soon.

Guest perth42
Am slowly getting like I was when awaiting SMP news.... not good. Wonder has anyone heard anything..

x

Well that's another working day over in WA and no news.... Complusive clicking and refreshing for the foreseeable future then!! Bummer!!

Not heard anything either today :nah:! I spoke to my agent on Friday she said WA dont like you to phone them? I'm kind of wanting to though any ideas!!! Also I dont have any reference numbers from our agent do I need any or will giving my name do if I did call?? I sooo want to find out if ours is being looked at but agent advising not to!!!!

We have agent too but have heard nothing from them or WA Migration?? We lodged 20.12.10 also :wink:

im sure they let us know as soon as they know anything, its just hard waiting and being patient when you want something so much. Dont want to annoy agent by asking them to contact WA but then we are paying them. Can only assume we will know as soon as they do, fingers crossed in the meantime and heres hoping its soon!

Guest milliebooboo

Hi Paul.... they e-mailed me this morning to let me know. I do have an agent but he made us do the ss application ourselves :frown:

Guest perth42

Right what's the chances... Just throwing it out there... Monday WA immigration get new caseloads (seem to thunk that's what I read on pio) therefore this could be the reason why no-one has heard anything today as they were splitting their loads.. So being positive maybe we will hear something in the next couple of days (would be nice!) But at the same time... Does anyone know if they have to complete x amount of cases before actioning approvals?? (I hope not!)

Spending too much time thinking out all the possible theories lol!! :eek: :frown:

Guest perth42
No news from us either.

Daily OCD style checking here I come!

Here's an idea - probably one without merit but here I go - OH surname begins with "V", alphabetical processing anyone? They've just not reached our end yet?

lol!! Yes I too have thought that one! We're a p!! :fish:

Guest jackfrew

We applied on 20/12/10, got an email from WA on 10th Jan to say that we are being assessed. Still waiting.

Fingers crossed it will be soon.:twitcy:

Guest WA Jezza

All this waiting is so tense, my finger nails have been chewed away, now just about to start on the fingers themselves!!!!! BTW. my surname starts with "c", pretty sure they cant be working through the alphabet otherwise people at the end would have no chance of ever getting a place as they would all have been issued!!

Guest perth42

Australia day tomorrow so I guess we will not be hearing from WA again!! By Thursday it will be two weeks since oh got the 'assessing' email :eek: I want to celebrate Australia Day... Come on WA please I really want to own a blue passport!!! I've got my flags out ready... :jiggy:

Archived