OMG - Leaving Party - How Difficult

clickettuk

OMG - Just finished our leaving party - lets just say it was emotional - also did our Civil Partnership the same day - we cried so much and we thought we were so strong - but at the same time it was a fantastic day - lots of friends and photos and memories.

Michael and Mark.

:biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink:

Guest siamsusie
OMG - Just finished our leaving party - lets just say it was emotional - also did our Civil Partnership the same day - we cried so much and we thought we were so strong - but at the same time it was a fantastic day - lots of friends and photos and memories.

Michael and Mark.

It sounds a wonderful day guys despite the tears of sadness and happiness.. Congratulations on your partnership and very best wishes on your future life in Australia x:hug:

Congratulations on your Civil Partnership, may you have a fantastic new life in Australia together forever. It is great that you were able to celebrate your love and the beginning of your new life with all your family and friends. :em4700:

:hug:

Guest VickyMel

Congratulations on your partnership ceremony and my very best wishes to you both for your future together in Oz.

Wow must have been one heck of a day with the combined leaving party to follow.

All the best

Vicky

Just woke up with one hell of a hangover!

I can't believe what an amazing day we had yesterday. Didn't think I could cry that much. The DJ played our wedding song at the end of the night and the entire pub blubbed. :cry:

All in all, it was fantastic but hard.

Now the stress of the wedding and leaving party is out of the way, we can start looking forward to our flight in a weeks time!

Happy days!!!!!

:biggrin:

Michael and Mark.

Guest The Pom Queen
Just woke up with one hell of a hangover!

I can't believe what an amazing day we had yesterday. Didn't think I could cry that much. The DJ played our wedding song at the end of the night and the entire pub blubbed. :cry:

All in all, it was fantastic but hard.

Now the stress of the wedding and leaving party is out of the way, we can start looking forward to our flight in a weeks time!

Happy days!!!!!

:biggrin:

Michael and Mark.

Congratulations on the wedding, may you have many years of happiness together!!:hug:

Glad you had a great night, it sounds like you took Tony's advice and drank soooo much that it made it a little easier, or maybe not lol.

Not long now before the big day, if I don't catch you online before have a safe flight and please let us know how you settle in Oz.:wubclub:

Guest destinationoz

Huge Congratulations to you both on your wedding /civil partnership and leaving do - really happy for you - keep in touch about your canberra experience and hopefully see you there later this year!! X

Michael and Mark.

Michael & Mark,

What an emotional day for you both! you can look forward to your move to Oz now.

Good luck with your new lives together :hug:

Adele x

Archived