Who else is waiting for SA Smp

rainyc

Guest jigarercivil

I hope this week is the last week for waiting game of SA SMP....... pregnant lady can give birth to child after 9 months but this SMP....pissed off....and hope All interim list occupations must be in SMP....:tongue:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yorkspud

Never believe what a pollitician says .Adelaide is a lovley city South Australia is a lovley state .Its the idiots that are supposed to run it that are the problem,couldnt organise a pissup in a brewery

Guest jigarercivil

can u explain in brief for which state u r applying and which question u r asking ? 5 ths one? can u paste here I can help u sure

all

Can some one please provide me clue what to include in statement of commitment, and how to obtain info?

Help is much appreciated

question????????

can u explain in brief for which state u r applying and which question u r asking ? 5 ths one? can u paste here I can help u sure

question????????

apology, I am about to prepare statement of commitment that goes with SA SS/SMP

Commitment to South Australia

• Must demonstrate a genuine interest in South Australia.

• Must demonstrate a genuine commitment to live and work in South Australia for at least two years.

• Undertake first-hand, thorough, meaningful research on South Australia.

• Provide your reasons for your interest in migrating to South Australia.

• Relevant research on job opportunities and any licensing/registration requirements.

• Could include previous visits to South Australia.

• Could include strong family or other networks in South Australia.

Hope this clarifies the issue I have

Guest Padayachee
apology, I am about to prepare statement of commitment that goes with SA SS/SMP

Commitment to South Australia

• Must demonstrate a genuine interest in South Australia.

• Must demonstrate a genuine commitment to live and work in South Australia for at least two years.

• Undertake first-hand, thorough, meaningful research on South Australia.

• Provide your reasons for your interest in migrating to South Australia.

• Relevant research on job opportunities and any licensing/registration requirements.

• Could include previous visits to South Australia.

• Could include strong family or other networks in South Australia.

Hope this clarifies the issue I have

From our experience with SA Application, we started the application online, an saved it. You will receive a reference number. Then, on each area / question do specific research on all South Australia websites:

south australia - Google Search

While reading, compile the answers in a word processing software eg. MS Word or Lotus Notes. Once you have done all the answers offline, go back to your saved application; copy and paste your answers to the online form.

We have not been to South Australia, all research was done from the websites and we were successful. *Remember to put your research into your own words and make the answers as personal to the development of you, your family (especially kids - they love that ) as well as that you want to contribute to the growth and potential of the State of South Australia.

Hope this helps....

From our experience with SA Application, we started the application online, an saved it. You will receive a reference number. Then, on each area / question do specific research on all South Australia websites:

south australia - Google Search

While reading, compile the answers in a word processing software eg. MS Word or Lotus Notes. Once you have done all the answers offline, go back to your saved application; copy and paste your answers to the online form.

We have not been to South Australia, all research was done from the websites and we were successful. *Remember to put your research into your own words and make the answers as personal to the development of you, your family (especially kids - they love that ) as well as that you want to contribute to the growth and potential of the State of South Australia.

Hope this helps....

Your help is much appreciated

thanks

Guest jigarercivil

Friend please dont copy the content of web, try to write your research in you own language because copy content can reject you ss application...and its happen with one candidate so be care.....best of luck:biggrin:

check this guy SS refused state sponsorship refused,, Need advice : British Expat Discussion Forum

Your help is much appreciated

thanks

Jigarecivil - this is exactly the same as us. All research done on line or in magazines, noted down the questions, complied them in word and pasted our answers to their website. Again using the save facility on the application. We also had a handout given to us in a recent expo which helped us drastically, even just the internet links.

Also we too have not been, and to be really honest, i will move to any state and do any job if it got me and my family there.

I can also say i have the same advice. NEVER plagiarise the mags, internet or others applications as it will result in a visa refusal.

its time consuming, but think of what its all for, i am sure a few hours of reading on line will be well worth it in the end.

Jigarecivil - this is exactly the same as us. All research done on line or in magazines, noted down the questions, complied them in word and pasted our answers to their website. Again using the save facility on the application. We also had a handout given to us in a recent expo which helped us drastically, even just the internet links.

Also we too have not been, and to be really honest, i will move to any state and do any job if it got me and my family there.

I can also say i have the same advice. NEVER plagiarise the mags, internet or others applications as it will result in a visa refusal.

its time consuming, but think of what its all for, i am sure a few hours of reading on line will be well worth it in the end.

Cheers all

I am on it, hoping to spend night on research and completing application by tomorrow

I'm joiner and found it qiute hard filling out s.s form. You've just got to express while you want to live their I.e climate better life for you're kids and basically what you want fir the future. If you've got friends their mention that. I also searched for tourist information about s.a and mention what education was available for my kids thier. Also register with seek.au for jobs in you're sector that way you can explain what job prospects are likely for you. For housing register on real-estate.au so you can search for area,s you're likely to be interested in. I expressed that it was fir my family and more family time balance instead of all work unlike uk.As for licence to wrk I search au gov and found didn't need one for my trade.youve just got to be really in-depth and honest with you're answers. Good luck.

Hi

We also just put in what we had researched from the internet. We don't have friends or family in the area, and i had only visited Adelaide for three days ten years ago! found the question about what research i had done outside my occupation difficult, but mainly wrote what I was willing to do (anything!) and how i could transfer my skills. Was very stressed about the word count, didn't fill the boxes but got sponsorship ,

Gill x

We to have never been to Aus,so just put how much we were willing to give our all, also put being self employed has made me more resilient and dont believe in being kept by state. Got state sponsorship granted November .

Hi all,

I had a concern regarding my priority processing (since I was sponsored by SA with my occupation on the interim list, but it reached its planning level after I got the sponsorship). I emailed SA again & they have responded in detail. According to them I will get Priority 2 processing and the SMP will contain my skill but with state "Sponsorship not available".

So, all of you who have already been sponsored by SA according to their interim list and their skill has reached planning level should not worry.

They also mention that they are still determined to announce SMP this month....The only remaining week in this month before everyone goes in to Christmas mode is this week :P. So hopefully it will be Friday as "dooodi" has also stated in view of his conversation with their representative.

Here is my conversation with SA:

Dear XXXX

In response to your e-mail, as you have already received sponsorship from Immigration SA on XX/11/2010 and your Form 1100 (notification of your sponsorship nomination) generated and sent to DIAC on XX/11/2010, your visa application would be in the DIAC visa processing queue.

The State Migration Plan (SMP), State Sponsored Migration List (SSML) and sponsorship requirements is due to be released this month (no confirmed date has been finalized). When the SMP is implemented if your occupation is on the list (when the planning level has been reached for this program year, all these occupations will still be listed on the SMP, but will state "not available"), as your application has been approved and Form 1100 sent to DIAC, your application will receive priority 2 processing as directed by DIAC.

Please monitor the Immigration SA website for the implementation of the SMP (date not yet confirmed).

Visa options :: Make The Move

-------------------------------------------------

I have already been sponsored by SA in capacity of Telecommunications Engineer based on their interim list. I was sponsored before the planing level for Telecommunications Engineer was reached. So I was already sponsored in the quota of 2010.

Your answer in the email below, suggests that even if I have been sponsored in the quota of 2010 but since Telecommunications Engineer has reached its planning level, so it will not be included in the SMP? Kindly correct me if I am getting a wrong meaning from your reply. My concern is simple, i.e, I have been sponsored by SA in Nov 2010 as Telecommunications Engineer (before reaching planning level), will I get the priority 2 processing by DIAC or will I stay as priority 3?

I will be really grateful if you could address my concern. If I get a confirmation that I will not be processed as priority 2 in SA, I can apply for WA sponsorship as my occupation is also included in their newly released smp. However I would really prefer SA over WA because I have friends in SA.

God - feel sick - please let them grant our SS before SMP released, scared secondary teacher won't be on, and then will have to face new points test :( Every day feels like about 10.

Good luck to everyone else, I hope the SMP brings joy (and category 2) to all, x

Guest billway
Hi all,

I had a concern regarding my priority processing (since I was sponsored by SA with my occupation on the interim list, but it reached its planning level after I got the sponsorship). I emailed SA again & they have responded in detail. According to them I will get Priority 2 processing and the SMP will contain my skill but with state "Sponsorship not available".

So, all of you who have already been sponsored by SA according to their interim list and their skill has reached planning level should not worry.

They also mention that they are still determined to announce SMP this month....The only remaining week in this month before everyone goes in to Christmas mode is this week :P. So hopefully it will be Friday as "dooodi" has also stated in view of his conversation with their representative.

Here is my conversation with SA:

Hi Ezy,

You brought a hope to some SA SSers including myself who have been desperately waiting all these days :laugh:. I wish every SA SSer will get CO allocated and elevated to CAT2 before this Christmas.

Intruder alert!! Lol

we did the same! Took the gamble about OHs occupation being on WA SMP. All meds and pccs are in hopefully on a COs desk!

Archived