Who else is waiting for SA Smp

rainyc

Guest smithys
Hi george what efect will this have on the people allready accepted as state sponsered (SA)and awaiting a CO

Hi Yorkspud, sorry I'm not George but just wanted to check your concern as you seem a little worried.

We are all in the same position, that is: have been sponsored by SA and now waiting to see if we are on their SMP. If we are, we go up to priority processing Cat 2. Most of us are now in Cat 3. Hopefully if we are on the SMP we should be allocated a case officer fairly quickly.

If your concern is what happens to those places on the SMP considered ''quota reached'' I believe that those of us who have already received sponsorship are to be considered in that quota. So should get Case Officers.

The question is we have to wait to see if our trade is on the SMP list.

I hope we are all on it and hopefully we will be put out of our misery soon!!

Not sure if that helps you or not!

Good luck x

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI Guys i got SA SS at 30/12/09 as a Pastry Cook now i am in Melbourne Bridging visa towards 485 and 886 , waiting for SA SMP , if my occupation in the SMP ,2011 January

month i will start flat bread production plant in Adelaide and export .Let us see what will happen whether i am staying in Melbourne or enterpriser in SA!!!!

thanks guys

Dhani

Tamil nadu :Randy-git:

Guest yorkspud

Hi Smithy thanks for that reasurance ,I and my partner are all ready here i am an Ausie citizen took my oath way back in 1982 .Went backin 2000 to look after mum as she was ill also dad after they died came back bringing a lady with me with visa in 2007.its her daughter and partner we are waiting for (Machanic) on the list .its not for me i am nattering its OH.by the way they live in worcester Bewdley .Cheers YP

Guest smithys
Hi Smithy thanks for that reasurance ,I and my partner are all ready here i am an Ausie citizen took my oath way back in 1982 .Went backin 2000 to look after mum as she was ill also dad after they died came back bringing a lady with me with visa in 2007.its her daughter and partner we are waiting for (Machanic) on the list .its not for me i am nattering its OH.by the way they live in worcester Bewdley .Cheers YP

Hi, firstly sorry about your Mum and Dad.:hug:

Secondly, if mechanic is on the SMP list (which hopefully it will be) Your OH's daughter and partner will automatically go to Cat 2 and should have a CO very soon after that.

So hopefully you'll all be reunited soon.

Bewdley - just up the road from us really, about 15 miles, nice place.

Let's hope we all hear soon.

Good luck x

Hi all Joiner waiting smp

Registered with agent dec 08

Failed vettasses on health and safety July 09

Vettasses retook and passed may 2010

S.S applied 7/10/10 granted 10/11/10

Finally Lodged 176 16/11/10

Hi all Joiner waiting smp

Registered with agent dec 08

Failed vettasses on health and safety July 09

Vettasses retook and passed may 2010

S.S applied 7/10/10 granted 10/11/10

Finally Lodged 176 16/11/10

It's been a long stressful process no just waiting SMP:biggrin:

Guest smithys
I'm feeling very impatient today don't know why its the same story no news, I suppose I thought with SA upgrading their application page something was going to happen, you never know maybe next week.

HI Maria,

I feel just the same! Wasn't banking on it too much but was holding out some feeble hope that some news may have come our way. That'll teach me!

Was looking at my old emails from my agent last night and had to laugh when I read one dated June this year saying they anticipated the SMP's July!!!!

Well it was either laugh or cry!

God this waiting is terrible! - COME ON SA.:arghh:

Well strange thing is that SA website has no update even on the success r failure of the new and enhanced online application system.

The shut-down will occur between 4pm Friday 19 November to noon Tuesday 23 November (all Adelaide local time) 2010.

I presume the shutdown was till 23rd non so any update would come on 24th :dull:

Lets wait another day :twitcy:

Guest jigarercivil

If you check then online application in new format is working on ..just they forgot to update on web might be tomorrow they will do first:biggrin:

Well strange thing is that SA website has no update even on the success r failure of the new and enhanced online application system.

The shut-down will occur between 4pm Friday 19 November to noon Tuesday 23 November (all Adelaide local time) 2010.

I presume the shutdown was till 23rd non so any update would come on 24th :dull:

Lets wait another day :twitcy:

I hope everyone already know where to expect the good news to be published

"http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/state-plans.htm"

Although I know working hours in OZ have ended but cant help clicking the refresh button every 30 mins :goofy:

If some one has some information from some other source then please share...:cute:

Guest jigarercivil

I dont think SA smp will be release on monday.......they are taking some time between teach state smp so might be QLD on monday and SA after 1 or 2 weeks...but not sure

Hope SA also on monday cant wait......already lost patience

Another one..waiting for the SA SMP...sigh...would it be Monday then?...:daydreaming:

I dont think SA smp will be release on monday.......they are taking some time between teach state smp so might be QLD on monday and SA after 1 or 2 weeks...but not sure

Hope SA also on monday cant wait......already lost patience

You've lost your patience and you only applied for your visa 3 weeks ago:biglaugh:

Lots of people been waiting patiently 18 months or more and your moaning after just 3 weeks :rolleyes:

You've lost your patience and you only applied for your visa 3 weeks ago:biglaugh:

Lots of people been waiting patiently 18 months or more and your moaning after just 3 weeks :rolleyes:

I share the same feeling with jigarercivil...I too have applied quite recently but impatiently waiting for SA smp. I think that hope is at its maximum in the early stages..its dies away as time passes....

Anyways I hope that SA announce its smp soon... we all are waiting for it ...doesn't matter if we have applied long ago or now..

I share the same feeling with jigarercivil...I too have applied quite recently but impatiently waiting for SA smp. I think that hope is at its maximum in the early stages..its dies away as time passes....

Anyways I hope that SA announce its smp soon... we all are waiting for it ...doesn't matter if we have applied long ago or now..

Easy to say when you only applied a few weeks ago old bean:daydreaming:

The way some people moan on here when they've only just applied makes me think they would be on suicide watch if they had to wait 18 months plus.

The Aussies will love you when you get there :laugh: yep they have a few things to say about whingeing and moaning:wink:

I can understand peopl'es hope also, I too lodged my Visa application a few weeks ago, mine went in as a decission Ready Application, so if the SA AMP was out we should have had a Case Officer, but sadly not. i hate spending time in the UK, each day passess is one more day we want to get the hell out of here. Plus its costing me money the longer we are. It is not a winging POM, its more some one being impatient, or hanging on the a dream that its totally out of your control.

Easy to say when you only applied a few weeks ago old bean:daydreaming:

The way some people moan on here when they've only just applied makes me think they would be on suicide watch if they had to wait 18 months plus.

The Aussies will love you when you get there :laugh: yep they have a few things to say about whingeing and moaning:wink:

Love the Avatar, its good to see a fellow supporter:notworthy:

Archived