Who else is waiting for SA Smp

rainyc

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in that case you will either be a Cat 3 or 4,depending on whether your occupation is on the SOL or not.

thanks, then i knew it well. which is anyway quite illogical, cos how come that in June they need this and this occupation, and suddenly by November they don't need even those whom they needed in June... don you understand their logic?

Guest smithys

Evening guys,

no birthday pressie for me then!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind - I've decided to be generous and used my birthday wish blowing out my candles for SA to release it's SMP for us, so we can ALL have a fab xmas!

Here's hoping!

Rose xx

Evening guys,

Never mind - I've decided to be generous and used my birthday wish blowing out my candles for SA to release it's SMP for us, so we can ALL have a fab xmas!

Here's hoping!

Rose xx

WHAT? We were relying on your birthday present. Seriously, happy birthday, :wubclub: hope your enjoyed it, dispite still waiting. Thanks for your wishes though, i really hope it works.

Guest smithys
WHAT? We were relying on your birthday present. Seriously, happy birthday, :wubclub: hope your enjoyed it, dispite still waiting. Thanks for your wishes though, i really hope it works.

Thankyou xx

I hope the wishes work too! :yes:

Evening guys,

Here's hoping!

Rose xx

Hi Rose Happy birthday hun, hope you have a good one.

Maybe next week, ehh!! wondering how many times I said that , I don't see why they just cant tell us what date they will release the bloody thing and put us out of our misery.

Guest smithys

Thanks so much you guys and guess we are all fed up with 'the next week' syndrome!!

Looks like they are still working on Cat 3's (albeit slowly) we've had Feb'09 Cat 3's allocated and granted this week.

Happy for them but God knows when they'll ever get to Oct'09???!!!

Have a good wknd and here's to another week.

Rose xx

All this waiting and all the changes are now making me think. Do i really want to go. My life feels like its not my own anymore its in the hands of the oz gov. I feel like telling them to shove the visa. This was a dream now its a nightmare. Sorry rant over back to checking everyday for SMP.

omg omg really???? This could be bloody exciting news coming.................................

xxx

Don't build your hopes up mate!

you know what happens when we do that:cry:

I used to be an optomist honest, but 18 months of knock backs sorted that out:wacko:

Expect the worst, anything else is a bonus:wink:

Guest jigarercivil

Its working perfectly might be problem with your interenet :wink:

Looks like SA's site is being up dated, I wonder if this means something here's hoping.

Sorry ive been out all day just got back.

The web site looks different and its alot slower, that usually happens when they are updating it, I could be wrong.

Does it not look different to anyone else ???

this is due mainly because of many hits the webserver is getting, as many people hitting their site in hope of the smp

Archived