Who else is waiting for SA Smp

rainyc

Intruder alert!! Lol

we did the same! Took the gamble about OHs occupation being on WA SMP. All meds and pccs are in hopefully on a COs desk!

Best of luck and congrats on SMP, god I hope we will be on SA's.

Did you do your own application its just I'm not sure how to front load my PC's don't know were to put them.

Maria.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we must be really brave or stupid! Cos we did ours in March in the hope of a co!! And our accomodation is all booked for 8 weeks from Feb so pretty please DIAC sign off SAs SMP and let us all sleep at night!!! And have a relaxing Xmas, I couldn't bare to go thru to Jan still not knowing!! Lorraine

I am in Angola currently & no hope of returning until April :frown:. There is no doctor in Angola on the panel of Australian gov. Any one know what should I do in that case? If I get a CO before April can I request them to hold my case until April? Is there any negative effects of holding the CO?

Also once I get the visa how long do I have to avail it? I mean do I have to go to Aus as soon as I get the visa? I am planing to be in Aus by the end of 2011. :confused:

Well we must be really brave or stupid! Cos we did ours in March in the hope of a co!! And our accomodation is all booked for 8 weeks from Feb so pretty please DIAC sign off SAs SMP and let us all sleep at night!!! And have a relaxing Xmas, I couldn't bare to go thru to Jan still not knowing!! Lorraine

Definitely brave definitely not stupid. I don't even care about the CO before Christmas I just need to know if we're on the bloody list.

You probably wont even know you have a CO as you could go straight to grant, that would be great!!!

I am in Angola currently & no hope of returning until April :frown:. There is no doctor in Angola on the panel of Australian gov. Any one know what should I do in that case? If I get a CO before April can I request them to hold my case until April? Is there any negative effects of holding the CO?

Also once I get the visa how long do I have to avail it? I mean do I have to go to Aus as soon as I get the visa? I am planing to be in Aus by the end of 2011. :confused:

As far as I know you have one year to enter Australia from the date of your med's, not too sure if your pc's are included in that, I'm sure someone will be along that know's for sure.

I'd say the Co will be aware their is no doc in Angola and be able to give you longer to get meds done.

Best of luck and congrats on SMP, god I hope we will be on SA's.

Did you do your own application its just I'm not sure how to front load my PC's don't know were to put them.

Maria.

Our agent emailed all the info we needed! I then sent OH into his office early one morning to print lots of forms! I'm sure someone else can help you on the little frontloading issue!

Definitely brave definitely not stupid. I don't even care about the CO before Christmas I just need to know if we're on the bloody list.

You probably wont even know you have a CO as you could go straight to grant, that would be great!!!

The worse things about getting all your meds and pccs into DIAC before they request is that you don't know whether you have a CO and everyone around your date has that magic CO email arrive in their inbox and you get nowt! We have that problem as applicant from march 09 have been receiving cos over the last week or so and we haven't heard a peep!! It's awful!

To top it all off our agent stayed up late to make a call to ASPC and all he was told was that were a cat 2. We will try again tonight! Fingers crossed we get an extremely helpful lady/man!

OMG! Sh1t your cutting it fine!! I hope you get the news your waiting to hear.

Good luck.

OMG! Sh1t your cutting it fine!! I hope you get the news your waiting to hear.

Good luck.

Hi Maria, that would be rely nice if that haPpened but they will prob ask for proof of my daughters college, so once the SMP is released I will be checking e mails frantically looking for one from our agent!! Feel like that day will never come but it will do soon, would be lovely if it was this week and I will seriously be celebrating!! We should be one of the first ones to get looked at cos ours was in september, so will be announcing it If and When it happens. Lorraine

Guest smithys

Evening guys.

Just reading through and thought it ironic the conversation has turned to frontloading meds and Pcc's as this has been constantly our topic of coversation at home!!

Me and other half (actually, I have informed him that we are!!!) have decided to get a wriggle on ourselves and book meds.......my thinking is that SA have to release SMP within the next 4 weeks, most probably much sooner, so by the time it comes out we may aswell have them done or booked at least, otherwise it's waiting to have them requested, then waiting to book them, then waiting for the results and quite frankly I'm bloomin fed up with waiting!!. I know it's a risk as we don't know if we're on the SMP or not but sod it, thought we should take the chance and get 'em in, as it were!!

Still hoping for a xmas SMP and being on that list (I don't mind being left off Santas but not SA's!!!)

Let's keep our fingers crossed for this week xxxxxx

Guest jigarercivil

Believe it or not... but today I have checked immi sa site and there was up date...written SSML list(PDF link) there is no any pdf......also written some of the occupation planning level reached and in that pdf "Not available" written.but that occupation must be in list.....any body seen like this ?:biggrin: I hope I was not in dream:wink:

Believe it or not... but today I have checked immi sa site and there was up date...written SSML list(PDF link) there is no any pdf......also written some of the occupation planning level reached and in that pdf "Not available" written.but that occupation must be in list.....any body seen like this ?:biggrin: I hope I was not in dream:wink:

Well I just checked now and there is nothing new. The interim list is the same old one with no comments about planning level being reached or not.

Can you please copy paste the link here?

Guest jigarercivil

trust me friend I have seen that thing...but not its not longer available may be tomorrow ??? today they have testing ?:eek:

I chaeck every morning and it never changes its bloody depressing

Morning all

Glad for TAS peeps that the SMP is out for them, but just looking at the official commencement dates on DIAC site and VIC was out 3 November, it has just really made my blood boil :mad: that we have been kept waiting in limbo/suspense/stress/anxiety/anticipation for so much longer waiting for them to release SA SMP, dont they know that so much stress is bad for your health!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now its just NSW and us left!!!!!!!

For pity sake just put us out of our misery already because if we're left waiting over xmas to hear then it's not going to be a very joyous one!!!!!!!!! :frown:

sorry for rant, someone please send some optimism my way :dull:

hope you all have a good day

Jill

Jill (31), Sam (35) and William (2);Agent appointed: 23 March 2009;ACS Skills Assessment: 7 July 2009;Positive Skills Assessment: 7 August 2009;SA SS Applied: 15 September 2009;All paperwork received by SA: 28 September 2009;SA SS Granted: 9 November 2009;475 Visa Application Submitted: 24 November 2009

Morning all

Glad for TAS peeps that the SMP is out for them, but just looking at the official commencement dates on DIAC site and VIC was out 3 November, it has just really made my blood boil :mad: that we have been kept waiting in limbo/suspense/stress/anxiety/anticipation for so much longer waiting for them to release SA SMP, dont they know that so much stress is bad for your health!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now its just NSW and us left!!!!!!!

For pity sake just put us out of our misery already because if we're left waiting over xmas to hear then it not going to be a very joyous one!!!!!!!!! :frown:

sorry for rant, someone please send some optimism my way :dull:

hope you all have a good day

Jill

Jill (31), Sam (35) and William (2);Agent appointed: 23 March 2009;ACS Skills Assessment: 7 July 2009;Positive Skills Assessment: 7 August 2009;SA SS Applied: 15 September 2009;All paperwork received by SA: 28 September 2009;SA SS Granted: 9 November 2009;475 Visa Application Submitted: 24 November 2009

Totally agree Jill. I am so fed up and its affecting our whole household, kids dont believe its for real, son is back with his girlfriend and now saying hes not coming!! and pointed out Its never gona happen!! They dont believe it and Im starting to disbelief, Im just waiting for something to go wrong again!

Wish I didnt have a computer so I couldnt keep winding myself up!!

Lorraine xx

Guest smithys

Jill,

I'm sending optimism as we speak!!!

Hope it's reaching you!

I really do think that SA will release before the end of December, DIAC although unreliable with all this messing us about have seemed to have one constant message throughout this - ''All SMP's to be released before the end of Dec''. I know we don't know when it will be,but SA also seem to be saying the same thing so let's hope this is at least some hope for us!!

I think them issuing an interim list was an indicator of them perhaps being one of the last to get their SMP's out. They seem to be still encouraging people to apply so let us also hope that those too on this list will be definitely on the SMP (along with those peeps already sponsored).

One thing we can say is that there are only really 2 weeks left, so it's not that long in the grand scheme of all this!

Love and luck all xxxxx

Jill,

Hope it's reaching you!

I really do think that SA will release before the end of December, DIAC although unreliable with all this messing us about have seemed to have one constant message throughout this - ''All SMP's to be released before the end of Dec''. I know we don't know when it will be,but SA also seem to be saying the same thing so let's hope this is at least some hope for us!!

I think them issuing an interim list was an indicator of them perhaps being one of the last to get their SMP's out. They seem to be still encouraging people to apply so let us also hope that those too on this list will be definitely on the SMP (along with those peeps already sponsored).

One thing we can say is that there are only really 2 weeks left, so it's not that long in the grand scheme of all this!

Love and luck all xxxxx

I totally agree. I also believe that its gonna be before end of december... doesn't matter if they are the last state to announce..... SA has already delayed so much that now announcing smp this week or 2 weeks later makes not much difference.....what matters most is that our occupation is in their smp and we all jump to priority 2 processing. Good luck to all of us :smile:

Jill,

Hope it's reaching you!

Love and luck all xxxxx

Thanks guys, I really hope it is this week, feeling the optimism slowly creeping back :notworthy:

dont know what I would do without PIO!!!!!

Jill

Guest yorkspud

I cannot realy understand why theyare still advertising for immigrants when they havnt enough case officers to get through those that had state sponserships approved back before end 09 and Feb 2010 and are still waiting.Could be a case of lets keep ourselvs busy so dont get laid off ????.

Just a thought .

Archived