Plans For The Weekend

Guest guest37336

Tonight: run then an injun and bottle of wine

Tomorrow: watching footy with the boys and drinking beer

Sunday: might get out on the bike out Keswick way or go for a walk with mrs and dog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sh7t man no way
Just thought I'd ask as it is bloody miserable here in Hertfordshire. Trying to see what the weekend weather is going to do so we can go out.

So far it looks like a meeting of Citroen 2CV drivers in Reigate, or a steam engine rally in Dorset.:embarrassed:

Seriously though, what are your plans if any.

PS. If anyone mentions fishing, Palm Cove or The Barrier Reef they will immediately have there post cancelled, because I WANT TO DO IT AS WELL.:mad:

Cheers Tony:wink:

just another weekend in palm grove mate the fishings great this time of year--we will set camp up go get our feed from the sea,and kick back with a couple of beers by the fire--or in cloucester uk ill be turning the garden round in time for the oncoming autum/winter season--ive got my mates wedding to go to on saturday---but theve been under pressure from there familys for months so it might be a bit of a drama--long story--im in the middle:wideeyed:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Just thought I'd ask as it is bloody miserable here in Hertfordshire. Trying to see what the weekend weather is going to do so we can go out.

So far it looks like a meeting of Citroen 2CV drivers in Reigate, or a steam engine rally in Dorset.:embarrassed:

PS. If anyone mentions fishing, Palm Cove or The Barrier Reef they will immediately have there post cancelled, because I WANT TO DO IT AS WELL.:mad:

Hi mate

this should cheer you up................ i'm working this weekend, well attending, work doesn't come into it. lol:mad:

Guest sh7t man no way
Off to Wembley Stadium in half an hour to see Muse:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:I am so excited i could crush a grape:laugh:

who are muse andy:wideeyed:is it a pop group--im old sorry:wubclub:enjoy it anyway

Guest sh7t man no way
Here you go Alan. Good to learn about young-uns culture. :wubclub::hug:

MUSE

ive ad a listen mate--they sound like tangerine dream with a bit of ultravox thrown in--not bad mate--must get back onto the music scene--sh7t man i wus heading towards a trip listening to muse--do i have to take drugs to get the full experience--im getting on as bit you know--looks like andys in for a great night:wubclub:young uns culture--bluddy enjoy it guys--and dont let them take it away:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:just enjoy--and be safe:wubclub:

listen tony , if you cant find an ything to do in the uk .....you are well and trully ****ed

friday night ......early start .....beers .....just got in

saturday ......golf ......x factor .....family

sunday ......beers .....blues v liverpool

I'm takin the missus to the Everton Man U game tomorrow (pablo you wont be interisted) she is a blue and hasn't been in a season and a half since her dad died, I convinced her to go as we are off to Aus on Wednesday and don't

Know when the next chance will be.

Friends over on Sunday to look at our wedding album we just got 2 weeks ago, and probably start sorting out our clothes etc for Wednesday.

This is my last weekend in the Uk for the near future anyway.

Next Sunday morning I should be waking up landing at Sydney airport, and Tone, will be on the phone to my mates for lots of catch up beers and to organise a Summer of fishing.

Well im supposed to be at a wedding in the hilton lpool tonite with jan but she'l be going on her own i reckon,trapped nerve in me shoulder and not pleasant:arghh:,plus ive got a bad head cold and everytime i cough or sneeze it goes rite to the trapped nerve:rolleyes::cry::biglaugh:,so im allways clutching me shoulder,i'l look a whopper if i go to a wedding like that!

Other than that its same old same old,footy footy footy,but "might" look into taking a drive up to ambleside,if not this weekend probs next,need some fresh air bigtime

Seems like the place to be now mate, the Hilton in Liv One

I'm takin the missus to the Everton Man U game tomorrow (pablo you wont be interisted) she is a blue and hasn't been in a season and a half since her dad died, I convinced her to go as we are off to Aus on Wednesday and don't

Know when the next chance will be.

Friends over on Sunday to look at our wedding album we just got 2 weeks ago, and probably start sorting out our clothes etc for Wednesday.

This is my last weekend in the Uk for the near future anyway.

Next Sunday morning I should be waking up landing at Sydney airport, and Tone, will be on the phone to my mates for lots of catch up beers and to organise a Summer of fishing.

Im allways "interested" when man utd are playing mate,in a nice way of course!:cute::biglaugh:

Sad about her dad mate,but yer doing the rite thing by giving her (hopefully!) a great last look at the blues,good memories eh!

Yeah she's in the hilton now ,just rang me,right facing lime st tho she said,probably is one in lpool one tho,i SHOULD know,i worked on it for a year,observant arent i!:goofy:

I wish yer bon voyage mate,it seems you know sydney well,so you at least know your doing the rite thing,best of luck wakey:wink:

Im allways "interested" when man utd are playing mate,in a nice way of course!:cute::biglaugh:

Sad about her dad mate,but yer doing the rite thing by giving her (hopefully!) a great last look at the blues,good memories eh!

Yeah she's in the hilton now ,just rang me,right facing lime st tho she said,probably is one in lpool one tho,i SHOULD know,i worked on it for a year,observant arent i!:goofy:

I wish yer bon voyage mate,it seems you know sydney well,so you at least know your doing the rite thing,best of luck wakey:wink:

I'm really looking forward to tomorrows game, especially with the Rooney debacle goin on at the moment, should be a god day.

Who'd you work for there? PLF?

ive ad a listen mate--they sound like tangerine dream with a bit of ultravox thrown in--not bad mate--must get back onto the music scene--sh7t man i wus heading towards a trip listening to muse--do i have to take drugs to get the full experience--im getting on as bit you know--looks like andys in for a great night:wubclub:young uns culture--bluddy enjoy it guys--and dont let them take it away:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:just enjoy--and be safe:wubclub:

Not really up on Tangerine Al, but yep, Muse are a top band. In fact went to see them at Leeds festival about 4 years ago and it was a cool gig.

No! No drugs required thank you! :biglaugh::hug:

I'm really looking forward to tomorrows game, especially with the Rooney debacle goin on at the moment, should be a god day.

Who'd you work for there? PLF?

Done about 4/5 yrs on and off for PLF mate,ray porteuas(splg!)the mingebag!

But not on lpool one,all me mates were working for them on there tho,we were on the old QUIGGINS building next to the bluecoat,ALL handball up about 6 flights of stairs!:mad:

Not really up on Tangerine Al, but yep, Muse are a top band. In fact went to see them at Leeds festival about 4 years ago and it was a cool gig.

No! No drugs required thank you! :biglaugh::hug:

I love the origin of symmetry album, its like a mix of punk, dance and classical music.

Should be a quiet one for us. Housework this morning followed by a quiet hour or two at the computer before cooking Tava. It's one of my favourite meals and tastes beautiful with baby potatoes instead of the usual sort. I'll be ringing my sister and my brother in England after dinner and then it'll be a nice, relaxing evening at home with my husband. :wubclub:

So far tomorrow looks like a bit of housework followed by a lot of yoga and with luck, the rest of the day will be nice and relaxing too. :smile:

I'm actually very jealous that Andy has gone to see them tonight, but don't tell Andy - his head will grow. lol

My head is of moderate size thankyou kat:daydreaming:. Anyway i have to report that Muse were again top of the class, brilliant stage a mix of old and new material belted out at 100mph, there version of Feeling Good with Bellamy on the megaphone was class:yes:, Knights of cydonia was the last track and went down a treat. Lily Allen was on before Muse and i have to say she was very good and has a wonderful voice although she would have been much more affective in a smaller venue, but i would see her again.

Anyway to keep the thread on track:shocked: i am off to see the local rugby team play for an hour this afternoon and then off out for dinner with some friends tonight:goofy:

Archived