Plans For The Weekend

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336

Just thought I'd ask as it is bloody miserable here in Hertfordshire. Trying to see what the weekend weather is going to do so we can go out.

So far it looks like a meeting of Citroen 2CV drivers in Reigate, or a steam engine rally in Dorset.:embarrassed:

Seriously though, what are your plans if any.

PS. If anyone mentions fishing, Palm Cove or The Barrier Reef they will immediately have there post cancelled, because I WANT TO DO IT AS WELL.:mad:

Cheers Tony:wink:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest30038

Tied up tomorrow with folk coming to buy fish..........Sunday, I'm taking Jake out to buy some fish with the money I've made from selling fish :goofy:

kev

Guest guest37336
Tied up tomorrow with folk coming to buy fish..........Sunday, I'm taking Jake out to buy some fish with the money I've made from selling fish :goofy:

kev

Sounds good to me Kev, enjoy.:wink:

Cheers Tony

Well im supposed to be at a wedding in the hilton lpool tonite with jan but she'l be going on her own i reckon,trapped nerve in me shoulder and not pleasant:arghh:,plus ive got a bad head cold and everytime i cough or sneeze it goes rite to the trapped nerve:rolleyes::cry::biglaugh:,so im allways clutching me shoulder,i'l look a whopper if i go to a wedding like that!

Other than that its same old same old,footy footy footy,but "might" look into taking a drive up to ambleside,if not this weekend probs next,need some fresh air bigtime

Moving house this weekend Tony.

Ask me if I am bloody prepared... short answer NO!!!

Haven't packed anything, just booked the electricity yesterday, on the phone with Telstra now as I type.

I guess I have been too preoccupied with helping OH with his job hunt, and just trying to be as normal as I can.

At least the new place is furnished... in one way a plus, in another, don't know what to do with all my furniture... don't want to sell it, as OH may find work in Perth, however, if he gets a job out of state, there is no way I am paying to move it, would cost more than the furniture is worth.

So those are my plans for the weekend.. at least they are only calling for showers in the arvo !!

Cheers

Karen

Guest guest30085

Ooooooooooo Im sooooooooooo excited about this weekend . . . . .

Im doing my year end accounts :no:

And its absolutely weeing down here in my part of Lancashire :sad:

Guest guest37336
Tonight - Dinner in Subiaco and film (the other guys)

Tomorrow - House warming party

Sunday - Day of rest

Hi Whitelaw.

Your on the verge of being banned mate, used to live in Subiaco.:wubclub: Is the Witches Cauldron restaurant still there mate?

Hi Whitelaw.

Your on the verge of being banned mate, used to live in Subiaco.:wubclub: Is the Witches Cauldron restaurant still there mate?

I've only quickly went through Subi - but I did see that restaurant on a website of places to go. Would you recommend it?

Not sure where we are going to go - just going to see how it goes!!

Guest guest37336
I've only quickly went through Subi - but I did see that restaurant on a website of places to go. Would you recommend it?

Not sure where we are going to go - just going to see how it goes!!

Hi mate.

Yep, a good restaurant, a little pricey though, AND.

They give you a Brandy with a straw and ice in it, WTF is all that about.:shocked:

Have caught my dad's cold (that'll teach me for teasing Pabs about man flu, sorry Pabs :wubclub:) So am thinking DVD and blanket on the sofa tonight, then was planning on going to Bletchley Park tomorrow, but depends on whether I am poorly-sick or not. Sunday not much - but feel like making a lovely big roast.

No doubt if I am well enough, wine may feature somewhere:biggrin:.

Have a good weekend all.

Guest Working to fish
Just thought I'd ask as it is bloody miserable here in Hertfordshire. Trying to see what the weekend weather is going to do so we can go out.

So far it looks like a meeting of Citroen 2CV drivers in Reigate, or a steam engine rally in Dorset.:embarrassed:

Seriously though, what are your plans if any.

PS. If anyone mentions fishing, Palm Cove or The Barrier Reef they will immediately have there post cancelled, because I WANT TO DO IT AS WELL.:mad:

well mate i have a 3 day weekend ,today i built a boat ,in the morning i am building a boat ,in the afternoon haveing a beer with mates .Sunday going 10 k off shore ,FISHING.:biggrin:

Nothing too exciting, going over to Woburn to see my Sister and Neices and go up to the Oyster Festival, then on Sunday I'm playing cricket in the last game of the county season against Durham in Letchworth. Weather pending of course!!!

I love Woburn! Was there last weekend. I saw the ads for the Oyster Festival. Sounds good.

Guest sunnyday

Hopefully meeting up with a family new to Oz like us this weekend, Mornington Sat morning to pick something up and have a mooch around there, maybe even the beach if its nice.

Sunday depending on when we meet, pick something of the places to visit in Oz list and do that, giddy fun x

I love Woburn! Was there last weekend. I saw the ads for the Oyster Festival. Sounds good.

Isnt it just, would defo purchase a property there if I had several hundred thousand lying around!! My Sister is very lucky to live there.

I am originally from just outside Woburn in Little Brickhill, born a Bletchley girl though!

Isnt it just, would defo purchase a property there if I had several hundred thousand lying around!! My Sister is very lucky to live there.

I am originally from just outside Woburn in Little Brickhill, born a Bletchley girl though!

You're right about the money - costs a fortune there but so pretty. Lovely places to eat too, I love the Black Horse, they do awesome cream teas :biggrin: (Its all rock and roll for me :biglaugh:)

Yep, I sort of know Bletchley. Was raised in Bedfordshire so not far from my neck of the woods. Enjoy your Oysters!

Guest Guest40285

Won a meat tray at the pub tonight, Going to Archery in the morning, then getting the tinnie in the water for a fish in the arvo, might chuck out a couple of crab pots in hope of a couple of muddies, Sunday get my girls back from their mothers and back to the Archery club for a charity shoot and BBQ, hopefully I will have some fish to take, Sunday arvo few coldies at the pub. All good :wink::wink::wink:

Guest guest37336
Won a meat tray at the pub tonight, Going to Archery in the morning, then getting the tinnie in the water for a fish in the arvo, might chuck out a couple of crab pots in hope of a couple of muddies, Sunday get my girls back from their mothers and back to the Archery club for a charity shoot and BBQ, hopefully I will have some fish to take, Sunday arvo few coldies at the pub. All good :wink::wink::wink:

Right oh Matt.

You barsteward, I am now feeling totally dejected. Meat tray, Muddies, BBQ, Tinnie, four little words that in the grand scheme of things are fairly insignificant, but to a pom in a wet and miserable Hertfordshire they are like an arrow through my heart.

I'm going for a lie down, happy now Matt.:wubclub:

Guest smileykylie

I have a busy weekend (for once)

Massage in the morning, cooking a roast lamb with apple crumble for dessert for the family. Have a nice bottle of Shiraz i bought on a weekend in Gippsland recently which me and my brother in law will open such beautiful wine down there - who knew??

Sunday off to meet some new friends with a lunch at the drummoyne rowers in sydney (never been there but sounds OK - better be worth the drive down the mountain!!!)

Guest famousfive

Myself and the girls will spend most of tomorrow baking and putting up some decs for our youngests b'day party on sunday,the OH works weekend days so will catch up with him in the evenings and hopefully have a nice bottle of vino.