Congratulations A380! (Tony)

TheOptimist

I think (though not 100% sure) that Tony was getting married this weekend.

If this is the case, then I would like to raise a glass to the second time around newlyweds and wish them both the very best from all at PIO. :wubclub:

Congratulations guys - we wish you both well and may the force be with you both.

:hug:

Guest guest30085

Congratulations to you both :hug:

Hope you have had a wonderful day.

I thought there hadnt been any super long posts in the last couple of days :biggrin:

Guest sh7t man no way

sh7tman another one bites the dust--congrats mate about bluddy time:wubclub:i accept another person loves you more than me,and im prepared to move on:biggrin:

Guest siamsusie

Dear Tony & Ruth,

A huge congratulations from me on a very special day, looking forward to having you here with us in Tasmania.

Love Susie xx

Guest The Pom Queen

Congratulations Billy (oops I mean Tony) Hope you have many happy years together, and enjoy the honeymoon.

13-BILLY-WEDDING110210.jpg

Caption: Geez Tony how long are these vows that you wrote going to go on for, I need the toilet.

Guest siamsusie
Congratulations Billy (oops I mean Tony) Hope you have many happy years together, and enjoy the honeymoon.

13-BILLY-WEDDING110210.jpg

Caption: Geez Tony how long are these vows that you wrote going to go on for, I need the toilet.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:thats so funny :embarrassed:sorry Tony! xx

Many congrats to you both, hope you had a lovely day. We are of course all going to look daft if it wasn't this weekend, in which case take it as a warm-up!

Hi Supa,

Indeed! Though I have been reliably informed since starting this thread that he did in fact get married on Saturday :laugh:.

I would have felt a bit silly if I was wrong!

Archived