Personal Photos As Avatars

Guest guest37336

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest36762
Was going to put this up as my avatar...but you wouldn't believe me...

119CMBARRA.png

Cheers, Bobj.

Bob

like the photo, but I don't think much of that bloke who's 'cuddling' you

Guest guest36762
geoff please change your picture it's really freaky!!

Connie

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to you too!

Dr Karl is ready for you now!

I Bulk bill (conditions apply)

Dr Karl Kennedy

FRACGPPACCINO

Wow Afro, you look alot younger than I thought you'd be for some reason. Your girlfriend is very talented too to have made up that montage, you must have been delighted with the results of her hard work :yes:

Sue x

The montage is about 3 years old I'll admit. Was amazed when she made it. Been told I look young for my age though. I was in the physios the other week and he was talking about when I reach my 30's. I had to stop him to tell him I'm 32. Not that I minded though.

Guest shark
You happy now Shark? This is a montage my girlfriend made in photoshop. You probably can't see for the size but it's loads of pics of me, to make one pic of me.[/quote I'm always happy :wink:.Afro i see you have agreed with me on the burka .good on you mate:yes: as for the montage its brilliantly done ,love to get one done of myself.:cool:

<-------------- Well, heres me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I did have a shaved head until recently... but figured (for now) I prefer having some!

Is that a West arrrrrrmmmmmmmm top you got on there bungee....my 2nd team.....after the mighy MAN CITY .......:jiggy:

Guest Working to fish
Alrite Tone

I just find it better when you can "see" who your talking to,so personal pic i prefer:cute:

Pabs is that you ?

in my mind you is a long haired hippy :yes:

very good picture pabs, but couldn't ya find one of ya without your pyjamas on :biglaugh:

Lmao! cost me a few quid that Daz,Schott that little number:wubclub:, like me with me cocktail shot/unshaven and rough:goofy:

:santadance:

ok scotty and yourself and yours , KB bought me a pissin ****tin machine for a present , nice little thing ,if it gets too bad next doors lady can do a nice number with it with rice lol

All good this end mate, what is a pissing tin ?

Archived