Personal Photos As Avatars

Guest guest37336

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest37336

Man of my word, there you go. I was in a good mood honest, it's just that the sun was at the wrong angle.:wubclub::wubclub:

Guest guest37336
Where's the picture?? :skeptical:

Refresh the page again Brit, it should come up. It's only staying a bit longer as 'some' members reckon I look like Billy Mitchell from Eastenders. I seem to remember Sunnyday was the ring leader.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest sunnyday
Refresh the page again Brit, it should come up. It's only staying a bit longer as 'some' members reckon I look like Billy Mitchell from Eastenders. I seem to remember Sunnyday was the ring leader.

:biglaugh:Noooooooo somebody else was the ring leader i was just second - honest I was!!!!:wink::biglaugh:

Guest guest37336
Nevermind! Can see it now!

Yeah you look very moody Tony :biggrin:

Honestly not. Many faults, but moody not one of them. Fairly level all the time me, the medication helps though.:wubclub:

Honestly not. Many faults, but moody not one of them. Fairly level all the time me, the medication helps though.:wubclub:

I'm suprised I don't look moody in mine. People tell me I always look moody/miserable....when I don't feel that way at all! I just say you can be happy without smiling all the time. :cute:

Guest sunnyday
I'm suprised I don't look moody in mine. People tell me I always look moody/miserable....when I don't feel that way at all! I just say you can be happy without smiling all the time. :cute:

LOL I get told to cheer up by people I don't know when I'm not smiling but I'm not going to walk around smiling all the time am I cha? I'd look insane??!!:biggrin:

LOL I get told to cheer up by people I don't know when I'm not smiling but I'm not going to walk around smiling all the time am I cha? I'd look insane??!!:biggrin:

Yeah exactly! I find it a bit creepy when someone is constantly grinning (at me). :err:

Oi Tony! Put it back up! :laugh: you have to include yourself in this 'social experiment' :laugh:

Guest guest37336
Yeah exactly! I find it a bit creepy when someone is constantly grinning (at me). :err:

Oi Tony! Put it back up! :laugh: you have to include yourself in this 'social experiment' :laugh:

I would love to Brit. But I have just received an infraction and possible ban for posting 'obscene' and 'offensive' pictures, and the fact that some people were just waking up in Australia and it was putting them off their breakfast.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony:embarrassed:

Guest sunnyday

LOL just a bit!!!

Yeah Tony thats outrageous put it back!!! :mad::biggrin:

I would love to Brit. But I have just received an infraction and possible ban for posting 'obscene' and 'offensive' pictures, and the fact that some people were just waking up in Australia and it was putting them off their breakfast.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony:embarrassed:

Don't believe that for a second - Chicken :wink:

Guest guest37336
come on ,I let you see my ugly mug

OMG, Sharky, that's a classic example mate. Never in a million years did I have that in mind mate. Great to put a face to a name, cheers for that mate.:wink:

Guest sunnyday
come on ,I let you see my ugly mug

I must admit I'm shocked!! You look happy, I imagined you being a real miserable old git (sorry!) and you soooooo don't look like that :wubclub:

Archived