OMG!!!!!!!!

shazney64

Living in limbo for so long, we decided to try for a baby, Im PREGNANT, best news. Although scary now. Im on my own tonight son is playing out and hubby away until tom. Do i tell my 13 year son tonight? Think he may be grossed out lol.

Only 2-3 weeks but has taken us sooooooooo long to get the first postitive test. Im so excited.

Congratulations, If you can hold the news in i would tell hubby about it first. Back to sleepless nights after 13yrs, my brother is doing the same 12 yrs between last boy and now due any day(sister in law obviously) one bad thing about living in Aus is it will be a while before i see them all.

Hope it goes well.

Somethings are just far more important than visa applications. Congratulations to you what fantastic news for you. Wishing you all the best with this wonderful news. Yes your son will probably be grossed out as he is probably safe in the knowledge that anyone over the age of 25 doesnt have sex anymore:biglaugh: least of all his parents :biglaugh: but I am sure eventually he will come around. All the very best to you! :wubclub:

Told my son when he come in before, he said, "Awesome, can i go back out?" Thats a good response. Hubby knows now he phoned before, could not wait until face to face even though i had convinced myself that was the right thing to do. At least he is with his mates to either drink away the shock or celebrate!. Cant sleep tonight can't wait until he is back tomorrow.

Guest kazzie8

Two tiny feet

That wave in the air

Two tiny hands

That tug at your hair

Cute bottom for patting

Adorable face

A bundle of joy

To love and embrace congratulations to you and your family Mia xx

Congratulations, lovely to hear good news while so many are worrying about immigration. Puts it all in perspective. I had quite a long gap after first 2 and then had a third. Never regretted it, but have never quite known if it kept me young or prematurely aged me!!!! All the best.

Fantastic news,now you need a double whammy with news of a visa lol:laugh:

Yes imagine, think i would be happy if it come around August, as have sold my house and waiting to move, two more papers to do before i finished my course, all should be done by August. They can hit me with visa then. Got a lot on my mind already lol.

What am i saying? Hit with with visa anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw - huge congratulations :wubclub:

I was 11 when my youngest brother was born and I couldn't wait for him to arrive.

Good luck with baby, your course and visa application - it could be a fab 12 months coming up for you!

Donna x

Guest annemarie and brian

CONGRATULATIONS thats brillant news so pleased for you and hubby and now you have something to take your mind off oz for a while and before you know it everything shall have fell in place.

congrats anne marie xxx

Two tiny feet

That wave in the air

Two tiny hands

That tug at your hair

Cute bottom for patting

Adorable face

A bundle of joy

To love and embrace congratulations to you and your family Mia xx

Aww Mia, that is so cute and so true.

My glitteryourway-96dc118a.gifgo to you and your family too, Heidi xxx :hug::wubclub::hug:

Congratulations ...and you will get $5000 baby bonus if you give birth in Australia (or arrive within 12 weeks of having given birth in the UK). A good thing about Australia is they do give families good tax breaks and lots of concessions and benefits.

Archived