ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Not sure if anything will be processed between this week and New Year :-(

Have to wait until everyone is back to work in immigration

I think there is a chance this week....but after that, I doubt it would happen until New Year...at least the week of 7 Jan, but I guess that's only a few weeks with no action...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little hope for everyone - I called DIAC today and they said the only shutdown period is the public holidays - she said except for leave taken here and there, everyone is required to work on non-public holidays. I'm sure some people are taking leave but at least it's not a total shutdown.

One of my mate who applied with me together on 29th June for cook 856 ENS, just had his file opened today, CO asked him for his medical report, still have hope for my turn before this Friday. Fingers crossed.

Hi Numi0103 I went to Medicare office with my passport and acknowledgement letter .. And filled one form which you can download from Medicare website .. It was very easy ...

Thank you very much Oz Kid,

When we have medicare card, does it mean that we do not have to have Private Health Insurance anymore as part of 457 visa?

Thanks

Hi guys~~ Happy Xmas

Does anyone have any good news in Christmas Eve?~~ Hoho

~~

Hey lee,

Any updates man......! This has been a not so happening Christmas ever, because of this waiting game.....! How did u go with the National Holidays....? Any news (any co yet)?

Hey lee,

Any updates man......! This has been a not so happening Christmas ever, because of this waiting game.....! How did u go with the National Holidays....? Any news (any co yet)?

More than 6 months~~~ no one contact me... My MA suggest wait till 7 months as being instructed in the ACK letter.

So hopeless~~

OH MY GOD...................Opened up the email and the GOLDEN LETTER IS SITTING THERE WAITING FOR ME..........................I HAVE JUST BEEN GIVEN THE PRE-GRANT LETTER........and have 2 week's to organise a trip overseas................

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU. I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT when i saw the email...............! I thought nothing would happen until MID-JANUARY but hey these guys are seriously working...........................! I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THE PLANET, walking 10 feet tall and so pumped that i feel like carrying the whole world on my back and run like a retarded bull.....................:wink:.

I wish all of you all the very best and specially CHANNEL LEE, we've been like buddies, GOOD LUCK TO YOU.:wink::xmas16:

KARMA.

OH MY GOD...................Opened up the email and the GOLDEN LETTER IS SITTING THERE WAITING FOR ME..........................I HAVE JUST BEEN GIVEN THE PRE-GRANT LETTER........and have 2 week's to organise a trip overseas................

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU. I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT when i saw the email...............! I thought nothing would happen until MID-JANUARY but hey these guys are seriously working...........................! I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THE PLANET, walking 10 feet tall and so pumped that i feel like carrying the whole world on my back and run like a retarded bull.....................:wink:.

I wish all of you all the very best and specially CHANNEL LEE, we've been like buddies, GOOD LUCK TO YOU.:wink::xmas16:

KARMA.

...Congrats Karma....

Look at you and look at me.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Congratulation karma and have fun.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU. I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT when i saw the email...............! I thought nothing would happen until MID-JANUARY but hey these guys are seriously working...........................! I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THE PLANET' date=' walking 10 feet tall and so pumped that i feel like carrying the whole world on my back and run like a retarded bull.....................:wink:.

KARMA.[/quote']

CONGRATS mate, great news! Very nice way to start 2013 :-)

Enjoy your hol and well done, you got there at last!

KARMA.

Guys, do you know how many days would i have to be offshore before DIAC can issue the visa....! I don't want to go to my country of origin and am planing to go Auckland.....! Would a week be ok..? Just that i know, so i can book my tickets and hotel accordingly.....! Any help is appreciated....also does any one know a cheap yet nice hotel in Auckland for a couple and 8 months old.....

Does anyone know of the visa processing time frame these days? Last chart i saw posted said they were onto cases from end of june, which is PAST my date but i still havent heard from a CO or anything and neither has my employer.

I am going on 7 months now and dont have any information about my case other than that parramatta office didnt want to deal with it and sent it to perth office. I dont know if it was put on top or bottom of the pile when that happend.

Happy New Year everyone!! I've had a nice relaxing holiday, just got back from a week in Port Douglas. I took my phone to check my email in the hopes I might hear something but I didn't. My employer nomination was approved as I mentioned, and now just waiting on final approval. My CO went on leave and doesn't come back til next Monday so I guess I shouldn't expect anything until she comes back now. I'm hoping by end of Jan I'm a PR - but who knows??

Congrats to those who did get a positive outcome during the holidays!!

Hey Lee,

Just a quick one, i am flying to Auckland this Monday. Hope the grant letter comes out the same day, if not the next day....! I will update you.

Cool man~~

I think you may need to attach your passport copy to show them you offshore ha~~~

Enjoy your trip ha ~~~:cool:

Happy New Year everyone!! I've had a nice relaxing holiday, just got back from a week in Port Douglas. I took my phone to check my email in the hopes I might hear something but I didn't. My employer nomination was approved as I mentioned, and now just waiting on final approval. My CO went on leave and doesn't come back til next Monday so I guess I shouldn't expect anything until she comes back now. I'm hoping by end of Jan I'm a PR - but who knows??

Congrats to those who did get a positive outcome during the holidays!!

haha~~~let's wait together~~

btw~~ I don't even know whether I have a CO or not~~~b~a~s~t~a~r~d!!

Hi .i just joined this forum .i lodged my ens 856 on november 2011 but i havent got my visa yet.my file was opened in 2012 june n i have done all medicals ,police clearance n everthing n the MA is saying my file is on decision ready from last october .i couldnt understand why MA is asking me to wait all the time .thanks

Archived