Our little update..

Dawny

Latest update from us, that our house exchange takes place on 16th April, Shippers are booked for 14th and 15th, And finally booked one way flights for the 11th May, no idea where we are staying the time in between lol, but at long last its all coming together, Now to finish my long lists :arghh:

Latest update from us, that our house exchange takes place on 16th April, Shippers are booked for 14th and 15th, And finally booked one way flights for the 11th May, no idea where we are staying the time in between lol, but at long last its all coming together, Now to finish my long lists :arghh:

Good luck and all the best dawn:wink:,enjoy S.A

Guest guest17301

Well done Dawn, been a long time coming! Seems you don't post much anymore? Hope you continue to visit the forum once in Australia x

Guest juliemtaylor

brilliant news Dawn!!

It will fly by but make sure you have loads of tissues ready!!

Julie x

Well done Dawn, been a long time coming! Seems you don't post much anymore? Hope you continue to visit the forum once in Australia x

Thanks Fi,

I do honest!! Just been really hectic here the last few weeks, i do pop on just to check whats going on, just don't have time to post much! Hopefully will have more time now most of the hard works done! Speak soon

Dawn xx

So glad it is finally coming together for you!

I bet you have a huge list too...:laugh:

Wont be long now....

Tasha:hug:

Thanks Tash,

My lists do get shorter, then for some reason they grow again lol, Im just going with the flow now....

Thanks Also Julie, any suggestions how many box's tissues will be needed???xxx

Thanks everyone!

I know what you mean Cath & Lyn, our house is a complete mess, beginning to wonder if it will all be sorted by the time the shippers come!!

Im sure we will look back and think what all the worrying was about, (well i hope we do lol)

Debs, can't wait to catch up and meet in June, looking forward to it hunny xxxx

Guest stockies

Woohoooo !!!! Im so pleased for you Dawny, I hope it all goes smoothly for you hunny !! Just remember Deep Breaths and that doent mean a long hard drag on the end of a fag .....:biglaugh:

Claire. xx

Well we now have somewhere to stay for just over 3 weeks thats dog friendly, Dogs are flying out on the 10th May, and we can drop them off at petair at lunch time, and then they will take them off to their flight! Funny thing is the holiday let we have booked is a 2nd floor flat and the dogs do not do stairs, so that should be fun, Murphy will go up them but refuses to come down again :arghh: Daft dog!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes :hug: x

Well we now have somewhere to stay for just over 3 weeks thats dog friendly, Dogs are flying out on the 10th May, and we can drop them off at petair at lunch time, and then they will take them off to their flight! Funny thing is the holiday let we have booked is a 2nd floor flat and the dogs do not do stairs, so that should be fun, Murphy will go up them but refuses to come down again Daft dog!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes :hug: x[/QUO

Well we were always told when we had our Great Dane as a pup and then our Labradoodle that you shouldnt encourage them to go up and down stairs because of their hips so you have done the right thing. I am sure it will be fine for a few weeks if not you are going to have to get John to carry them up and down! :biglaugh:

Best of luck with the rest Dawn :wubclub:

Archived