Guest guest36187

HI, our daughter’s about to move into a beautiful new home, but we need to inform Immi of her new address...which form do I use and how do I get hold of it?    Thanks[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Hi Rosiejaq,
Form 929 is used when your address changes. I suggest you look at Form 1022. It allows you to tell Immi of any changes to the responses on your original application and in my opinion this would include your daughters address. Just google ‘Form 1022’.
Let me know what you think [emoji4]
David
  • Like 1

Hi Kalil here is our timeline. 

lodged  subclass 173- 5th August 2015 

Requested further documents- police check, medical, form 80- 2nd February 2019. 

Submitted all req documents - 19th March 2019

Req additional information- dependency questionnaire, form 47A, form 1281 - 28th May 2019 

submitted all documentary evidence- 27th June 2019. 

2nd Vac requests: 5th July 2019 

application lodged for my father in law and dependent child at the age of 21. Application submitted and prepared by myself, I didn’t engage any lawyer, happy to see everything well nicely. Thank you everyone in the forum and good luck to the rest of you 

Edited by Majhar
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

On 06/07/2019 at 00:07, Majhar said:

Hi Kalil here is our timeline. 

lodged  subclass 173- 5th August 2015 

Requested further documents- police check, medical, form 80- 2nd February 2019. 

Submitted all req documents - 19th March 2019

Req additional information- dependency questionnaire, form 47A, form 1281 - 28th May 2019 

submitted all documentary evidence- 27th June 2019. 

2nd Vac requests: 5th July 2019 

application lodged for my father in law and dependent child at the age of 21. Application submitted and prepared by myself, I didn’t engage any lawyer, happy to see everything well nicely. Thank you everyone in the forum and good luck to the rest of you 

Hi there

.can you please share what did you fill in form1281.

I have applied on 25 September 2015 .

mom ,dad and younger bro

that would be big help.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed email

On 07/07/2019 at 16:29, BUNTY7001 said:

Hi there

mom ,dad and younger bro

that would be big help.

@BUNTY7001 Have you received an invitation from Immi to provide further documents yet?

On 07/07/2019 at 16:29, BUNTY7001 said:

Hi there

mom ,dad and younger bro

that would be big help.

Form 1281 Australian Value is very simple. All you have to do is read and agree then sign. 

BIG NEWS 🙀

After waiting 47 months our subclass 173 application granted for my father in law & brother in law. Surprisingly my brother in law visa granted while he is in onshore student visa. I thought they will ask him to leave the country to grant the visa. But didn’t had to leave the country 💃

• Congratulations 7

On 03/07/2019 at 19:07, Marilyn said:

It is very helpful to see timelines and very easy to add to your profile as follows:

Click on your profile icon on the top right hand side of this screen - there is a drop down box

Click on Account Settings.

On the left hand side of the screen you will see "Signature" click on that and complete your details

Click on Save.

Thanks Marilyn. I didn't know how to add signature as well. Now I could update my profile.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Majhar said:

BIG NEWS 🙀

After waiting 47 months our subclass 173 application granted for my father in law & brother in law. Surprisingly my brother in law visa granted while he is in onshore student visa. I thought they will ask him to leave the country to grant the visa. But didn’t had to leave the country 💃

Congrats 

what documents they asked for your brother in laws visa?

• Like 1

Australia started looking at immigration reform back in 2017. This involved the consideration of reducing 99 different visas to just 10 and outsourcing the process privately  ( but not the actual decision making)

This has now finished and apparently  a decision is likely to be made by October 2019.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/immigration-reform/overview there’s a pull down menu at the top (where it starts with “overview”

It will be very interesting to see what they decide about the visas and whether any action will be retrospective ! 

My personal guess is that they may stop bridging visas - it’s been mentioned a lot in reports and news about the increase in the numbers of bridging visas.

I’m just hoping they don’t decide to take a swing at parent visas - I know the UK doesn’t offer them and New Zealand closed their parent visa in 2016. Not sure of other popular immigration countries outside the EU. 

11 hours ago, LindaH27 said:

Australia started looking at immigration reform back in 2017. This involved the consideration of reducing 99 different visas to just 10 and outsourcing the process privately  ( but not the actual decision making)

This has now finished and apparently  a decision is likely to be made by October 2019.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/immigration-reform/overview there’s a pull down menu at the top (where it starts with “overview”

It will be very interesting to see what they decide about the visas and whether any action will be retrospective ! 

My personal guess is that they may stop bridging visas - it’s been mentioned a lot in reports and news about the increase in the numbers of bridging visas.

I’m just hoping they don’t decide to take a swing at parent visas - I know the UK doesn’t offer them and New Zealand closed their parent visa in 2016. Not sure of other popular immigration countries outside the EU. 

Although it does say this on the faq’s

AEEB526D-8BC7-48EF-A868-1B86BBFCD1EB.thumb.jpeg.23caef96747866a0bf706f2c047ea962.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Yes I did see that. I’m slightly  concerned however over the use of the  word ”immediate”  - seems to imply they are continuing with existing applications under existing rules but maybe only the ones currently being dealt with - or am I being a bit paranoid??  

6 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

Yes I did see that. I’m slightly  concerned however over the use of the  word ”immediate”  - seems to imply they are continuing with existing applications under existing rules but maybe only the ones currently being dealt with - or am I being a bit paranoid??  

I’m reading it as existing applications - no matter what stage they are at. Hopefully! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kathss56 said:

I’m reading it as existing applications - no matter what stage they are at. Hopefully! 

Unfortunately in the past when other visas have changed their rules, it meant applications already being dealt with. Applications in the queue were cancelled.

1 minute ago, Marisawright said:

Unfortunately in the past when other visas have changed their rules, it meant applications already being dealt with. Applications in the queue were cancelled.

Did this mean that people got their money back, or they were just cancelled?