Guest pakistan

33 minutes ago, dr.maria said:

U R AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR UR HUSBAND IS .. 

BECAUSE U SAID UR HUSBAND IS AN APPLICANT.

I HVE SUBMITTED MY CASE THRU THE AGENT BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED FROM HIM. I DONT KNOW IF I CANT PULL MY CASE OUT FROM HIM . WILL IT CHANGE THE  POSITION OF MY APPLICATION OR NOT .  ANY EFFECT ON APPLICATION NUMBER , QUE OR TIMELINES????

Hey maria - when did you lodge your application? I first heard from them after almost 9 months and that too straight to the interview and then a request for more information. I was as frustrated as you but seems it's standard protocol now to not hear anything for so long

All the best with your process!

7 minutes ago, panda286 said:

Hey maria - when did you lodge your application? I first heard from them after almost 9 months and that too straight to the interview and then a request for more information. I was as frustrated as you but seems it's standard protocol now to not hear anything for so long

All the best with your process!

@panda286 I HVE LODGE MY APPLICATION THRU  AGENT ON 28-04-17. ALL DOCUMENTS HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.

MEANWHILE,

VISIT VISA HAS BEEN REFUSED AFTER 3 MONTH OF  VISIT VISA  APPLICATION.

57 minutes ago, dr.maria said:

U R AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR UR HUSBAND IS .. 

BECAUSE U SAID UR HUSBAND IS AN APPLICANT.

I HVE SUBMITTED MY CASE THRU THE AGENT BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED FROM HIM. I DONT KNOW IF I CANT PULL MY CASE OUT FROM HIM . WILL IT CHANGE THE  POSITION OF MY APPLICATION OR NOT .  ANY EFFECT ON APPLICATION NUMBER , QUE OR TIMELINES????

I’m the Australian citizen. My husband applied from Pakistan. I don’t think it’ll make a difference at this point to change your agent because once the application is submitted it’s really just up to the department to process it. @panda286 is right. It takes 8-10 months for contact with most visas from Pakistan being processsed within a year. They make you wait to see how genuine it is even if all the paperwork is correct. 

Just now, Hiba said:

I’m the Australian citizen. My husband applied from Pakistan. I don’t think it’ll make a difference at this point to change your agent because once the application is submitted it’s really just up to the department to process it. @panda286 is right. It takes 8-10 months for contact with most visas from Pakistan being processsed within a year. They make you wait to see how genuine it is even if all the paperwork is correct. 

@Hiba BEST OF LUCK FOR UR CASE..

WELL LETS SEE  ... STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO RESPOND.

@DrNH

Nobody can give the time frame when they will make a call to you again. 

We missed a call after 6 months of applying for the visa. 
The next call came after 4 months (i.e. After a total of 10 months of applying for the visa).
The visa was granted in next couple of days after the call.

You can assume that the next call will be made to you once they will be about to finalize the case. 
If you have applied by yourself, (without using a consultant), the best you can do is to ask some expert to review your documents (i.e. The documents which you have already uploaded or provided to immigration). 

They can call you anytime.

Wish you all the best !!!

Regards,

Henry

Edited by henryolonga

hi everyone,

Fairly new here. Just a couple of questions but first a bit of history.

Husband=Australian/Canadian. Wife (me)=Canadian. Married 15+ yrs. Both live and work in Canada. No children.

DOL=Nov 7, 2017 (few days ago). offshore Visa 309. online application. no agent used.

just a couple of questions:

1) what is the grace period one gets to get the visa activated from the grant date? I have read a few here give a time frame of under 3 months. We plan on just flying to Australia (Brisbane) once the visa is granted just to go activate it but would like to know if the time frame of 3 months is feasible.

2) once one has the visa activated how long would I roughly have to move there permanently? I am trying to plan ahead. Yes, pretty hard to do as I see some of you have been waiting a while and our journey has just began!

15 hours ago, dr.maria said:

@panda286 I HVE LODGE MY APPLICATION THRU  AGENT ON 28-04-17. ALL DOCUMENTS HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.

MEANWHILE,

VISIT VISA HAS BEEN REFUSED AFTER 3 MONTH OF  VISIT VISA  APPLICATION.

Why did they refuse you visit visa after making you wait for that long? Did they give you an explanation?

4 hours ago, arham786 said:

Why did they refuse you visit visa after making you wait for that long? Did they give you an explanation?

@arham786  i hve already posted the details 

FYI

ust got an email from the high commission. they refused my visit visa due to the reasons which donot even makes any  sense.

•  as per the reason i wont  come back due to the economic crisis of Pakistan. THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED.
  •  they are not satisfied with my employment details even though i have  given all my employment details( business card, salary slips  with the application).they are not satisfied  , im surprised as im a professional doctor working as an asst. Manager in a reputable organization since long time. having experience of 5 years including international working experience. ON THIS THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED.
  •  
  • they didn't find any member of my family remaining here in pak so that i will come back . whereas,  i have given my FRC showing that i do have a mother  with 2 sisters here. THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED. 

VISIT VISA APPLICATION;   28-AUG-2017

CONSIDERATION EMAIL;    28-SEP.2017

INTERVIEW;    19-OCT.2017

CONFIRMATION OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT ;  01-NOV-2017

REFUSAL ; 08-NOV-17

19 hours ago, dr.maria said:

just came to know that there must b a relationship more than 2 years before marriage.. there is a chance of rejection of spousal visa????

I know a person who got her visa within 7 months of lodgement. She had a proper arranged marriage, had a Nikah in September and got her visa by March even before her rukhsati. And this is as recent as March 2017 so there is no such thing of having a relationship more than 2 years. We're all a little on the edge because the process is taking too long but let's not worry about things that aren't to be worried about.

Let's just hope and pray all of us get our visas soon :) 

Hello people, i got my visa approval yesterday 20th november 2017. 

application lodged: 8th jan 2017

medical : 28th march 2017

interview: 11th oct 2017

docs requested:  6th novemeber.

more docs requested: 16th november

visa grant: 20th november 2017.

last date for entry 29th march 2017.

@Tayyaba any updates???

@Tayyaba il be leaving in feb iA. going to melb.. lsn did u email your CO after uploading the documents that were requested.  at the end of the interview my CO had said that that theyll contact us if any doc would be needed and that when they are uploaded on immi to send her an email . Thats what my husband did. . Goodluck and hope u get it soon iA.

@Sunny55. thankyou.

On 11/7/2017 at 13:02, henryolonga said:
On 11/15/2017 at 16:39, henryolonga said:

@DrNH

Nobody can give the time frame when they will make a call to you again. 

We missed a call after 6 months of applying for the visa. 
The next call came after 4 months (i.e. After a total of 10 months of applying for the visa).
The visa was granted in next couple of days after the call.

You can assume that the next call will be made to you once they will be about to finalize the case. 
If you have applied by yourself, (without using a consultant), the best you can do is to ask some expert to review your documents (i.e. The documents which you have already uploaded or provided to immigration). 

They can call you anytime.

Wish you all the best !!!

Regards,

Henry

Yes InshaAllah. I will get it reviewed too.

Thank you so much for your reply. It was much needed.