Guest pakistan

15 hours ago, ali.komal said:

Highly doubtful at this point. By looking at the posts on this forum cases of march has been granted visa or called for an interview. So probably april cases will get an interview call either in jan or feb.

very true .. as per the closed evaluation of the forum., it seems like that the expected interview call for the April application would be January.. i m also waiting for it.. 

my visit visa application was refused with the same reason. (economical crises or i may not come back as i may get better opportunities there as  i m a professional doctor).

but i have a question that they have already called me for the  interview for visit visa. m not sure if they will call again for spouse visa or not.

fingers crossed for January(inshAllah)) as its the holidays going on  till 5th jan as per the Australian calendar.

do i need to call the AHC just for a reminder or to inquire i know that they have a simple standered answer and they have the records of the calls. but still  call or not?????

Edited by dr.maria

1 minute ago, dr.maria said:

very true .. as per the closed evaluation of the forum., it seems like that the expected interview call for the April application would be January.. i m also waiting for it.. 

my visit visa application was refused with the same reason. (economical crises or i may not come back as i may get better opportunities there as  i m a professional doctor).

but i have a question that they have already called me for the  interview for visit visa. m not sure if they will call again for spouse visa or not.

fingers crossed for January(inshAllah)) as its they holidays going on  till 5th jan as per the Australian calendar.

do i need to call the AHC just for a reminder or to inquire i know that they have a simple slandered answer and they have the records of the calls. but still  call or not?????

I don't know much about if they will call you or not, I am assuming that every visa may have a different interview or probably the interview you got was for both visit and partner visa.

I have a feeling there are different departments where application circles around. One could be verification and others can be interview etc. So your application may have landed in the interview department but after verification they rejected yours due to the reasons you mentioned.

Yeah I think it would be Jan or Feb. They have updated their processing times on their website to be 11 months minimum.

Another thing, they were just holding our visit visa application for 3 months and when I gave them a call, they said that because of Christmas we have unusually large number of applications to go through but we are actively working on it. After an hour we got our rejection for visit visa. I think it is because of my call they alerted the case officer that a person has enquired about their status. But the alert may be because of the call and the time period expiring.

fingers crossed for January(inshAllah)) as its the holidays going on  till 5th jan as per the Australian calendar.

do i need to call the AHC just for a reminder or to inquire i know that they have a simple standered answer and they have the records of the calls. but still  call or not?????

Visit visa is different from your partner visa, they will call you again for 309 visa,
We applied for our visa in february, and i thought we will receive our call in 6 months after observing the forum, but we got our call in October (in 8 months). I see most applications from march have been granted their visas and we feb ones are still waiting. So its very unpredictable. You cant predict your timelinebased on the forum.

We also applied for spouse visa on 13th April and haven't received an interview call. I've contacted the department on a few occasions for any information or status update but they just give the standard response.

My wife also applied for visitor visa on 23rd October but still havent received any interview call for this visa as well.

Not sure what has happened to immigration. It never used to be this bad before. It just gets worse and worse every year.

Hello, everyone. 

I applied on 20th march 2017. 

Medical and biometrics on 3 April.

Interview on 13th of november. 

Additional documents submitted on 30th of november. 

Visa not yet granted. 

Please pray for me guys because people who applied on march got there visa on December but i am still on the waiting game. My case is not even complicated. 

12 hours ago, Kall said:

Hello, everyone. 

Visa not yet granted. 

Please pray for me guys because people who applied on march got there visa on December but i am still on the waiting game. My case is not even complicated. 

well the delay is may be because of the Christmas ... u ll get the approval soon after 5th jan inshAllah. 

On 12/30/2017 at 19:17, arham786 said:

We also applied for spouse visa on 13th April and haven't received an interview call. I've contacted the department on a few occasions for any information or status update but they just give the standard response.

My wife also applied for visitor visa on 23rd October but still havent received any interview call for this visa as well.

Not sure what has happened to immigration. It never used to be this bad before. It just gets worse and worse every year.

i dont think that they will approve visit visa because i hve asked this from many agents and applicants that they don't approve the visit visa .. they will do an interview call and then in 3 months they will reject..( same as in my case they rejected after 3 months and i called them and received a rejection mail after a week of call.) 

inshshAllah  April applicants will get the call in jan or feb,

fingers crossed m also waiting and this wait is pathetic ...  dont know if calling them is good or bad for application... but this blind way is extremely painful.

\

On 12/30/2017 at 14:08, AsimMalik said:

Visit visa is different from your partner visa, they will call you again for 309 visa,
We applied for our visa in february, and i thought we will receive our call in 6 months after observing the forum, but we got our call in October (in 8 months). I see most applications from march have been granted their visas and we feb ones are still waiting. So its very unpredictable. You cant predict your timelinebased on the forum.

i think the maximum call tymimgs runs around 8-9 months for females and thew visa timelines are 9-11 months.. 

but still its  a long long infinite waiting period .. m expecting the call in jan or feb inshAllah....lets see.

the worst part is that they dont give any proper information or status of the application which is terrible. 

dont know if applied by an agents makes this wait longer or bad impact on the case or not...  

3 hours ago, dr.maria said:

well the delay is may be because of the Christmas ... u ll get the approval soon after 5th jan inshAllah. 

Maybe it's because of that but why till 5th jan? They say on pakistan high commissioner website for Australia that only 1st jan is off and then 23rd march. Anyways inshaAllah i am expecting the grant in this month. And i hope you get your interview call aswell. 

http://pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/aboutus.html#Contact Information

Edited by Kall

35 minutes ago, Kall said:

Maybe it's because of that but why till 5th jan? They say on pakistan high commissioner website for Australia that only 1st jan is off and then 23rd march. Anyways inshaAllah i am expecting the grant in this month. And i hope you get your interview call aswell. 

http://pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/aboutus.html#Contact Information

i dont know if the approval signing offer work in these days or not but inshAllah u ll get it soon...

they works very slow ... and with standered answers .. they should have at least give some info about the case 

Islamabad average processing time for subclass 300 & 309: 12 months(as per the website..  it was 15 months written few days back)

Edited by dr.maria

1 hour ago, dr.maria said:

i dont know if the approval signing offer work in these days or not but inshAllah u ll get it soon...

they works very slow ... and with standered answers .. they should have at least give some info about the case 

Islamabad average processing time for subclass 300 & 309: 12 months(as per the website..  it was 15 months written few days back)

They definitely should give some information, it's totally unfair for us to wait every single day that when we will get an case officer or visa. I will keep you guys updated about my visa. 

Hello, everyone. 
Visa not yet granted. 

Where did you lodged your application from?

I think before applying check your documents many time, go through the instruction very very carefully, meet their requirement, not yours. They see documentation according to their laid down procedure. If you miss one, it means delay in process or it might go again in Q. I believe, if your documents are complete and you meet Australian requirement than don’t bother about any thing. You will get the reply in your own turn. You have to control your emotion. It is their procedure, not yours. They can grant the visa they can refuse it also but you should 100 percent complete your things and do not let the things on chance. Don’t ask irrelevant things like who is your case officer. It will not have any effect on you. I think that way. Wait and see the period of process and after that you may ask the status of your application.

12 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

I guess your trying to see if you got the same case officer as mine or not.. i would rather not like to disclose that info at all.

Ohh, that's totally upto you. Anyways best of luck and inshaAllah we both get our grants within this month. 

11 hours ago, MAKhan said:

I think before applying check your documents many time, go through the instruction very very carefully, meet their requirement, not yours. They see documentation according to their laid down procedure. If you miss one, it means delay in process or it might go again in Q. I believe, if your documents are complete and you meet Australian requirement than don’t bother about any thing. You will get the reply in your own turn. You have to control your emotion. It is their procedure, not yours. They can grant the visa they can refuse it also but you should 100 percent complete your things and do not let the things on chance. Don’t ask irrelevant things like who is your case officer. It will not have any effect on you. I think that way. Wait and see the period of process and after that you may ask the status of your application.

I was just asking. We all are here because it's hard to wait for anyone. And i am sure you are here because you also want to see how others are doing. So asking isn't wrong but if you don't want to answer it then simply be nice and don't even bother. I hope you get your grant soon inshaAllah. I'll pray for all of us because i know it's hard for all of us. 

Aslam O Aliakum all,

Sharing our update

DOL 04.04.17

DOI 03.01.18

Waiting for the grant now Insha Allah

This forum has been a great help in understanding as to what to expect from immigration regarding 309 partner visa. sharing our news knowing there are people out there wanting to know what applications immigration is processing now.

Edited by atif1234

Aslam O Aliakum all,
Sharing our update
DOL 04.04.17
DOI 03.01.17
Waiting for the grant now Insha Allah
This forum has been a great help in understanding as to what to expect from immigration regarding 309 partner visa. sharing our news knowing there are people out there wanting to know what applications immigration is processing now.

Great, i hope interview went well. Did interviewer mention if he/she will need more documents or updated documents? (They normally mention that at the end of the interview if they need more docs).

Wish you all the best n pray fr us too.