Guest pakistan

10 hours ago, Kashif45 said:

Does the Sponsor has to be in Australia for specific period of time before applying for his spouse's visa or he can sponsor anytime when he lands to OZ?

my husband and I both live in Canada. He is the Australian (sponsor) and we lodged the application from Canada. We contacted the Australian embassy in Canada and were told husband could lodge application even though he was not in Australia. hope this makes sense to you.

my husband and I both live in Canada. He is the Australian (sponsor) and we lodged the application from Canada. We contacted the Australian embassy in Canada and were told husband could lodge application even though he was not in Australia. hope this makes sense to you.
Thank you Cegor

Hi guys, I have a quick question. We applied for PR subclass 100 visa after my partner completed their 2 years on temp visa in Australia. We have received an email now asking to upload all the documents as our application is about to be allocated. My question is do I (the sponsor) need to obtain police clearance certificate as well? The email we received asked for a police clearance certificate from AFP for my partner not me. But I have found on the internet that sponsor needs to provide one as well. Is that true?

Thanks for the reply

On 11/29/2017 at 11:22, Kay Khaing said:

hi everyone ,

i got my visa today.

apply 309 date : 20- march-2017 (apply from Myanmar)

medical : 21-noe-2017

update police cetificate for us : send by emial on 28-nov-2017

today : 29-nov-2017 visa grant :)

congrats!

what about the interview 

Aoa guys.

I need a little advice regarding applying for tourist Visa while waiting on partner visa 309.

I applied in April 2017 for 309. Got a 3 months family sponsored visa 600 in June 2017..on the basis of exams. Now I have another exam in Feb 2018. I am thinking to apply for another tourist visa. Should I apply for a sponsored one or a tourist visa? Because sponsored visa cannot be extended and I had to exit the country within 90 days. Can someone please advice in this regard?

Hi guys. Quick question - when we log into the sponsor's immi account on the documents page it says 0 received but shows green ticks where we had uploaded the documents. The application status appears as submitted. On my account I can see the documents uploaded under the sponsor's name. The application status appears as assessment in progress. What's this I hear about sponsor status changing and everything? This is quite strange

Hi everyone

We got our grant today!!?

Timeline as follows:

Applied: 20 March 2017

Interview + Further Docs requested: 14 Nov 17

Visa granted: 5 December 2017

Good luck to the rest of you. Hopefully you all get the grants soon. ?

16 minutes ago, Hiba said:

Hi everyone

Timeline as follows:

Congratulations Hiba. Did you Lodge through an agent? I applied on 5 the April. Still haven't got any interview..

Really worried. Thinking to apply for a tourist visa .

16 minutes ago, Newbie17 said:

Congratulations Hiba. Did you Lodge through an agent? I applied on 5 the April. Still haven't got any interview..

Really worried. Thinking to apply for a tourist visa .

My husband lodged by himself through immiaccount.

If you applied in April I wouldn’t be worried just yet. You’ll probably get the interview call in the next couple of weeks because that’s the timeline they seem to have. Most March applications had interviews done in November therefore the April ones should be December. Be  prepared!! 

Maybe wait another month before applying for the visit visa because I have heard a lot that are getting rejected!  And plus if everything looks good you should get the grant soon after that. 

In in terms of extra docs they were (quoted):

-Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from your cousins, relatives, friends, neighbors or colleagues in Pakistan in order to witness and support your relationship. Persons who provide these statements should state reason of how they believe in your relationship, how they are related to the applicant/sponsor and they should attach their photocopy of NIC or Passport. These statements should be attested by an oath commissioner.
-Evidence of employment status - Primary applicant.
-Evidence of contact (Last 3 monts): call records, chat history, phone bills, screenshots of Viber, Whatsapp, Facebook or Tango.
-Recent Bank Statment of the Joint Account.

-Updated police certificate for me (the sponsor). I actually accidentally submitted a WA police certificate so applied for and submitted the AFP one. 

Hope that helps. 

Edited by Hiba

5 minutes ago, Hiba said:

My husband lodged by himself through immiaccount.

If you applied in April I wouldn’t be worried just yet. You’ll probably get the interview call in the next couple of weeks because that’s the timeline they seem to have. Most March applications had interviews done in November therefore the April ones should be December. Be  prepared!! 

Maybe wait another month before applying for the visit visa because I have heard a lot that are getting rejected!  And plus if everything looks good you should get the grant soon after that. 

In in terms of extra docs they were (quoted):

-Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from your cousins, relatives, friends, neighbors or colleagues in Pakistan in order to witness and support your relationship. Persons who provide these statements should state reason of how they believe in your relationship, how they are related to the applicant/sponsor and they should attach their photocopy of NIC or Passport. These statements should be attested by an oath commissioner.
-Evidence of employment status - Primary applicant.
-Evidence of contact (Last 3 monts): call records, chat history, phone bills, screenshots of Viber, Whatsapp, Facebook or Tango.
-Recent Bank Statment of the Joint Account.

-Updated police certificate for me (the sponsor). I actually accidentally submitted a WA police certificate so applied for and submitted the AFP one. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks alot Hiba :)

All the best to you for your future Life.

1 hour ago, Hiba said:

Hi everyone

Timeline as follows:

Hey Hiba,

Many congrats on the grant :) Can you let us know what's the initial entry date given? I applied almost the same time as you but submitted the additional information requested just last week but your post gives me hope :P 

19 minutes ago, panda286 said:

Hey Hiba,

Many congrats on the grant :) Can you let us know what's the initial entry date given? I applied almost the same time as you but submitted the additional information requested just last week but your post gives me hope :P 

Thank you! ? 

The initial entry date is 11 March 2018. Apparently this is to do with the medical which is only valid for 1 year. My husbands medical was done in March so that makes sense. 

I submitted all docs on 21/11 and it took a couple of weeks. So can’t be long to go now for you. Good luck!!  ?

Hi everyone
We got our grant today!![emoji2]
Timeline as follows:

Good luck to the rest of you. Hopefully you all get the grants soon. [emoji4]

Congratz Hiba,

Pray for us, our timeline is,
DoA: 22nd Feb, DoI: 5th Oct, DoG:???

This question mark on visa grant is stressful, i am visiting my wife (applicant) and going back to Ozz in january. We are hoping to get our grant before i return.