Guest pakistan

@DrNH

Just be patient. don't worry. They will call you back anytime. Missing a call is normal. It can happen to anyone. 

Be ready all the time in future to receive the phone call from them. That call will be for interview. 

In some scenarios like us, they give a call couple of days before granting the visa.

You can call at Islamabad high commission and let them know that you have missed a phone call.

Regards,

Henry

i think when we call to high commission for the query . they  delay the case purposely. as in my case i hve called them twice for the update they said the decision has been done and will be  shared soon. but this soon has not been finished yet. its been 2.5 month of application

no email as yet..

date of interview  for visit visa; 19th oct

1st call received 1st nov to confirm documentation

same day i had done  a query call.

on 6th nov i have called again and they said he decision has been done and will be  shared soon.

but no email .

pathetic response  

Edited by dr.maria

12 hours ago, dr.maria said:

i think when we call to high commission for the query . they  delay the case purposely. as in my case i hve called them twice for the update they said the decision has been done and will be  shared soon. but this soon has not been finished yet. its been 2.5 month of application

no email as yet..

date of interview  for visit visa; 19th oct

1st call received 1st nov to confirm documentation

same day i had done  a query call.

on 6th nov i have called again and they said he decision has been done and will be  shared soon.

but no email .

pathetic response  

What visa did they say they have made the decision for? Did they tell you anything about visit as well?

WIsh you all the best. Hopefully you get it very soon.

On 11/6/2017 at 19:50, Mrshubs said:

I am sorry its bit confusing here. I wanted to ask where can i update my details? Because the consultant forward application from his immi account. So i do not have access of my application. Kindly let me clear if i am mistaking anything :)

To update your details, you will need to set up your own immi account and then import your application.  I'm not sure if this can be done using the grant number of your visa or using the TRN (I assume the consultant sent you a copy of the acknowledgement after your original application was submitted).

I've heard that DIBP will stop issuing a reminder that it's time to provide more evidence for the 2nd stage of the visa, so you should make a note on your calendar in case they don't.  But 2 years after the original application went in you would provide updated evidence (similar to the first application but covering the time since then) and this evidence can be uploaded to your immi account.

5 hours ago, arham786 said:

What visa did they say they have made the decision for? Did they tell you anything about visit as well?

WIsh you all the best. Hopefully you get it very soon.

@arham786   

For visit visa , the call agent said that the decision has been made and will share it soon this was the communication of 6th November . i asked them how soon . he said he cannot comment on that but soon u will get it.

today is the 71 day of the application .  no answer as yet...

just got an email from the high commission. they refused my visit visa due to the reasons which donot even makes any  sense.

•  as per the reason i wont  come back due to the economic crisis of Pakistan. THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED.
  •  they are not satisfied with my employment details even though i have  given all my employment details( business card, salary slips  with the application).they are not satisfied  , im surprised as im a professional doctor working as an asst. Manager in a reputable organization since long time. having experience of 5 years including international working experience. ON THIS THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED.
  •  
  • they didn't find any member of my family remaining here in pak so that i will come back . whereas,  i have given my FRC showing that i do have a mother  with 2 sisters here. THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED. 

VISIT VISA APPLICATION;   28-AUG-2017

CONSIDERATION EMAIL;    28-SEP.2017

INTERVIEW;    19-OCT.2017

CONFIRMATION OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT ;  01-NOV-2017

REFUSAL ; 08-NOV-17

Edited by dr.maria

14 minutes ago, Pancake123 said:

Hello Everyone. I got my Visa grant today. I have a question they've given me time till January for my first entry. Have you ever heard of anyone asking them to extend this? Has it ever worked? 

Many congrats for the grant. I know a family friend who requested during interview for a certain time period. You can call them or email. Would you mind telling the complete time frame ?

24 minutes ago, Pancake123 said:

Hello Everyone. I got my Visa grant today. I have a question they've given me time till January for my first entry. Have you ever heard of anyone asking them to extend this? Has it ever worked? 

Congratulations on the grant. I know of a friend who emailed to get the entry date extended. They extended it by a month for her. Not sure if it's recommended doing so or not though. Can you let us know your complete timeline?

@Tayyaba

yes i had my interview on 11th oct. they emailed for further doc 2 days back that was on  6th nov, for an updated pcc and sponsor check from aus. i had submitted a pcc bfre that expired. so wanted to know what dates should be there on new one.

Plus if u havent had an interview yet n already been requested for additional doc, there are chances u might get visa grant without an interview. not sure though.

Goodluck

On 11/8/2017 at 13:42, Tayyaba said:

Many congrats for the grant. I know a family friend who requested during interview for a certain time period. You can call them or email. Would you mind telling the complete time frame

Applied in January and got the visa in November my interview was in the end of September. 

Hello, 

Ive just got a few questions in relation to the Partner Visa 309. My wife is a australian citizen by birth and I am currently living in Pakistan. Initially, we had lodged our application on 2nd of November 2016. We were then requested for biometrics and medical examinations by the Australian High Commision which were completed and sent to the AHC. A few months had paased and we both received calls from the embassy in which we both didnt attend as we had phone issues. 

In July 2017, my wife had visited me in Pakistan whereby we notified the AHC and after a short period of time, my wife was interviewed. Once this interview was completed, we were asked to provide further evidence for eg: social photos, financials and a marriage certificate. Since my wife has never lived in Pakistan we were unable to get a certificate at the time however recently we were able to get it from another place. Now in saying that our 12 month mark has been reached and we havent had a responce from AHC except that our application is getting mandatory checks done we are trying to figure out AHCs approach. 

My question is, since we have finally obtained the certificate should we provide it to the AHC since keeping in mind we have already provided them with a letter? Or should we just  wait out the time period for a couple more days? 

Thanks.

Hello, 

Ive just got a few questions in relation to the Partner Visa 309. My wife is a australian citizen by birth and I am currently living in Pakistan. Initially, we had lodged our application on 2nd of November 2016. We were then requested for biometrics and medical examinations by the Australian High Commision which were completed and sent to the AHC. A few months had paased and we both received calls from the embassy in which we both didnt attend as we had phone issues. 

In July 2017, my wife had visited me in Pakistan whereby we notified the AHC and after a short period of time, my wife was interviewed. Once this interview was completed, we were asked to provide further evidence for eg: social photos, financials and a marriage certificate. Since my wife has never lived in Pakistan we were unable to get a certificate at the time however recently we were able to get it from another place. Now in saying that our 12 month mark has been reached and we havent had a responce from AHC except that our application is getting mandatory checks done we are trying to figure out AHCs approach. 

My question is, since we have finally obtained the certificate should we provide it to the AHC since keeping in mind we have already provided them with a letter? Or should we just  wait out the time period for a couple more days? 

Thanks.

Dont hold any fresh documents back, upload it as soon as possible on your application via immi account. Case officers work on multiple applications at one time and work through them by prioritizing the one with latest updates. Sometimes your application get instant attention when u upload something new and it goes up the priority. I would suggest do it asap after weekend.