Guest pakistan

15 hours ago, Ezza H Malik said:

@Tayyaba when did you apply....I applied in December 2016

@Saad Ali Kayani I have idea how to email,my visa lawyer email my CO...asuaul visa process time 18month im very upset...everyone got visa MASHA ALLAH who apply in December but im still waiting no interview???

@Ezza H Malik the process time is 12 months ..but usually in female I have seen that it take 8 to 11 months. .. I'll get the call soon Insh Allah ... tell ur agent  or ur husband to send an email to the immigration   which is Australian  high commission  regarding ur case .  8nsHallah u will get the news soon... m also waiting for the call..  all will b well Insh Allah. .. keep faith in Allah  . 

Tell ur husband to inquire  via email ..  

6 minutes ago, dr.maria said:

applied on 28-04-17 for partner visa..

visit visa application logged on 28-08-17

Hi Maria,

I applied on 16-03-2017 and haven't received any interview call or any communication at all from the CO, so I'd say not to worry. Whenever I've emailed the Islamabad embassy I've been quoted the standard reply of being within the standard processing times. Just telling you so that you don't worry too much - we should all hopefully be getting our visas on due time InShaAllah :) 

3 hours ago, arham786 said:

Hi Maria,

My wife applied on 13 April 2017 and we still haven't heard a peep from immigration. No contact whatsoever.

When you applied for visit visa, did they ask you to do biometrics again? Did you redo it?

hi!

well i hve applied my visit visa on 28-aug-17

acknowledgment email received on 19-sep-17.

bio metric is mandatory and done within 2 days after application logged.

still waiting for the approval .

what type of visa is applied by ur wife.. visit or partner????

10 minutes ago, dr.maria said:

hi!

well i hve applied my visit visa on 28-aug-17

acknowledgment email received on 19-sep-17.

bio metric is mandatory and done within 2 days after application logged.

still waiting for the approval .

what type of visa is applied by ur wife.. visit or partner????

She has applied for partner visa already and done all the biometric requirements. She has applied for visit visa last week. So she has to do the biometrics again for visit when she has already done it for the partner visa?

12 minutes ago, dr.maria said:

@panda286   

insh Allah, but its taking too long for visit visa even. m worried about the timeliness.

Yeah I understand the frustration. I'm going to be applying for a visit visa InShaAllah next month. Still trying to decide between family sponsored and tourist visa. Let's see how it goes. The wait is really frustrating 

12 minutes ago, arham786 said:

She has applied for partner visa already and done all the biometric requirements. She has applied for visit visa last week. So she has to do the biometrics again for visit when she has already done it for the partner visa?

no biometric is mandatory for every application in perticular. its takes 2 months and even more than that for visit visa .  i am so upset by this .

10 minutes ago, panda286 said:

Yeah I understand the frustration. I'm going to be applying for a visit visa InShaAllah next month. Still trying to decide between family sponsored and tourist visa. Let's see how it goes. The wait is really frustrating 

well ! in sponsor visa you will b unable to extend  and that is for sure . i hve applied visit visa  and its 2 months now and still waiting to get the approval of it.

1 minute ago, dr.maria said:

well ! in sponsor visa you will b unable to extend  and that is for sure . i hve applied visit visa  and its 2 months now and still waiting to get the approval of it.

I don't want to extend it though since I have limited leaves left from work now. I'll be submitting a letter from my work highlighting my leaves and all and even my apartment lease so they know that i will come back until my spouse visa isn't granted. I just hope I get it. Tourist visa processing times are much shorter so I'm not sure what the delay is :/ But a friend applied for a tourist visa some time back it took her 8 weeks to get it. Maybe that's a norm these days :/ 

On 09/03/2017 at 15:39, sundae12 said:

So just randomly came across this forum, and the statistics are very depressing, I always assumed that Australian visas were easier to come across, most people who apply for immigration get it within 4-8 months. Partner visa's, well do they take their time or what.

DOL: 16 Sept, 2016

Biometrics requested: 16 September

Medical: 11 Nov, 2016

Interview: 22 Feb, 2017

Any update yet????

20 hours ago, panda286 said:

I don't want to extend it though since I have limited leaves left from work now. I'll be submitting a letter from my work highlighting my leaves and all and even my apartment lease so they know that i will come back until my spouse visa isn't granted. I just hope I get it. Tourist visa processing times are much shorter so I'm not sure what the delay is :/ But a friend applied for a tourist visa some time back it took her 8 weeks to get it. Maybe that's a norm these days :/ 

so true my agent said it will take 4 week  to grant and this is the easiest way to have a chance to be with family there but its 2 months now .. the timelines are horrible. dont know how long will it take more. they when dont work within their  given time as per website its a procedure of 28 days. 

i have also submitted all my work documents.. still no news..

16 hours ago, Ezza H Malik said:

@Tayyaba I have no idea how to email immigration my agent email my CO,  processing time 18month just wait wait wait ....stil waiting no interview  2nd time submitted police certificate  5month ago.....everyone gt visa im still waiting???

immigration.islamabad@dfat.gov.au this is the email address to send your queries.

please share the case number and details  along with the query

Hi everyone, 

I need help.

I applied for my partner visa 309 on 11 February 2017 online from Karachi

Medical done on 16th February 2017

I missed a call on 28th September..i am a doctor..i talked to the case officer asking her for ten mins..she called me back but I missed it again

I am really worried about it . I have send them an email on the same day.called them too..no updates or call till now..

Please let me know what can I do?