Guest pakistan

AoA.. I applied my partner visa in feb 2017.. i got my interview last monday.. ie 23 oct 2017.. the girl who took interview said that they need some additional documents which she will send through email ..its been a week now and we havent recieved any mail.

Does it usaually take this much tine for nail to be sent? 

24 minutes ago, Capri said:

AoA.. I applied my partner visa in feb 2017.. i got my interview last monday.. ie 23 oct 2017.. the girl who took interview said that they need some additional documents which she will send through email ..its been a week now and we havent recieved any mail.

Does it usaually take this much tine for nail to be sent? 

well . i think at the time of interview or just after the call they sent an email of required document details. check your mail they must have sent u the details required. 

18 hours ago, kitik 27th July 2016 said:

hello everyone! Do i need to expect an email from immi after they request for additional docs and given me 28days timeline to submit it?

05/10/2017-request additional checklist

09/10/2017- uploaded docs

02/11/2017- is the 28th day.

TIA

@kitik 27th July 2016 if this pertains to partner visa . it must be in assessment mode..

19 hours ago, Capri said:

@dr maria can you please tell me their email adress so i can mail them? 

Telephone

+92 51 8355 500 (Switchboard)

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection at the Australian High Commission is only available to answer telephone enquiries relating to applications that are currently under assessment, between 08:30am to 12:00pm Monday to Thursday. The operators are unable to respond to pre-lodgment enquiries if you have not lodged a visa application at the Australian Visa Application Center.

Email

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2017 at 09:48, henryolonga said:

@Pancake123

When we checked the call history in mobile phone, the call was made from the phone number (051) 8355500. 

This phone number is of Australian High Commission Islamabad. 

Unfortunately, my wife was busy at that time and was unable to pick the phone call.

Regards,

Henry

Hi, 

I have applied for my 309 visa from karachi on 11 February. I have applied it online

I have missed their call on 28th September. I am a doctor. I received it in hospital and asked for few mins..i called them back and while my call was being through the operator..i missed a call from them again..

I have have emailed them and called them many times..no correspondance. What should I do..please help me..I am extremely worried 

3 hours ago, dr.maria said:

how long do the commission take to grant a via 600(tourist) after having an interview and confirmation of all documents receiving.

do they work on Friday?

I dont think they work on Fridays. They work monday-thursday. What did they ask during interview?

And if application for 309 was done with solicitor, so should i have to apply again through solicitor or i can apply by myself. And if i can apply myself than should i have to make a new immi account? as last one was of solicitor...
Kind regards.

From the date of entry on 309, you will receive a reminder in two years to apply for 100. And no, you dont need to apply through solicitor. You can apply your 100 yourself. Even if you want to do it again through solicitor they will charge you their consultancy fee again.
Make sure to keep updating your contact details on immi account if you move houses or change email addresses,

From the date of entry on 309, you will receive a reminder in two years to apply for 100. And no, you dont need to apply through solicitor. You can apply your 100 yourself. Even if you want to do it again through solicitor they will charge you their consultancy fee again.
Make sure to keep updating your contact details on immi account if you move houses or change email addresses,

Thanks asim but immi account was of solicitor. How could i do this updates and all?

On 11/3/2017 at 16:13, arham786 said:

I dont think they work on Fridays. They work monday-thursday. What did they ask during interview?

THEY ASK ABOUT THE VISIT I WANT TO DO,

THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN  ME AND MY HUSBAND. 

OUR TRAVEL HISTORY

CONFIRMATION THAT ILL CUM BACK TO AVAIL BY PARTNER VISA ..

ASKED FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS.

MARRIAGE  DETAIL

Thanks asim but immi account was of solicitor. How could i do this updates and all?

You will get a Visa grant letter, with a grant number that you can check online on VeVo. You can update your details using your passport number, grant number and your date of birth anytime you like. Or you can submit a form for change of details (can be located on immi’s webpage). Or if you are at good terms with your consultant then you can ask him/her to update as well. But when its your time to apply subclass 100, they send a letter of invitation to apply for the visa as well as an email to the applicant and your former/current (if you still want him/her to act on your behalf) consultant.

You will get a Visa grant letter, with a grant number that you can check online on VeVo. You can update your details using your passport number, grant number and your date of birth anytime you like. Or you can submit a form for change of details (can be located on immi’s webpage). Or if you are at good terms with your consultant then you can ask him/her to update as well. But when its your time to apply subclass 100, they send a letter of invitation to apply for the visa as well as an email to the applicant and your former/current (if you still want him/her to act on your behalf) consultant.

I am sorry its bit confusing here. I wanted to ask where can i update my details? Because the consultant forward application from his immi account. So i do not have access of my application. Kindly let me clear if i am mistaking anything :)

I am sorry its bit confusing here. I wanted to ask where can i update my details? Because the consultant forward application from his immi account. So i do not have access of my application. Kindly let me clear if i am mistaking anything [emoji4]

When your visa is granted, your consultant is out of the picture. Then you can check your visa status and update details yourself using “Visa Entitlement Verification Online (Vevo).

You will need your Visa grant number, passport number and date of birth to login. And once your logged in, you can update your details.

Visit this page, it will explain you better,

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Visa/VEVO/how-to-view-your-visa-status-and-entitlements

Hope this helps,

When your visa is granted, your consultant is out of the picture. Then you can check your visa status and update details yourself using “Visa Entitlement Verification Online (Vevo).

You will need your Visa grant number, passport number and date of birth to login. And once your logged in, you can update your details.

Visit this page, it will explain you better,

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Visa/VEVO/how-to-view-your-visa-status-and-entitlements

Hope this helps,

Thanks a lot :)

Hi guys - I got my interview call today. Lasted for about 15 mins with general questions about the relationship, financial support, if I knew anything about his weekend routine, his job routine, what sort of house does he live in, if I could name any of the friends he lives with, what our future plans are, what is our next travel plan. I believe it was just to see how well I knew my husband.

They told me over the phone about some additional documentation required and emailed the same later. They've asked for two forms 888s, two statutory declarations from people in Pakistan, an updated police check for my husband, and a polio vaccination certificate for me.

Just a question - does the status on ImmiAccount change to information requested after this? Do I just need to upload documents on ImmiAccount? How will I be able to confirm if they have received it?