Guest pakistan

We received an email from case officer. He requested additional documents.
1) two Affidavit/Statutory statements from two individuals in Pakistan.
2) Police check again for applicant
3) Character certificate from Aus Federal Police of sponsor
4) Fresh polio certificate

We got 28 days to submit.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

9 hours ago, isha12 said:

rida congrats on your visa.have safe journey.....?

also pray for me.my waiting period is too long :(

Thanks isha

My husband applied online thorough soliciter from Sydney.

Dol: 27th January 2017

Interview Dare: 29th August 2017

visa Grant: 19th September 2017

i know waiting period is painful but try to email AHC ( Australian higher commission) and ask about the status of the application I used to do that.

inshallah you will the get the visa soon I will pray for you all :)

Hi All,

I need a advise. I am from high rish country. I have lived in UAE in 2014 for 7 months. I have bad debts (credit card and personal loan) in UAE, i flew back to my country with them and have not paid yet. I am now married to Australian partner and i intend to apply for 309/100.

My question is it going to harm my partner visa of Australia due to this bad debts in UAE as this is the criminal conviction in UAE.

Please guide. Thanks 

Hi All,

I need a advise. I am from high rish country. I have lived in UAE in 2014 for 7 months. I have bad debts (credit card and personal loan) in UAE, i flew back to my country with them and have not paid yet. I am now married to Australian partner and i intend to apply for 309/100.

My question is it going to harm my partner visa of Australia due to this bad debts in UAE as this is the criminal conviction in UAE.

Please guide. Thanks 

As part of your 309 application, you will be requested to present police clearance from each country you have lived in last 10 years.. i am not sure if your credit will come up as a criminal offence.. if it does, then you will have it on your police certificate from UAE, you might have trouble..

@AsimMalik I guess you have to present the police clearance certificate for those countries where you have lived more than 12 months. My stay in dubai was only for 7 months so i don't need to submit PCC for UAE.

I just have to declare that i have lived in dubai for 7 months. Thats it

But i hear their Australian agencies check for clearance for their own and there where i am worried.

On 10/9/2017 at 10:20, tonyguy123 said:

@AsimMalik I guess you have to present the police clearance certificate for those countries where you have lived more than 12 months. My stay in dubai was only for 7 months so i don't need to submit PCC for UAE.

I just have to declare that i have lived in dubai for 7 months. Thats it

But i hear their Australian agencies check for clearance for their own and there where i am worried.

@tonyguy123 you are only supposed to provide PCC if you have lived for 12 months or more at a place in the last 10 yrs. Also your bad or good credit history would not follow you in your new country.

http://www.yourmoney.com/saving-banking/what-happens-to-your-credit-score-when-you-move-overseas/

Hope this helps:)

Edited by maffan

Finally, they interviewed my wife today :)

Date of Application (Online): 01/12/2016

Interview Date: 11/10/2017

The questions were linked to our future plans, birth place and date of our kid, our date of NIKAH and RUKHSATI.

They also asked about my job details. The questions were also linked to where do we live and how I financially support her. 

Fingers Crossed :)

Regards,

Henry

Finally, they interviewed my wife today [emoji4]
Date of Application (Online): 01/12/2016
Interview Date: 11/10/2017
The questions were linked to our future plans, birth place and date of our kid, our date of NIKAH and RUKHSATI.
They also asked about my job details. The questions were also linked to where do we live and how I financially support her. 

Fingers Crossed [emoji4]
Regards,
Henry

Did they request any additional documents or indicated that they will request something soon??
Because my wife had her interview last week and she was told they will request more documents and they did request it in a few hours after that.

Wish you all the best

Hey guys,

Two questions for those who have applied for a visit visa through ImmiAccount while waiting for a partner visa:

1) What are the chances of rejection? For those who have had visit visas approved while waiting on partner visas, what documents did you submit that helped make your case for a visit visa stronger?

2) I want to submit a detailed cover letter for my visit visa application providing details of when and why I'm visiting and reasons to come back and not overstay in Australia until my partner visa is granted. Where on ImmiAccount can I upload the cover letter?

Thanks!

Hi All, 

I need some help. I was asked to provide my birth certificate. I have got it from local union council. Now I just called town hall to check if my birth certificate details are correct in their database and they told that they cannot check because I did not apply through them and apparently they do not have the records of Union councils issued bc. 

The respective union council does not have any number.. I am concerned if AHC tried to verify and got this reply from town hall.. would there be any issues for me ? 

How important is birth certificate any way ??

On 10/5/2017 at 20:58, Chabayta91 said:

Not yet but, i am going to submit my medical and police check next week as they requested

Does anyone knows how much time it takes for granted email after you submit medical and police check ?

Hello guys finally i got visa granted email today,, so happy it took 8 months and 20 days ??

Hope u all have the visa soon ❤️

Edited by Chabayta91
  • Like 3

hello!

i need to get an update i have applied for partner visa(australia) on 28-April 2017 and as per immiacount the status is in assessment process. please tell me how long will it take for pakistan.. all documents are updated online. 

plus how long it take to respond for tourist visa as i have submited the application on 28-Aug-17

on 19-sep-17

i got an email that my application is under consideration . but no response after that. i am still waiting for the news ...

the guidelines will be highly appriciated

Edited by dr.maria

6 hours ago, dr.maria said:

hello!

i need to get an update i have applied for partner visa(australia) on 28-April 2017 and as per immiacount the status is in assessment process. please tell me how long will it take for pakistan.. all documents are updated online. 

plus how long it take to respond for tourist visa as i have submited the application on 28-Aug-17

on 19-sep-17

i got an email that my application is under consideration . but no response after that. i am still waiting for the news ...

the guidelines will be highly appriciated

hey Maria,

The usual processing time these days/(in Pakistan) for partner visa is 8-12 months, and tourist visa decision takes some 2-3 months. (however, in some specific cases this can be a bit quicker).  btw, applying for a tourist visa is only recommended if you have an excellent documentation to support your 600 visa application.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Thanks for the info.... yea I guess I'll b having strong case as much a professional  doctor here and my husband live there since 20 year's ... well it's been 46 days now ... as I said  I got an email  that my application is in consideration  .. so finger crossed .  Plus it's 7th month of my partner visa ... let's see wht will happen ... 

What could b the possible response and when ??  Any steps

Regards... 

Dr maria