Over the Moon! Visa granted! Whoo hoo

Guest chris_mac

Guest beverley

A big congratulations !!!!! You really helped us when arron had to sit his vetassess so i was wondering how you were getting on. Brilliant news, now go book those tickets!

Guest beverley
Can anyone help with flights? Recomendations, prices etc..

Chris

I was reading a post earlier today and someone got a one way for £536 to perth that was with singapore airlines. They said to remember to say your moving there, im not sure if you get a better deal but you can get a 20 kilo increase in your baggage which would mean you would have 40 kilos each which would make a big difference.

Guest Magnetic6

Well done Chris and family.....dead chuffed for you!

Budgie smugglers in every colour are called for!!!

Natalie x

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Chris

BRILLIANT NEWS!!!! :jiggy:

Enjoy your celebrations!

Speak soon.

Hugs :hug:

Gill

xx

Guest chris_mac

Thanks for all kind posts guys...

Just booked the flights, we fly out on the 30 July... Booked with Etihad Airlines and got a great price of £522 each.. Extra 10kg on luggage but to be honest i dont think we will need it.

Whole family in floods of tears today so dreading the day we leave...

Really excited, cant wait...

Best wishes

Chris

Congratulations :biggrin:

We to were stuck in the whole Pathway D thing it was a nightmare waiting and not knowing if you we going to be able to get in, 10 months in all then £2000 for an AQF lll, nightmare.

But like us you kept going and you have finally made it so pleased for you all.

Enjoy your last few weeks with your friends and family and have a wonderful life in OZ.

Emma and gang

Guest AndreanDaz
Many thanks for all your congratulations..

I cant beleive we have them! What a journey...

Great news to is that we have a rental sorted opposite the inlaws house in Pelican Water (CALOUNDRA) and a really good price to... Complete with 4 beds, Pool and double garage.

OMG HOW EXCITING IS THAT!

Its took us just over two years in all to get it and it really has been an emotional roller coaster.. When we got the call this morning i ran upstairs to tell the wife, laughing and smiling then 5 minutes later i was sobbing like a baby... It just hit me!

Again im stuck for words... I never thought it would happen, well not to us anyway with all the ups and downs weve had...

Our phone bill has just quadrupled with all the phone calls we made passing the good news..

Stick with it guys, it does happen... Weve proved it!

One very happy chappy!

Chris

x

Congratulations to you and yours - so pleased you've got your visa.

It really does prove that if you want something bad enough with determination and hard work you will get what you want in the end. For those of us still waiting caught up in the pathway d removal after almost 2 years there really is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck and well done for not throwing in the towel, which is something I have thought about on more than one occasion.

Enjoy your celebrations and good luck with the move.

Andrea

Archived