WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you

it gives us all hope that at least if we are at the end of March that April will come around then

very quick, imagine this time next year for all of us this will fingers crossed look like a distant dream

of sitting waiting!!!!

Well it is a lovely sunny day much nice for all this waiting !

If we time it right we can have a whole year of summer !

Really looking forward to summer hoildays !

Hopefully by the time Harrison goes back to school and George starts nursery I will be packing

And selling the house as don't think I could cope still waiting as will need to keep busy as will miss my litlle mates !

Really looking forward to seeing some more blues you next shoz !

Once again kelly thank you for this tread it really keeps you from losing the plot !

Emma ang gang x

Thinking along Police Checks & Medicals 'lines'

Im interested to know.....

Those that are still waiting for Sponsership, have you been advised to have yours done as yet? :unsure:

(apart from those of you that have already had them done for the purposes of the 175 visa....long, long, long ago :dull:)

Guest Sebbers

Those that are still waiting for Sponsership, have you been advised to have yours done as yet? :unsure:

(apart from those of you that have already had them done for the purposes of the 175 visa....long, long, long ago :dull:)

Hi Kelly,

We've not done ours yet, we were told to do them approx. 5 mths after 175 was lodged, but after the changes were advised by agent to wait until they tell us to do so. I am assuming we will be instructed to do them once we have the decision on the state sponsorship

Jen

We haven't done ours yet will book them once we have sponorship as when I phoned to find out what we needed to bring they told me it is a 4 weeks to book (that was dover) so we should have a case officer by the time we go for medicals !

Emma and gang

We haven't done ours yet will book them once we have sponorship as when I phoned to find out what we needed to bring they told me it is a 4 weeks to book (that was dover) so we should have a case officer by the time we go for medicals !

Emma and gang

But you have done your police checks already, were you advised to do these? Im just wondering if we should do ours yet? :unsure:

Guest Christie4

Name: TheChristies Occupation: Spray Painter:Paper 175 application (08/2008) Meds and police checks front loaded 02/2009

SS for WA submitted: 27/01/2009

SS received: 08/05/2009

Case officer allocated: 27/05/2009

176 Visa : ............still waiting:no:

Name: TheChristies Occupation: Spray Painter:Paper 175 application (08/2008) Meds and police checks front loaded 02/2009

SS for WA submitted: 27/01/2009

SS received: 08/05/2009

Case officer allocated: 27/05/2009

176 Visa : ............still waiting

Hi & Welcome....Congratulations on your State Sponsership :jiggy:

Thankyou for joining our thread, I have added your details to our front page :cool:

Guest shonz

Hi Kelly

I ve not even submitted visa, its all ready to go, but my agent advised that if i did submit without SS, if for what ever reason i didn t get SS, i would not get money back... so have nt even talked about medicals or police checks... although when i do get SS i plan to front load before case officer asks... might save a little time.

Shonz xx

PS. NOTHING THIS MORNING.... BUT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE ALL ASSUMED THAT... I'M SURE YOU LL ALL HEAR ME ALL OVER UK WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN. LOL LOL

Guest Jacqui J

Those that are still waiting for Sponsership, have you been advised to have yours done as yet?

Hi Kelly,

We were advised not to do meds until we got a case officer assigned, as he/she might ask for them to be done again. Also they are only valid for 3 months and at the rate WA are going, meds will be well out of date. :laugh:

Guest yorkshirepud

Hi guys, well I am totally feeling your frustration. Have had a lovely few days away, just me and the OH - no kids! Was great to just chill out. Have just gone through all the posts and no more SS yet! Keeping things crossed for you all this coming week.

Hi guys, well I am totally feeling your frustration. Have had a lovely few days away, just me and the OH - no kids! Was great to just chill out. Have just gone through all the posts and no more SS yet! Keeping things crossed for you all this coming week.

Happy to hear you had a good weekend away...:yes:

But equally glad to have you back :cute:

I have an electronic calender at work that I can enter events and then it flashes up and reminds me while I dawdle away on my computer. I originally had it set for 12 weeks with a big SS that flashed up, I then changed it to 3 months, I have now decided to set it for 4 months, that way it might not bug me so much!:wub: This also coincides with our wedding anniversary so fingers crossed!:goofy:

Hi

Just thought this might be helpful to those waiting.

I called WA this morning to enquire about our SS and the lady said that they were processing mid March applications and that I can expect to wait another 3-4 weeks for mine.I then opened my e-mail to find this::

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) has advised that from 1 July 2009 an IELTS score of 6 or above in each band will apply for ALL offshore Skilled Visas. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/gsm-faq.pdf

As your application for State sponsorship from the Government of Western Australia will not be processed before 1 July 2009 we require evidence that you have achieved an IELTS score of 6 or above in each band to support your application, or you have applied to DIAC before 1 July 2009.

Please Note: this is not required if you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, Ireland, United States of America, Canada or New Zealand. Your application indicates you are not a citizen of one of these countries. If you are in fact, a citizen of one of these countries please forward a copy of your passport biodata page.

If you have lodged an application with DIAC prior to 1 July 2009 please forward a copy of the DIAC acknowledgement email which specifies the visa category.

If you have not lodged an application with DIAC prior to 1 July 2009, you will need to provide an IELTS score of 6 or above in each band to support your application.

If we do not receive either the IELTS test result with a score of at least 6 in each category, or your DIAC acknowledgment email before 6 July 2009, your application will be withdrawn.

Applicants for State Sponsorship for the onshore visa categories (487 and 886) need to respond indicating the visa category they intend applying for.

You may reapply at a later date when you have the required IELTS result. All future State Sponsorship Applications will require an IELTS result.

Regards

Government of Western Australia

State Migration Centre

Small Business Development Corporation

553 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000

phone: +618 9220 0279

or +618 9220 0254

fax: +618 9221 1132

State Migration Centre

Small Business Development Corporation

Archived