WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shonz
These are the figures for our thread only....:cute:

No of Applications, Months applied, State Sponsership approved & Visas granted - WA:

January x 1 Approved x 1

February x 5 Approved x 5 Visa x 1

March x 22 Approved x 3 Visa x 1

April x 13

May x 5

June x 4

Make that 4 in March Kelly

WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOIO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO......................IM BRILLIANT BLUE.......BRILLIANT BLUE......BRILLIANT BLUE.......BRILLIANT BLUE........BRILLIANT BLUE..........BRLIIANT BLUE.

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOIO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO......................IM BRILLIANT BLUE.......BRILLIANT BLUE......BRILLIANT BLUE.......BRILLIANT BLUE........BRILLIANT BLUE..........BRLIIANT BLUE.

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

Fan bloody tastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just make to boys jump as when I saw your post I shouted YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They jumped and said what what I said Shonz got her sponsorship they just looked at me and carried on watching the telly :laugh: they are only 5 amd 3.

SO so so so pleased for you all.

Emma and Gang

Guest TheHollies

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

Congratulations!!!!! :hug:

Guest shonz
Fan bloody tastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They jumped and said what what I said Shonz got her sponsorship they just looked at me and carried on watching the telly :laugh: they are only 5 amd 3.

SO so so so pleased for you all.

Emma and Gang

Thank you sooooo much Emma, I know what you mean about jumping up and down, i ve done that with others and I speak about the WA gang now, like you are all my best friends, which in fact isn t far off the mark, with all the support and kind words that pass through cyber space. Im going to write in blue all day today, because i now think blue is my colour, until the time where i think purple suits me best..........Can t wait now to see many many more coming through for you all.

Shonz xx:jiggy:

Thank you sooooo much Emma, I know what you mean about jumping up and down, i ve done that with others and I speak about the WA gang now, like you are all my best friends, which in fact isn t far off the mark, with all the support and kind words that pass through cyber space. Im going to write in blue all day today, because i now think blue is my colour, until the time where i think purple suits me best..........Can t wait now to see many many more coming through for you all.

So how did you find out we need details x

Guest mcleod275

See I told you that it would come in the end and how good does it feel????!!!! Absolutely fantastic news I feel like you are going to have a really good week.

Claire xxx

Guest Sebbers

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

Fabulous news congratulations on the state sponsorship, all good things come to those who wait!

Great news for us March WA state sponsorship wannabes, at least things are moving, hope there's a few more blue announcements over the next week or so.

Well done.

Jen

Guest beverley

oh wow congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats brilliant news so pleased for you xxx

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

Fan bloody tastic about bloody time too! Congratulations!!!!:yes::yes:

Shonz

Congratulations been a long time !

I am next on our Thread :yes:list so your good news gives me hope the long wait should soon be over :laugh:

Guest antipope

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

Great News, been hoping you would get yours more than my own recently. Lets hope a few more get accepted soon! Well done shonz!!!

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

It is with the greatest, greatest pleasure that I am turning you the shade of....

'BRILLIANT BLUE'......WOO-HOO!!! :cool:

Congratulations Shona & Family, this really is excellent news.....I really am so very, very happy for you all :jiggy:

Emma and Gang

This made me laugh so much.....Im also glad im not the only one that has children who thinks that their Mum is a little mad :biglaugh:

Guest theleeclan

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

Hi Shonz

Congratulations knew you would hear soon, you must feel fantastic after all that waiting.

Ann x

Come on WA put some more smiles on everyones faces!!!!

I got my visa

logged onto diac this morning and applicant all approved

please change me to PURPLE

soooo happy

xxxxx

Great news, Congratulations.....Have a great time celebrating, youve made it...Hooray! :jiggy:

I have great pleasure in making you purple!.....:v_SPIN:

Guest theleeclan
I got my visa

soooo happy

xxxxx

Congratulations, you must be so excited.

Ann x

Hope the good news keeps rolling in.

Guest yorkshirepud

Well done Shonz - I knew it would happen for you, feels amazing doesnt it!!!:biglaugh:

Guest yorkshirepud
I got my visa

soooo happy

xxxxx

Well done you, congratulations - you must feel great!

Guest 2pigs3piglets

well fellow pommies,......

this weather is mad..... im thinking am i going to cope in oz lol

its killing me.......

i thinks im going to change my visa...... winter in canada... and then summer in the north pole...lol

its to hottttttt

OH congrats to you shonz.... can i ask what took you so long lol

well done i knew you would do it....

Guest TheHollies
I got my visa

soooo happy

xxxxx

Congratulations!!! :hug:

Archived