WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

Guest ellnaz
Make that 4 in March Kelly

WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOIO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO......................IM BRILLIANT BLUE.......BRILLIANT BLUE......BRILLIANT BLUE.......BRILLIANT BLUE........BRILLIANT BLUE..........BRLIIANT BLUE.

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

Congratulations!!!!

This is really excellent. It seems that they are checking March cases now.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are the figures for our thread only....:cute:

No of Applications, Months applied, State Sponsership approved & Visas granted - WA:

January x 1 Approved x 1

February x 5 Approved x 5 Visa x 2

March x 22 Approved x 4 Visa x 1

April x 13

May x 5

June x 4

Guest shonz

Well Guys, Thank you all so much for all your support over this past month or so, it was getting torturous, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO JOESCAN, are the flight booked yet. I am now sitting with my glass of Moet which has been chilling since my 40th Birday in November thought it would have been opened long before now... Don t worry i got another 2 bottles in duty free at the weekend ha ha.

What a relief though, honestly i was losing the will, as you know we were at the Australia needs skills Expo at the weekend, I was talking to a lovely woman at the Ultimate Skills stall and we were just blethering about different visas, she knew about the waiting times at WA but not how bad it actually was and she told me to speak to a woman called Sue at the Migration Centre stall. So we waited for about 20 mins and got to Sue, whilst we were standing lots of people were talking and sounded as if they were at the very start of the process, didn t really know what i was going to say as i ve heard all the standard responses... anyway thought i d use some humour,, and started off by asking if she was a woman of influence ha ha, when she heard i had been waiting 17 weeks on Tuesday, she was mortified, she took my details and said she would e mail them on Saturday afternoon... i asked if they were getting more staff and she said her boss was workin g on it and pointed over to a guy at the other side of the stall he then shouted over in a laughing way, what what, i said " your needing some extra help over in oz" he just looked and laughed as much to say "tell me about it I know" but think i got my point accross. Sue was vey appologetic, I asked how exactly do you process applications then,

she said it is in date lodgement, but if there are critical dates, such as age, medicals, ect. they will get done first. however there applications sit in a file on the wall and each case officer just take a pile from there and works through the pile, so depending on how efficient your case officer is depends on how quick it will be done..... made a bit more sense.

Any way, the E Mail i got was direct from my agent and the date on the form was 29th June...... now thats not the way they have been working ... it s been by post and taking about a week to get to destination whether direct to us or our agents..... so am thinking Sue s done the job and E mailed them.........I m just sooo happy.

I can now be there and support all you guys.........Thank you soo much.

Shonz xxxx

Guest shonz
So how did you find out we need details x

Hi Emma,

Sorry, about the length of the post but you did ask the detail, should have used a smaller font though lol lol.

Kelly my mum said you should tell all approved SS to write in Brilliant Blue and all approved Visas in Purple, so she knows who is who and where they are in the process. ha ha ha

Shonz xx

Guest shonz
So how did you find out we need details x

Hi Emma,

Sorry, about the length of the post but you did ask the detail, should have used a smaller font though lol lol.

Kelly my mum said you should tell all approved SS to write in Brilliant Blue and all approved Visas in Purple, so she knows who is who and where they are in the process. ha ha ha

Shonz xx

Shonz xx

What a fab idea Shonas Mum....I would love to insist that everyone writes in those fonts once they get their sponsership or visa, however I suspect some may not join in with the 'fun'! :nah:

But anyone that does want to get into the spirit....You go for it, it would really make our thread colourful....:cute:

Guest shonz
Is everyone else thinking what im thinking?.............

Lets all stalk Sue.... :biglaugh:

Sorry Guys, but i think Sue only speeded up the E Mail process not the actual approval.... I think 17 weeks tomorrow was actually long enough to wait..... hope you all don t hink i ve over steped the mark.. but given the opportunity of speaking to someone face to face was, i could not let it pass.

Shonz xx

Sorry Guys, but i think Sue only speeded up the E Mail process not the actual approval.... I think 17 weeks tomorrow was actually long enough to wait..... hope you all don t hink i ve over steped the mark.. but given the opportunity of speaking to someone face to face was, i could not let it pass.

Shonz xx

Hey, dont be daft Shona, we would have all done exactly the same thing in your situation....:yes:

I mean some people on here are even going as far as camping out at the post office so that they can get their mail as soon as it comes out of the sorting room.....:biglaugh:

Make that 4 in March Kelly

WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO WOIO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO......................IM BRILLIANT BLUE.......BRILLIANT BLUE......BRILLIANT BLUE.......BRILLIANT BLUE........BRILLIANT BLUE..........BRLIIANT BLUE.

SHONZ XXXXXXXXX

Congratulations Shonz!! Wot with the job offer as well, it's all happening now!!

Trace x:jiggy:

Guest mcleod275

Come on Kelly don't keep us all in suspense.

Shona did you get Sue's surname. We dealt with a Sue Ha***s (not sure if we are allowed to put full names on here) for our SS. She was lovely and was about to leave for the UK????

Claire xx

You don't have to pay anything to apply for SS to WA, its the agents that charge for doing it. So if you are with an agetn like us thats another £300 we are down!:arghh:

Hi, do you know if this is standard practice?

Our agent did our application for SS and hasn't charged us anything!

Unless we're gona get stung with a bill if/when we are approved, but he has never said we would be charged. :confused:

Trace

Guest shonz
Ok guys.......Here goes.........

I have my own piece of exciting news for you, im so pleased to be able to share it with you & here on our thread :cute:

Can anyone guess what it may be?......................................:wideeyed:

OMG...... Kelly you're not.......are you......???????????????????or is it (my mum thinks its the dogs) ...............I ll tell you some people will go to ay lengths. ......right enough i can t, it s toooo much tell us whats your exciting news.... i ve still got some Moet... i can celebrate with you or for you what ever.....

Shonz xx

PS My Mum s heart cant take it either... so you ll need to tell us..... ha ha ha :jiggy:

Guest shonz
Its my 1000'th post :jiggy:

Woo-Hoo! :laugh:

WOO HOO ......WOO HOO ......WOO HOO....... you ve made me laugh...... but have you actually considered getting pregnant... might be an option ... i m sure we could work out a nannying service between us .... SS s might come through thick and fast if we had a weee comune going to help each other out .. or is that going toooo far.... lol lol lol

Shonz xx

Guest shonz
Come on Kelly don't keep us all in suspense.

Shona did you get Sue's surname. We dealt with a Sue Ha***s (not sure if we are allowed to put full names on here) for our SS. She was lovely and was about to leave for the UK????

Claire xx

OMG, Claire that sounds like the same Sue..... however i didn t get her surname.....but, you know what, she was nice and i m sure they are all very nice... jsut wish they would give them more staff to deal with the nightmare that they are trying to deal with... i m sure .... its not what they ever expected..... and some are better at siffting through it all than others ... i think i was part of the others..........

Shonz xx

WOO HOO ......WOO HOO ......WOO HOO....... you ve made me laugh...... but have you actually considered getting pregnant... might be an option ... i m sure we could work out a nannying service between us .... SS s might come through thick and fast if we had a weee comune going to help each other out .. or is that going toooo far.... lol lol lol

Shonz xx

:biglaugh: Getting pregnant might actually be quicker ! Well perhaps not at my age:swoon:

Archived